Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2325313 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hajidel: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
I don't think you need people to tell you what you purpose of travel is. You and only you know what you purpose of travel is. So if they reject you based on that, then clearly outline what your purpose is in the letter and the VO will look into and decide whether its valid and inline with their visa requirement.

dora2007:
PLEASE HOW DO I BUTRESS TO THE VO "PURPOSE OF TRAVEL". THAT'S THE GROUND OF REJECTION.

uote author=Chelda post=63086499]That might mean good news for them especially as it is in group because mine took over a month and I got accepted.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Waltacarrinton: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello house, please I want to visit canada �� for vacation through rotary club. I was told that Canadian embassy shares database with American embassy, of which I have applied for american visit visa before which I was denied. So my question is how is the American visa denial going to affect my Canada visiting visa. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Waltacarrinton: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Waltacarrinton:
Hello house, please I want to visit canada �� for vacation through rotary club. I was told that Canadian embassy shares database with American embassy, of which I have applied for american visit visa before which I was denied. So my question is how is the American visa denial going to affect my Canada visiting visa. Thanks for your contribution.
Waltacarrinton:
. Urgent please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Waltacarrinton:

If you fail to disclose your USA refusal on your Canada application, forget Canada because they will not only refuse you visa, they will ban you from coming to Canada. They already have you USA refusal details, they just want to test your sincerely

Mind you, USA refusal may necessary not affect you obtaining Canada visa as long as you proof that you are qualify to get the visa. Therefore the onus lies on you to proof that you qualify to obtain the visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Waltacarrinton: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
ladylco:

If you fail to disclose your USA refusal on your Canada application, forget Canada because they will not only refuse you visa, they will ban you from coming to Canada. They already have you USA refusal details, they just want to test your sincerely

Mind you, USA refusal may necessary not affect you obtaining Canada visa as long as you proof that you are qualify to get the visa. Therefore the onus lies on you to proof that you qualify to obtain the visa

Thank you... Bless up
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
I applied for my kids.

Timeline;

Application date: January 19th
No biometric
Approval e-mail: January 24th
Passport submission: January 26th

mevisbleek:
Applied for one of my sister's, below is her timeline

Application Date = Jan 5th, 2018
Biometric Done = Jan 6th, 2018
Refusal Date = Jan 17th, 2018

The response was super fast. She applied online in Nigeria and also did the biometric in Nigeria but her refusal came from Canadian Embassy in London, UK. I guess the embassy in UK is helping to clear some back log from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ashirioluwa:

Thank you

How did it go?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Favouredman1: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Guday everyone in the house! Plz kindly help me in shielding light to this plzI.I work with one the paramilitary agencies with take home of #55,000 monthly but still have additional agro business duely registered with CAC last year,it's own by brother but I receive 250,000 in that agro business name every month.But my constraint is that, the 250,000 equally comes to my salary acct,if the statement is to be printed, I can still have like 6m in the acct,Now,I intend to spend my annual leave in Canada&hope it will not look somehow before VO that how do I combine being an officer & farming business together? Do I still need to submit the registration certificate of the agro business & my letter of appointment from paramilitary agency&other supporting when submitting my application@the Canadian embassy. Pls sirs kindly help me in this regard with your experience how to go about it.Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by webmaster3: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hi all, i submitted my Canadian Visa application online today and made payment however i forgot to upload birth certificates in my application. Am unable to upload additional information since the application has now been submitted. Would i be contacted to provide this missing information?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
webmaster3:
Hi all, i submitted my Canadian Visa application online today and made payment however i forgot to upload birth certificates in my application. Am unable to upload additional information since the application has now been submitted. Would i be contacted to provide this missing information?

I doubt if you will be contacted to provide additional documents. However, you can scan the documents via email with a covering note. Try check this thread or the Canada study thread for their email addresses.

All the best
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Favouredman1:
Guday everyone in the house! Plz kindly help me in shielding light to this plzI it will not look somehow before VO that how do I combine being an officer & farming business together? Do I still need to submit the registration certificate of the agro business & my letter of appointment from paramilitary agency&other supporting when submitting my application@the Canadian embassy. Pls sirs kindly help me in this regard with your experience how to go about it.Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response

You need to submit all official documents both for your registered biz and paramilitary backed with a well detailed letter of explanation.

All the best
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dserious: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello All,

Please for how long does the immigration in Canada stamp in a visitor at point of entry....is it based on the time you stated in your application or do they give a standard 6months like the US.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Papoose269(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Hi people, I hope you all are having a good start to the month of February. I submitted my application in person and that same day I got an email with the tracking number et al. At about 2am the next day I got an email with header "Application Accepted/Demande reçue" I wonder if some experts here can shed a little light on the header. Thanks a million.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okoji: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Papoose269:
Hi people, I hope you all are having a good start to the month of February. I submitted my application in person and that same day I got an email with the tracking number et al. At about 2am the next day I got an email with header "Application Accepted/Demande reçue" I wonder if some experts here can shed a little light on the header. Thanks a million.

