Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2346676 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by semilore12: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
yes oh..my brother's VV application has been since December 2021. It is tiring oh. Everyone is confused on next steps
letsfarmnigeria:

But have anyone exceeded 151 days without been answered , from what I was told students are answered due to urgency to resume , while most vv are liesure IRCC is taking it's time clearing back logs except VV that has medical emergency, or any other humanitarian condition attached if not you just need to wait for on or before 151 days .
This as the respond someone I know received last week when he reached out to IRCC through the school .
Some countries like India that have VV backlog of 2yrs were cleared 3 weeks ago so I believe the processing time will gradually return to normal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
semilore12:

yes oh..my brother's VV application has been since December 2021. It is tiring oh. Everyone is confused on next steps
Have you contacted them through email
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by semilore12: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
yes we have...and just raised a GCMS form again early this month and we still await response. An agent did their application for them. I am not sure there is any way i can even help since the agent did everything even from the wife's student visa. If you have any idea please we dont mind oh. It is really getting scary sef
letsfarmnigeria:

Have you contacted them through email
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
semilore12:
yes we have...and just raised a GCMS form again early this month and we still await response. An agent did their application for them. I am not sure there is any way i can even help since the agent did everything even from the wife's student visa. If you have any idea please we dont mind oh. It is really getting scary sef
Since you have raised the GCMS note let's wait for the outcome it between 30-33 days if at the end you didn't get any response again then you will have to ask the Agent what truly is happening because Dec is too late to get no response uptill now , so let's wait for the 33 days to atleast see the reasons for the delay
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Odemot2: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please how can I retrieve my Canadian application account to check my application status? An agent did it using his email accounts without informing me and he has been unresponsive. Please any information would be appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by semilore12: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okay, thanks a lot. I really appreciate

letsfarmnigeria:

Since you have raised the GCMS note let's wait for the outcome it between 30-33 days if at the end you didn't get any response again then you will have to ask the Agent what truly is happening because Dec is too late to get no response uptill now , so let's wait for the 33 days to atleast see the reasons for the delay

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Odemot2:
Hello Nairalanders, please how can I retrieve my Canadian application account to check my application status? An agent did it using his email accounts without informing me and he has been unresponsive. Please any information would be appreciated.

I posted some guidance on how to retrieve your account from a third party/agent sometime last year. You can check this thread to see my post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/566

Note that your agent will no longer have access to your account anymore as a result of this activity. You would be asked to fill a form disassociating yourself from the agent and submit along the process.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Drawer: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please did anyone here get visit visa yesterday or today? I noticed ircc has a pattern of issuing visa, be it study permit, visit or pr. It’s like they work country by country. They remembered Nigeria yesterday and today ��. I applied for visit visa since May 2022 and my biometrics was updated to completed just yesterday! I believe next i hear from them will be PPR in Jesus name Amen �

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KRTL: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Which of the portal can one use for visitors visa?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
semilore12:

Please I also applied for GCMS form June 30th on my visit visa ( application on 14th October 2021) and yet no response. Please when you get a response let me know just please quote me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Odemot2: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
olasubomy:

I posted some guidance on how to retrieve your account from a third party/agent sometime last year. You can check this thread to see my post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/566

Note that your agent will no longer have access to your account anymore as a result of this activity. You would be asked to fill a form disassociating yourself from the agent and submit along the process.

All the best!

Thank you so much, this is very helpful.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
I applied for the visa through an agent and i dont have any travel history during the application. So i decided to go on a week holiday to Dubai to atleast build my application. Now i am requesting the agent to send the stamped passport through webform but he has not been responding.

I also included my landed property but agents is saying they are not necessary.

So please can i raise the webform without the agent using my Application no or IUC number.

Also will I receive the update or it will be sent the email address the agent used?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kunlexy92: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello my people. I got a message on my account today to pay for another biometric fee of $85 while I still have my previous biometric valid until 2029 I did biometric in 2019. Please does anyone know what this mean abeg?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lizcom25: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
letsfarmnigeria:

IRCC are taking their time on VV. I did mine in September 2021 and i got a response July 4.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Makibarbie:
I applied for the visa through an agent and i dont have any travel history during the application. So i decided to go on a week holiday to Dubai to atleast build my application. Now i am requesting the agent to send the stamped passport through webform but he has not been responding.

So please can i raise the webform without the agent using my Application no or IUC number.

Also will I receive the update or it will be sent the email address the agent used?

Please, send the evidence of landed property and the Dubai stamp via webform if you know the email that was submitted with the application. Your thoughts are valid.

You would need to fill the email address that was submitted with the application. All responses and update would be sent to the email the agent used to apply. That is the e-mail IRCC agents would recognize.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
lizcom25:

IRCC are taking their time on VV. I did mine in September 2021 and i got a response July 4.

