Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2305353 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1093) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Snillous(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2018
timigreene:

Your status shows u are in Ibadan, Oyo State.. i also reside in Ibadan.. Let link up.

Wow.. I don't base in ibadan. I worked in Dubai and Qatar but presently am on leave. I wil be in ib tomorrow. Here is my whatsapp digit. 08033491736

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ezekunnie: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gurus here please how much is Canada visa fee for a family of 3.... father,mother and child. I was told that as the sponsor that my fees has covered for my wife and daughter, therefore they don't have to pay but me as the sponsor is the only who will pay. I want to confirm if is true. I just need to know the total I have to pay for a family of three.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ezekunnie:
Gurus here please how much is Canada visa fee for a family of 3.... father,mother and child. I was told that as the sponsor that my fees has covered for my wife and daughter, therefore they don't have to pay but me as the sponsor is the only who will pay. I want to confirm if is true. I just need to know the total I have to pay for a family of three.

No, it's not true. You have to pay for each of you! 185CAD each for you and your wife if you haven't given biometrics to them previously, and a 100CAD for the child if a "child"....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sirtenburg(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
OmoBendel24:

No, it's not true. You have to pay for each of you! 185CAD each for you and your wife if you haven't given biometrics to them previously, and a 100CAD for the child if a "child"....

Hi, I had my biometrics done at the vfs last year August t,wasn't granted the visa thou. I would like to know if I will be paying for biometric again cuz I planned to applying this ending and was told it now last for 10years
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ezekunnie: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
OmoBendel24:

thanks my brother, we've given biometrics before...then about my daughter, she's 5yrs old so I think she's still a child.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ezekunnie: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Ezekunnie post=72957027] thanks my brother, we've given biometrics before...then about my daughter, she's 5yrs old so I think she's still a child.[/quote.

As it stands now we will not be going for biometrics because we've done it before, now that biometrics is not involve will the fee still be 185CAD or will I have to pay lesser?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ezekunnie:
thanks my brother, we've given biometrics before...then about my daughter, she's 5yrs old so I think she's still a child.

Visa then should be 100CAD each for the 3 of you. When did you give the last biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Agbaletu: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
OmoBendel24, please I have a conference to attend in Canada. It will start on 7th of July 2019, and I will also be presenting a paper there. What is the earliest time to submit visa application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jfat4david(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
[/color]I was denied visa telling me that I don't have legitimate business purpose in Canada after receiving the appointment letter for conference. Any help[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ezekunnie: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Agbaletu:
OmoBendel24, please I have a conference to attend in Canada. It will start on 7th of July 2019, and I will also be presenting a paper there. What is the earliest time to submit visa application?

Thanks my brother..... Last biometrics was on August 15th 2018, just 3 months ago.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kyrie2018: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello, please how long does it take to get a Canadian transit visa? I have a ticket for the 4th of December, already applied for a transit visa since 10th October but no response or update on my account.

OmoBendel24:

Visa then should be 100CAD each for the 3 of you. When did you give the last biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeelo2014: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Kyrie2018:
Hello, please how long does it take to get a Canadian transit visa? I have a ticket for the 4th of December, already applied for a transit visa since 10th October but no response or update on my account.

Just curious, where are you headed to? Alaska or Greenland? There's a huge delay on almost all visas currently, just have to wait or you can raise a CSE, takes 2 weeks or more for a response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kyrie2018: 2:53am On Nov 15, 2018
I am actually in the US presently. I came in on the 5th of October but was told when I was checking in that I would need a Canadian visa for my return leg. My brother here bought the ticket and didn't check the conditions. I did some research and applied for a transit visa online but up till now there has been no update on my account. I have raised CSE three times but I keep getting the same response "your application is still in process". I am really in a fix now because I have contacted the airline and it will cost $1,066 to change my flight route! I just want to go back to Lagos in peace. I can't believe a 1hr20mins layover is giving me all this headache.

zeelo2014:

Just curious, where are you headed to? Alaska or Greenland? There's a huge delay on almost all visas currently, just have to wait or you can raise a CSE, takes 2 weeks or more for a response.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeelo2014: 5:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Kyrie2018:
I am actually in the US presently. I came in on the 5th of October but was told when I was checking in that I would need a Canadian visa for my return leg. My brother here bought the ticket and didn't check the conditions. I did some research and applied for a transit visa online but up till now there has been no update on my account. I have raised CSE three times but I keep getting the same response "your application is still in process". I am really in a fix now because I have contacted the airline and it will cost $1,066 to change my flight route! I just want to go back to Lagos in peace. I can't believe a 1hr20mins layover is giving me all this headache.

I feel your pain. They'll grant you, the issue is when? That's a weird ticket to buy though, first time seeing someone transiting from the US thru Canada to Lagos, usually the other way round. You're likely flying through Vancouver. Why not give them a call? call the Ottawa office, 8am local time.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
How much did u budget as travel expenses and did u do a breakdown for them.of how much u will spend? They don't expect u to spend all ur funds for a single travel and they also look atvth e trends in your account and your salary as well.
U should have included ur wife's account and all ur assets. It helps.
To know d exactvreasons for ur denial u need to order ur gcms notes. It will explain why u were denied so u can know exactly what to do differently
Good luck
Ezekunnie:
Good morning everyone. Please I have a question that requires urgent answer, I want answer on this situation. I applied for Canada tourist visa, biometrics done on 15th August, but on November 8th I got a letter from CIC starting that I have been denied for this followings....

