Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2319080 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1099) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 12:45am On Apr 29, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Hello house, I and my husband are applying for Canadian visas via the online route. He is an engineer with lots of travel history. Work takes him around a lot. I am a legal practitioner with no travel history, not even Ghana sef, lol. We have a child but we are not applying with her for now. We would do that if our visas are approved. Our circumstances are;

A. Husband's bank statement with 5m
B. My bank statement with 3M
C. Husband's landed property documents (about 7)
D. Our employment documents

Husband has applied for US visa three times and was denied. He has an expired 6months and 2years UK visas. He's been to Germany,France, Spain, Italy, China, India, Vietnam, Hong Kong,.

What do you guys think our chances are?

Also, can I add my baby's birth cert to the folder for marriage certificate? What about the landed property documents? On which of the folders do we upload it. My passport does not have any stamping. Do I still need to upload all the pages or just the bio data page?
Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by geologistj: 2:04am On Apr 29, 2018
Pls does it mean nobody has received similar mail before?
geologistj:
I finally got three mails from them, first it has been processed I cld now pick it up, another that it has been couriered and the 3rd which confuses me. Please who else ever received a mail like this your application accepted/recu depuis l'ambassade
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2018
gentleiphy:

Please check my handle bro,I live in Canada,and the 4 months you saw was 4 months arriving Canada as a permanent resident.Not every body has a crooked story like you..take time to search my handle name here in all Canada discuss and then you will know better,you can as well read from page 1 of this same thread and you will know better...also take time to visit the Permanent resident thread of 2013 and then you will know me better. if 10yrs US visit visa to Nigerians in Canada to you is new then you know nothing.

I believe the guys means 10years for Nigerians living in Nigeria is doubtful not in your case as a Canadian resident.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by geologistj: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Before my application, no single person answered any of my questions for assistance here and now no one is answering me. No wahala, by tomorrow I will know my fate! God must be God!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gg4real: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't worry, it will be come out good

quote author=geologistj post=67132213]Before my application, no single person answered any of my questions for assistance here and now no one is answering me. No wahala, by tomorrow I will know my fate! God must be God![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gg4real: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't worry, it will come out good

quote author=geologistj post=67132213]Before my application, no single person answered any of my questions for assistance here and now no one is answering me. No wahala, by tomorrow I will know my fate! God must be God![/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
geologistj:
Before my application, no single person answered any of my questions for assistance here and now no one is answering me. No wahala, by tomorrow I will know my fate! God must be God!

i cant see any question here, maybe when type you type words in full for clariry

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Priceless200(f): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Oh, now I dig with the Canadian PR twist. Pretty sorry for that!

Too quick to judge things.. Anyway it's good you pointed that out and he responded too. At least I have learnt something.

Canada Nawa o. Tomorrow will be two weeks I submitted, paper application. Guys please I need your prayers o. #OnToToronto2018 is a dream that needs to come true for me.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by geologistj: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2018
That's because you only read my complaints and not my questions. If you scrolled up to even the last page, you would notice I have been asking questions but it is alright. I guess no one is a VO here and I don't need to waste my energy seeking help where there's none
ladylco:

i cant see any question here, maybe when type you type words in full for clariry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by spiceeamiee(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good morning house. On the list of documents on Cic website,there is flight booking as one of the required documents. Are we using a confirmed flight booking or is it an ordinary flight reservation? Also is that required for online applications? Cc @justwise and other gurus

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sleemzy13(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good Noon House
Pls, i don't know what's happening to my App.. I submit my App on 27th of last month and i did the Biometrics d following day 28th.. It's more than a month now and i haven't received any message or instructions for Medicals..
Pls does it always take that long? sad
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Good morning house. On the list of documents on Cic website,there is flight booking as one of the required documents. Are we using a confirmed flight booking or is it an ordinary flight reservation? Also is that required for online applications? Cc @justwise and other gurus

Use flight reservation , i think it will be needed in both online and paper application though i'm surprised that flight booking is a requirement
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by roblance: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello all. Thanks for the info here. Can anyone recommend a good website where i can book a canada sightseeing tour for my application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by roblance: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
@justwise can you help with my question please? Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
roblance:
Hello all. Thanks for the info here. Can anyone recommend a good website where i can book a canada sightseeing tour for my application?
Google is our friend
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by roblance: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
olumig:
Google is our friend