Doesn't mean anything. It just means they have received your application. That's all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Papoose269(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
okoji:

Doesn't mean anything. It just means they have received your application. That's all.
thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omidan21: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please can someone embodied with vast knowledge please answer this question or scenario be pointed
below

Hello house happy new to you all.Mau this new year bring great news and positive result on our application.
So I was denied the visit visa December 1st to go visit my friend and for my holiday cause na just once in a year we dey go leave for my place of work. Was denied under section 16 others :socio economic ties.that didn't make sense me anyway. Well Sha I traveled to Dubai for the holiday and I really enjoyed myself.

Now my same friend is getting married this Summer in Canada ,so she is inviting me this time again.i really need to attend her wedding cause she came for my own wedding in Nigeria two years ago I really need to pay her back real good.

Now to the main advice I need from the house,my parents are gonna be attending this wedding, so I feel I stand a better chance of the Visa if my dad apply and myself and my mum are under him.cause my dad gatz all the documents,heavy bank account,proof of landed documents etc.Pls note I married but my husband isn't going .Is possible I apply under my dad .I just need my dad heavy bank statement and my dad has travelled more than 50times so I need dose factors to cover up for Mee.i am also working I can boost of one million personally in my accnt
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by life2010: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good morning house please I want to find out whether its allowed to submit family pics and wedding pics with paper application because I have not submit any application before. thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
If it has any relevance to your application, Yes you can.
life2010:
Good morning house please I want to find out whether its allowed to submit family pics and wedding pics with paper application because I have not submit any application before. thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
xxxxx
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Heavy bank statement is not an indication to whether your visa will be granted or not, It is an individual decision,
Let your dad write you a sponsorship letter backed with a consent letter from your husband,
A detailed and explanatory cover letter as well as evidence of relationship with your friend may also do you some good, w
You have't stated your own position or financial status so cant advise further, ALL THE BEST!!
oe
omidan21:
Please can someone embodied with vast knowledge please answer this question or scenario be pointed
below

Hello house happy new to you all.Mau this new year bring great news and positive result on our application.
So I was denied the visit visa December 1st to go visit my friend and for my holiday cause na just once in a year we dey go leave for my place of work. Was denied under section 16 others :socio economic ties.that didn't make sense me anyway. Well Sha I traveled to Dubai for the holiday and I really enjoyed myself.

Now my same friend is getting married this Summer in Canada ,so she is inviting me this time again.i really need to attend her wedding cause she came for my own wedding in Nigeria two years ago I really need to pay her back real good.

Now to the main advice I need from the house,my parents are gonna be attending this wedding, so I feel I stand a better chance of the Visa if my dad apply and myself and my mum are under him.cause my dad gatz all the documents,heavy bank account,proof of landed documents etc.Pls note I married but my husband isn't going .Is possible I apply under my dad .I just need my dad heavy bank statement and my dad has travelled more than 50times so I need dose factors to cover up for Mee.i am also working I can boost of one million personally in my accnt
[quote author=ladylco post=64422493][/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
ladylco:

You need to submit all official documents both for your registered biz and paramilitary backed with a well detailed letter of explanation.

All the best
ladylco:

Put all documents, it will help boost yours and hubby ties. put both yours and hubby's.

I recently applied for my parents as a sponsor and in 2wks their visas were approve, You want try documents? Documents kanku!
Submitted their application online on the Fri 13th oct
Biometric request mail received on Sat 14th Oct
Biometric done on Mon !6th Oct
Didnt check their portal all thsew while until recently as i wasnt expecting an outcome that fast
Passport request email received Fri 1st Nov! Letter dated 31st oct (what a wonderful way to start the month Thanks be to God)

All Glory to God in the highest!

@ladylco, good day and happy birthday to you in arrears. I remember reading your previous post above that you sponsored & applied for TRV for your parents. I would love to apply for TRV for my MIL to accompany me and my spouse to Canada, I will be her sponsor. We already have our own TRV and now considering childbirth in Canada later in the year.

Please note that our own TRV was a renewal and it was about 2weeks after submitting our TRV application that we discovered that we don port, lol.

I believe from your experience, you're in a position to assist with guiding me on how to go about this.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Agbaletu: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good job here.

Please, can I sponsor my friend's student visa using my Bank Accounts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: tblaze007(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.