I'm not satisfied that you have suffient funds, including income or assets. But in the account I have 4million, though we are 3 in number, me...wife and daughter.

But down the letter they wrote something like this..... 'You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns.

Now my question is this, in that place they started I'm welcome to reapply if I feel I can respond to these concerns, my question is...
1) does it mean I can reapply immediately?

2) what are the things I needs to correct concerning the reasons I was refused at first?

3) will it be necessary if I should include my wife bank statement this time since I e.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aworldcitizen: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Dear All,

Please I need advice. I will be grateful if you can advice. Thank you for your time.

family just recently got their Canadian PR and they plan travelling next month.

pregnant and will like her mother to come for Omugwo in May 2019.

husband is only soft landing and will move permanently to join them in Dec 2019 as he has to complete his work contract.

I dontplan working on the interim until the baby comes. They have enough funds and her husband will keep supporting from Nigeria.

mother has a petty business and has never travelled before.

Please how best can she package her visit visa application.

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeelo2014: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Dear All,

Please I need advice for a close friend. I will be grateful if you can advice. Thank you for your time.

Her family just recently got their Canadian PR and they plan travelling next month.

She is pregnant and will like her mother to come for Omugwo in May 2019.

Her husband is only soft landing and will move permanently to join them in Dec 2019 as he has to complete his work contract.

She does not plan working on the interim until the baby comes. They have enough funds and her husband will keep supporting from Nigeria.

Her mother has a petty business and has never travelled before.

Please how best can they package her visit visa application.

Thank you.

There's nothing much the Mother can submit. They have to prove that they can support the mother. Account statements, salary pay stub etc. Do a return flight booking for her and a letter of invite for her.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by komanderz: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2018
@maternal: Bro, I requested reaching you via email.. Please can you connect me.
I'll need your advise. Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by LolaCole1(f): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
hj
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lillie26: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Hello,

Please I would like to confirm if you need to do medicals for a TRV because I was asked to do one last month which I’ve done and I’m applying for a TRV but from what I’ve seen most visa approvals on this post didn’t present one.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rextizzle(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
LolaCole1:
Hello good people,

Please i got a mail that my application has been proccessed and was given a tracking number. When i tried using it it says no records found. Please what does this mean. Thanks
Why do you want to leave Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NeyofeedNigEnt: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
LolaCole1:
Hello good people,

Please i got a mail that my application has been proccessed and was given a tracking number. When i tried using it it says no records found. Please what does this mean. Thanks

Track directly from VFS site with your reference no.
When did u submit your app
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by timigreene(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Why do you want to leave Nigeria

What a question....

Then why are you on dez trend?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by LolaCole1(f): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NeyofeedNigEnt: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
LolaCole1:
Okay thanks.
Submitted 7th of November. Paper route.

Track directly from VFS
Good luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rextizzle(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
LolaCole1:
Okay thanks. Submitted 7th of November. Paper route.
Are you dumb
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Menab: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Hello gurus please I need response ASAP. I submitted my visitor visa application on Sept 17, did biometric 24, got a message on 3rd that they received application. till date, I haven't heard from embassy. I submitted via online. please is there anyone here who submitted application in sept via online abd have gotten a response? do you advise I email them or not? I am supposed to travel first week of December
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ezekunnie: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
emeify:

How much did u budget as travel expenses and did u do a breakdown for them.of how much u will spend? They don't expect u to spend all ur funds for a single travel and they also look atvth e trends in your account and your salary as well.
U should have included ur wife's account and all ur assets. It helps.
To know d exactvreasons for ur denial u need to order ur gcms notes. It will explain why u were denied so u can know exactly what to do differently
Good luck

Thanks brother. Pls how do I order the gcm note?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeelo2014: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Menab:
Hello gurus please I need response ASAP. I submitted my visitor visa application on Sept 17, did biometric 24, got a message on 3rd that they received application. till date, I haven't heard from embassy. I submitted via online. please is there anyone here who submitted application in sept via online abd have gotten a response? do you advise I email them or not? I am supposed to travel first week of December
Lots of people have same issue. August applicants are still waiting.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by timigreene(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
zeelo2014:

Lots of people have same issue. August applicants are still waiting.

Even July application ain't exempted. undecided
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yusfaith78(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please i need a link for Canada Online Visitor Visa application. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Menakay(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ezekunnie:
Please can can advice me on what to do concerning the Canada tourist visa which applied for, together with my wife and only daughter, biometrics done on 15th August 2018 but since then my CIC online account continued to show application in progress each time I log in to check. I'm thinking of writing CIC to know why the delay but I don't even know there exact E-mail address, family I want to ask if I should continue to wait or to write them, please someone should help me on what to do.
I did one application online September 6th, got approval email today November 21st requesting for passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1093) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.