Yes man. Used that already. Lots of websites offering the service.Just want to know if there are high rated websites. You sabi this canada ppl nah
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
roblance:

Yes man. Used that already. Lots of websites offering the service.Just want to know if there are high rated websites. You sabi this canada ppl nah
try booking.com, you get a hint of what you want
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by roblance: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
olumig:
try booking.com, you get a hint of what you want

Yup
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello house,
I want to appreciate every contributors on this platform.
Please I need information on Tourism Visa.
If my uncle agreed to tender his statement of account for sponsorship couple with other documents
Please what my chance and if any correction, additions or substraction.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
[Hello house,
I want to appreciate every contributors on this platform.
Please I need information on Tourism Visa.
If my uncle agreed to tender his statement of account for sponsorship couple with other documents
Please what my chance and if any correction, additions or substraction.quote author=debbyomi post=67067197]Quick Update regards to Timeline

Submitted a paper application 23rd March
Did biometrics same day
Linked our (hubby and I) paper application online on the 26th March
Received a notification on the 18th of March to pickup our passports at VFS.

Documents submitted
1. Company Bank statements 3 months
2.Personal statements 3 months
3. Property Documents (R of O and C of O) for myself, hubby and children
4. Birth certificate of children and copies of Int'l passports
5. Lease Agreements for Business properties
6. Letter of Introduction by our Company accountant
7. Letter of Introduction by Hubby
8. Travel Itinerary
9. Tax certificates
10. CAC documents
11. Tickets for our pending North America trip
12. Copies of Hospital bills for the children's birth

I hope this helps someone.

All the best[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good day Everyone,
I want to apply for tourism visa. I have a landed properties and a house. I have children and a wife. My TCC and passport are recent. I have a uncle , a banker who can sponsor my trip with balance of Two million plus in his account. What my chance and what other thing/documents do I need for the visa to be successful. Please I will appreciate every contributors.
Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 6:18am On May 01, 2018
Good morning house
Please I need sample of sponsorship letter for tourist visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 6:23am On May 01, 2018
Please help with my questions
ladylco:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 6:27am On May 01, 2018
How can someone do reservation, will I pay during reservation
justwise:

Use flight reservation , i think it will be needed in both online and paper application though i'm surprised that flight booking is a requirement
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2018
Alateowo:
Good morning house
Please I need sample off sponsorship letter for tourist visa
plenty sample on Google search
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2018
Alateowo:
How can someone do reservation, will I pay during reservation
Actually you don't need airline ticket or reservation for the application. Didn't add it when i did mine and I got 5yrs.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
Thank you. Please can you shed more light on my status that goes thus.
I have a sponsor who is a banker. Going for tourism, I have a land with deed of assignment, a House with registered plan, married with kids, personal account of insignificant amount, no travel history and new passport.
Please, how can I build my status to qualify for tourist visa.
olumig:
Actually you don't need airline ticket or reservation for the application. Didn't add it when i di0038851590d mine and I got 5yrs.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 9:14am On May 01, 2018
Alateowo:
Thank you. Please can you shed more light on my status that goes thus.
I have a sponsor who is a banker. Going for tourism, I have a land with deed of assignment, a House with registered plan, married with kids, personal account of insignificant amount, no travel history and new passport.
Please, how can I build my status to qualify for tourist visa.

What's your age range? Why are you being sponsored? Why are you not sponsoring yourself? What are your financial strengths as an individual?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2018
OmoBendel24:

What's your age range,? Why are you being sponsored? Why are you not sponsoring yourself?
spoke my mind
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bellapette1: 11:00am On May 01, 2018
Please is there anyone going to children's practice ikoyi this week? cry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Alateowo: 11:16am On May 01, 2018
Thanks for the questions. But please can still expanciate on those points you raised. Fine age 34, financial strength... Wanting to built.
Kindly explain further. Because am new to all these.
OmoBendel24:

What's your age range? Why are you being sponsored? Why are you not sponsoring yourself? What are your financial strengths as an individual?

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1099) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Terminalia(f), Oprah01(m), donteebalo(m), williamszooh, lanresz(m), id4sho(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.