Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2320326 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
dotcomnamename:

My God. You don't need to insult me. I only asked you a very simple question that i don't understand. I did not accuse you of anything in the above. Take it easy Ok, you don't need to take it personal. I want to know more about it and that was why i asked before you to explain more info about it. Read my post again i even thanked you at the end of my post. Chai.. Is it now a crime now to learn and know more details about something from other people? Nawa for some people sha! Heyyyyyy oga oooo! Smh.

i dnt think he was refering to you, he was referring to gentlphy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2018
EfeNuda1:

Even me, I would like to know how you got ten years? What did you do different? Normally Nigeria is 2 years?

As a bonafide Nigerian :

If you are a PR holder in Canada, You get 10 years US visa.

If you are on work permit in Canada, you get 2 years

If you are in Nigeria, You get 2 years.

If you are a Canadian citizen, You dont need visa to enter US.

kajiko ?

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dotcomnamename: 6:26pm On May 08, 2018
olumig:
Read well, i only posted the OP response to an earlier inquiry to how he got 10 years. Its not an insult.

Sorry about that. I just realised that. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dotcomnamename: 6:26pm On May 08, 2018
ladylco:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gg4real: 6:49pm On May 08, 2018
Shikena!

paparazzi1987:

As a bonafide Nigerian :

kajiko ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by finestboy1: 8:31pm On May 09, 2018
Visa processing time now 33 days.. Thats good!! grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 10, 2018
paparazzi1987:

As a bonafide Nigerian :

kajiko ?
Just curious? Are you Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2018
papiforreal:

Just curious? Are you Hausa?

Am a Nigerian. Oduduwa ponbele
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jimmychuks2018: 2:37pm On May 10, 2018
Please guys how long does biometrics take to be updated? I did mine since 22nd of last month but still showing action required in my account. Should I go and repeat the capturing? Just wondering because in the biometrics letter it was stated that if you don't capture within 30 days of the letter then your application will be refused and I got the l

paparazzi1987:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 11, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Alright. Any chance for someone with no experience o get a Canada visa. I am q s graduate waiting for nysc.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gentleiphy: 12:32am On May 12, 2018
ladylco:

And i didnt even respond to the questions from this person because he or she asked a reasonable question,the response thats was quoted was for the person that said my stories about how 10yrs US visa is gotten from Canada was who i responded to was fake and doubtful which i know it was out of ignorance

Please if you are resident in Canada as a permanent resident,the US embassy issues you with 10yrs visit visa.In Nigeria you are issued 2yrs visit visa but once you cross over to Canada legally and apply you get 10yrs visit visa and mind you ,you may not end up using the 10yrs visa as 3yrs out of that 10yrs you get your citizenship and dont need the 7yrs valid visa anymore...

have i made my self clear?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Asihanmi: 8:28am On May 12, 2018
Hello House. I need your assistance. My spouse was busy with studies when my child and I visited US and Canada for Vacation in 2016. Although,my spouse now has valid US visa but hasn't travelled with it, been to UAE and Ghana. We plan to go to Canada on vacation this year in end of July. I earn more so will include my financial statement with that of my spouse.
Meanwhile my spouse's passport will expire March 2019.
When I checked visitor's processing time it was 31days so I believe there is still time for my spouse to apply for visitor's this may.

My questions are:
1. Is it necessary unconfirmed air ticket is included in my spouse's application?
2. Will travel insurance for their whole family be required?
3.What will be compelling to put up as a motivation in the statement of purpose if required.
I welcome everyone's input as the application will be submitted next week.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello House. I need your assistance. My spouse was busy with studies when my child and I visited US and Canada for Vacation in 2016. Although,my spouse now has valid US visa but hasn't travelled with it, been to UAE and Ghana. We plan to go to Canada on vacation this year in end of July. I earn more so will include my financial statement with that of my spouse.
Meanwhile my spouse's passport will expire March 2019.
When I checked visitor's processing time it was 31days so I believe there is still time for my spouse to apply for visitor's this may.

My questions are:
1. Is it necessary unconfirmed air ticket is included in my spouse's application?
2. Will travel insurance for their whole family be required?
3.What will be compelling to put up as a motivation in the statement of purpose if required.
I welcome everyone's input as the application will be submitted next week.
1and 2 are not necessary, I didn't submit such.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gentleiphy: 5:47pm On May 12, 2018
olumig:
1and 2 are not necessary, I didn't submit such.