I did October 14th I really pray it follows the date down .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
I did mine in December 2020 and no response yet
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
lizcom25:

Well every application is different but when it takes more than the processing time you need not wait but keep send webforms , emails and if you have someone in Canada involve the MP , request for GCMS note atleast all this will trigger them to look into the reason for the over sight , so far may people waiting are still within the 151 days processing time , just this morning a woman who submitted for the daughter in Feb just got and so I believe it's gradually coming down to other applications
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AkeemTy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abeg who don receive their study permit approval for September intake?

My study permit application is taking forever and my school insist I must resume classes by 6th September 2022.

My study permit was submitted on 6th June 2022 and my biometric was completed on 17th June 2022.

Since then, no further update.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iraybuju: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone my thoughts since Nigeria processing time for vv, is becoming like journey to the promise land, is it possible to send applications to Kenya or Ghana for processing? I know there are experts here in the house . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
drop this in Canada study forum u will have response to it more than here
AkeemTy:
Abeg who don receive their study permit approval for September intake?

My study permit application is taking forever and my school insist I must resume classes by 6th September 2022.

My study permit was submitted on 6th June 2022 and my biometric was completed on 17th June 2022.

Since then, no further update.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ZenMode(f): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
olasubomy:

The intention to give birth in Canada does not represent a violation that would lead to a refusal as long as you can proof you meet all the requirements' for a temporary resident visa. You can state this as your intent. You may just need to work on:

• Home Tie: An example could be proof of your maternity leave from your workplace as a proof you would be returning home back to your job.
• Financial: Proof that you have the financial capability to cover your expenses for the period of stay inclusive of medical expenses.
• Medical report evidence in case there has been pre-existing medical conditions or complications in the past that necessitates your desire to give birth in a safe country with the best medical care to ensure the safety and life of the mother and unborn child.
• You can draft a letter of Intent and state your purpose of visit there. Make it look convincing that you genuinely want the best of medical care for your safety.

Just make sure you work on home ties back to Nigeria since the husband is in Canada.

Hope this helps.

That makes sense. Thanks a lot for taking time to reply!☺️
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thank you. I will have to request the email from the agent.

Please, send the evidence of landed property and the Dubai stamp via webform if you know the email that was submitted with the application. Your thoughts are valid.

You would need to fill the email address that was submitted with the application. All responses and update would be sent to the email the agent used to apply. That is the e-mail IRCC agents would recognize.

[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DonRomeo(m): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Hi guys,

I need your help to clarify my confusion. I applied for a visitor's visa and after waiting for four months, I decided to withdraw it because I felt I made a mistake in the application. I received an email from IRCC confirming receipt of my withdrawal application and stating they will decide whether I am entitled to a refund. A month after my withdrawal letter, I received BVL. What does this mean? Can they make a decision on the withdrawn application? If so, should I expect a positive or negative decision?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Makibarbie:

You see disadvantage of using agent sometime,it shows u kmow more than this agent if he said ur landed property is not neded as proof!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Erudensi(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Hello my people, pls I need urgent help. How do I submit my other documents via the new portal for a Visitor's visa. Pls help me cos am just stocked there.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Erudensi(f): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Hello my people, pls I need urgent help. How do I submit my other documents via the new portal for a Visitor's visa. The space to attach documents is one space while are lots of documents to be attached. Pls help me cos am just stocked there.
[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Erudensi:
Hello my people, pls I need urgent help. How do I submit my other documents via the new portal for a Visitor's visa. The space to attach documents is one space while are lots of documents to be attached. Pls help me cos am just stocked there.

Merge all the documents in a single file in order of importance and attach it there. You can do a table of content to itemize to the VO which is which.

Use this link to merge https://www.ilovepdf.com/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mizlita: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
DonRomeo:
Hi guys,

I need your help to clarify my confusion. I applied for a visitor's visa and after waiting for four months, I decided to withdraw it because I felt I made a mistake in the application. I received an email from IRCC confirming receipt of my withdrawal application and stating they will decide whether I am entitled to a refund. A month after my withdrawal letter, I received BVL. What does this mean? Can they make a decision on the withdrawn application? If so, should I expect a positive or negative decision?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mizlita: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=mizlita post=115189134][/quote]

I think after bvl is ppr
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DianneM: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good day all, please has anyone recently requested for a police clearance certificate from Benin republic?
If yes, what's the procedure for this please. Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olakunle10: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kunlexy92:
Hello my people. I got a message on my account today to pay for another biometric fee of $85 while I still have my previous biometric valid until 2029 I did biometric in 2019. Please does anyone know what this mean abeg?

I also received this despite having a valid biometrics which expires in 2029. I inquired why I had to do another when I still had a valid one. They responded after about 2weeks that it was a mistake. But before the response came, I had already paid the $85 and even done another biometrics. So, I suggest you get intouch with them to clarify why you need another one. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1111) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: deejay102, Iriabay, Gotaya, sweetkev(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.