Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2311107 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by blessedkings(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hello House,
Kindly advise.... I submitted my application June 1st, Biometrics 7th...
I'm yet to hear from them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by terpenoid(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
I wanna apply for a Canada visa...I'm a graduate, currently working in a bank in Nigeria which i have worked for 8months now...which of the Canada visit will be suitable for me to apply??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Processing times is now 72 days. An increase of 1 day. Gradually summer rush is ending. I expect the results of pending June applicants to start rolling in.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Very correct

NothingDoMe:
Processing times is now 72 days. An increase of 1 day. Gradually summer rush is ending. I expect the results of pending June applicants to start rolling in.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
BOmum:
Someone pasted email address for all the processing locations a few pages back on this blog so i just copied it and emailed all
Please can someone repost these email addresses. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BOmum: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

pointednose:
Please can someone repost these email addresses. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
BOmum:
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Thank you very much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by arro: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Hello house , am happy to be here this night, God will help all of us to achieve our aids and objectives in life, I have been denied us visa on several occasions, after then I got visa to SA in 2013 for my honeymoon, 2015 I was in SA again but my family couldn't go with me due to some official purpose, 2016 I was denied Canadian visa despite the invitations and all the documents submitted, the reason for denial was travel history and nature of just, mind you and work with one of the safety and security under federal government of Nigeria, in 2017 I was in India for short training, 2018 I was in UK for vacation , now I need help, what is my chance of getting tourist visa to Canada or USA, should I try it alone or with family, since its better to risk the denial alone than with my family.thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maymai: 5:08am On Aug 29, 2019
sheriph:
Good day all,

I need your assistance pls.

I plan to apply for Canada visit visa and this would be my second application. I requested for GCMS and it states : , [b]not clear why he would not stay with his brother rather than hotel ( my brother was a student then staying with flatmates ), limited funds including income, assets and no travel history( now I have travelled to Europe and Dubai )
[/b]

I am planning to attach my 7year old son Canada valid visit visa as we wanted to visit my brother. My concern is that I have a bank loan deposited in my savings account for over 6 months with monthly deduction payment from my salary account. since loan deposit would not surface in my printed statement of acct as it is over 6 months when printed . Do I have to state in my SOP that I have a loan and attach the document if it can serve as home tie

Please. Can I email you. I need some advice and your situation is comparable to my in laws. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sheriph: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Maymai:

Please. Can I email you. I need some advice and your situation is comparable to my in laws. Thanks
OK ….Fine
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bibiliscious: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Morning House,

Please how can you view already uploaded document on CIC for final review before submission and also after submission can we view documents uploaded on site ?

Asking for a friend
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2019
bibiliscious:
Morning House,

Please how can you view already uploaded document on CIC for final review before submission and also after submission can we view documents uploaded on site ?

Asking for a friend
Morning bibi. You can't view those documents on the CIC website after submission. You can only see their names as uploaded.

The best thing is to preview before uploading. If per chance the documents become corrupt during the upload process I believe CIC may give you a chance to send another one if they need it.

Ordering GCMS Plus notes can provide you with access to those documents later on if you so desire.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yemiciea: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Good day everyone,

Does anyone have a contact email for Canadian embassy in UK or Nigeria?

Kindly drop a yes and I will PM you. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2019
any update for june Applicant here this waiting get as e be oo
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by knytred: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Baba, we are in the same boat ooo.... omo I just Dey pray everyday

pufframmy:
any update for june Applicant here this waiting get as e be oo
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2019
to God na so here oo the suspense too much
knytred:
Baba, we are in the same boat ooo.... omo I just Dey pray everyday

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bibiliscious: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Morning bibi. You can't view those documents on the CIC website after submission. You can only see their names as uploaded.

The best thing is to preview before uploading. If per chance the documents become corrupt during the upload process I believe CIC may give you a chance to send another one if they need it.

Ordering GCMS Plus notes can provide you with access to those documents later on if you so desire.

Aww really , Many thanks will pass on to my friend

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Enick: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Can I edit and add one or two information on my profile after submission, but before biometric.

NothingDoMe:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Enick:
Can I edit and add one or two information on my profile after submission, but before biometric.
You can use the case specific enquiry webform to send updated information.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maymai: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bsean:
Application for parents and sibling approved.

Application submitted online- June 9
Biometrics request- June 10
Biometrics done- June 20
Review of eligibility started- August 1
BVL- August 8
Application approved/passport request- August 8

Documents submitted -
Application forms
Company docs and operating account statement for my parents’ company
Marriage certificate
Doc showing properties they own
For my sister- birth certificate job letter and letter stating she supports my parents with the business. Also mentioned she is engaged to be married next year.

I sponsored them, so I included my bank statement, paystubs, job letter, invitation letter and IDs

Congratulations. Please what was tge purpose of visit you listed? Did you include their own personal bank account statements or just yours and the one company account? You did not submit any financial dics fir your sister? Do they have travel history?