@Olumig...you are very correct,no need for uncomfirmed flight ticket or travel health insurance..

Travel health insurance can later be gotten if you intend staying for a long period of time say 4 months and its not included in the application.
I got my mom 6 months travel health insurance cover after her visa was approved because she is staying for 6 months just in case she needs medical attention.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alexdell1234: 3:03pm On May 13, 2018
hello guyz,

please where do u get the form IMM5713 use of family member rep for online app.

thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alexdell1234: 3:43pm On May 13, 2018
nwugon:
Please am finding it difficult to fill form IMM5713 use of family representative for online application. Who has filled this form before, please we are trying to fill online visit visa for my children and open work permit for my husband
please where did you later get the form
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 11:32am On May 14, 2018
gentleiphy:

@Olumig...you are very correct,no need for uncomfirmed flight ticket or travel health insurance..

Travel health insurance can later be gotten if you intend staying for a long period of time say 4 months and its not included in the application.
I got my mom 6 months travel health insurance cover after her visa was approved because she is staying for 6 months just in case she needs medical attention.

@gentleiphy, and how did you go about getting traveling insurance for your mom if I may ask. Information is always key. Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alexdell1234: 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
Good afternoon fellas.
please which site can i get cheapest ticket to canada?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:43pm On May 15, 2018
adefreshguy:
Good afternoon fellas.
please which site can i get cheapest ticket to canada?

Try Egyptair
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Asihanmi: 10:17am On May 16, 2018
Hello guys, what's going on in Naija? My spouse wanted to submit Canada visitor's visa and was told to book for appointment for the date of submission!!! Due to the high influx in recent times.This started this month. I foresee Canada's style becoming like that of US. I think they need to incorporate this on their Cic website. They had better devise a way to determine appllicant's fate on the spot like that of US. This " go and come back approach doesnt change anything" in the name of being conservative. Well, it's country though.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:16pm On May 16, 2018
Dear all, nice tread.
Please for those using the paper route...how is payment done at VFS...in CAD or Naira equivalent?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2018
[/b]
Iruosonobrugwhe:
Dear all, nice tread.
Please for those using the paper route...how is payment done at VFS...in CAD or Naira equivalent?
[b]Naira

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by whales1145: 12:23pm On May 16, 2018
Hello House. I need your assistance. i want to apply for Canadian visitor 's visa for my family. please what document do i need to put forward and how do i go about it.we all have virgin passport. what is our chances of getting it?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 1:47pm On May 16, 2018
Thanks a lot......drink one bottle of your favorite on me........then make payment lol

olumig:
[/b] [b]Naira

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
Thanks a lot......drink one bottle of your favorite on me........then make payment lol

grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
eeeeerm Oliver twist is back. Please i am not in lagos and wish to breeze in and out. Do i get to do the biometrics as i submit? whats the traffic like,will abuja be better? i only have one day off.

olumig:
grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 4:21pm On May 16, 2018
I filled out the express entry profile and have a UCI....do i need to include this in my Visitors visa request
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by glam12: 6:05pm On May 16, 2018
Please can someone help me with the canadian express entry thread on naira land.
I have loads of questions which i think i could get answers to on that thread.

Thank you.

Iruosonobrugwhe:
I filled out the express entry profile and have a UCI....do i need to include this in my Visitors visa request
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello guys, what's going on in Naija? My spouse wanted to submit Canada visitor's visa and was told to book for appointment for the date of submission!!! Due to the high influx in recent times.This started this month. I foresee Canada's style becoming like that of US. I think they need to incorporate this on their Cic website. They had better devise a way to determine appllicant's fate on the spot like that of US. This " go and come back approach doesnt change anything" in the name of being conservative. Well, it's country though.

Donno where people are runing to grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
glam12:
Please can someone help me with the canadian express entry thread on naira land.
I have loads of questions which i think i could get answers to on that thread.

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

You might want to spend quality time on Page 0 and Page 1 before you ask questions as it has most things summarized in links, just click and digest. You'll be glad you did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.