I am planning to apply for my mom and sister in law. These answers would be helpful

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Approval Alert! Just got an original passport request for my wife. Application was on 7th of June 2019. I am totally on cloud 10 right now. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
@jayfierce
congratulations more good news to come including upcoming package....list the documents pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Timeline please

jayfierce:
Approval Alert! Just got an original passport request for my wife. Application was on 7th of June 2019. I am totally on cloud 10 right now. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
I previously shared the documents I used to get a Canadian visa in 2016 valid till 2021. By God's grace I was able travel to Vancouver in 2017 and havent been to Canada since then. We have a child that is a US citizen.

Documents we submitted:

* Letter of introduction from my company introducing my family, date of trip and contact address in Canada.
* Hotel booking from booking.com
* Trip itinerary in excel format
* Flight itinerary done by an agent
* Marriage certificate
* Child birth certificate.
* Wife's passport data page
* My passport data page
* Child passport data page(Nigeria & US)
* Evidence of her travel history: Dubai, US(Valid), Qatar(Layover), and Singapore.
* PTA Stamps.
* Letter from her employer stating her job as a virtual assistant
* Her GTB electronically stamped 5 months statements with closing balance of 150k.
* Letter of sponsorship stating my sources of income
* My Total renumeration sheet showing annual income
* My Payslip for 5 months.
* My Income tax clearance 2016, 2017, and 2018
* My GTB elctronically signed bank statement with closing balance of 900k.
* Access bank stamped statement with balance of $3k.
* Online Stanbic mutual funds statement supported by the first purchase certificate.
* GTB online transfer receipt showing recent mutual funds top up.
* C of O for three lands with two buildings.
* Her Letter of explanation stating our trips to Dubai and US. Explained my inability to travel with her twice due to work schedule. Also explained that she works from home enabling her meet her responsibility as a home maker. Finally stated that she gave birth in the US and does not currently require medical services. Attached the following documents to her letter:
* My travel history since Canada, Valid US visa.
* Child's travel history to Nigeria smiley and Singapore.
* Wife's extra sheet for Imm5257E employment history.

Stanbicassmgt delayed in providing a letter and stamped mutual funds statement. So i printed an online statement and supported it with the first mutual funds certificate from 2016. They sent it after a week but I didn't bother to upload via webform.

TIMELINE:
Online application submission 7th June 2019
Background checks started 7th June 2019
Biometrics request letter 8th June 2019
Biometrics done in Lagos 21st June 2019
Biometrics updated online 21st June 2019
Biometrics status Completed 23rd July 2019
Eligibility review started 12th August 2019(Id El Kabir)
Biometrics Validity Letter 26th August 2019
Passport request 29th August 2019

We received no notification after initial submission until BVL came from London. I had jokingly told myself that if London office cooperares and issues her visa I would lift my self imposed ban to the UK. I may keep to my words if justwise is doing house warming ceremony. cheesy

Thank you all for the information you provide here. I was really encouraged to see successful family applications. I wish all applicants successful outcomes.

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
jayfierce:
I previously shared the documents I used to get a Canadian visa in 2016 valid till 2021. By God's grace I was able travel to Vancouver in 2017 and havent been to Canada since then. We have a child that is a US citizen.

Documents we submitted:

* Letter of introduction from my company introducing my family, date of trip and contact address in Canada.
* Marriage certificate
* My passport data page
* Evidence of her travel history: Dubai, US(Valid), Qatar(Layover), and Singapore.
* PTA Stamps.
* Her GTB electronically stamped 5 months statements with closing balance of 150k.
* Online Stanbic mutual funds statement supported by the first purchase certificate.
* Her Letter of explanation stating our trips to Dubai and US. Explained my inability to travel with her twice due to work schedule. Also explained that she works from home enabling her meet her responsibility as a home maker. Finally stated that she gave birth in the US and does not currently require medical services. Attached the following documents to her letter:

Stanbicassmgt delayed in providing a letter and stamped mutual funds statement. So i printed an online statement and supported it with the first mutual funds certificate from 2016. They sent it after a week but I didn't bother to upload via webform.

TIMELINE:

We received no notification after initial submission until BVL came from London. I had jokingly told myself that if London office cooperares and issues her visa I would lift my self imposed ban to the UK. I may keep to my words if justwise is doing house warming ceremony. cheesy

Thank you all for the information you provide here. I was really encouraged to see successful family applications. I wish all applicants successful outcomes.
Congrats.

In one word Sha, almost 3 months before approval.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Just checked my profile and saw that eligibility review has started.

I didn't receive any email notification regarding the application update.

@pufframmy and other June applicants, any update yet? God's favor is with us.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
ooh congrat
jayfierce:

Documents we submitted:

* Marriage certificate
* My passport data page
* PTA Stamps.

TIMELINE:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
loggin in to check now
pointednose:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Just Check oo It True oo it have started oo May God Help US oo i just log in now oo Bro
i pray it will end it Praise

pointednose:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
pointednose:
Congrats.

In one word Sha, almost 3 months before approval.
But its 2months and about one week because biometrics was done on 21st

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Nkaluu800(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.