Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2326287 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by purespikes: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
megastu:
In addition, if you live in Abuja, just work in between 8 and 10 am.

My client got PPR yesterday, submitted his passport yesterday and he is at home with an issued visa as of 9am this morning. Avoid Lagos.

Really? I have been to vfs before and turned back because I wasn't on appointment. I never knew you could walk into the facility
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BK23: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please has anyone that applied in May or knows anyone that applied that month gotten VV??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olatundemustafa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
BK23:
Please has anyone that applied in May or knows anyone that applied that month gotten VV??

I applied in May, still waiting for their response!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Drawer: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
I’m May applicant. Still waiting for my PPR

BK23:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
I applied in may n nothing yet

BK23:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Creativebelle: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Pls Everyone
I am trying to apply and its my first time...

For GCkey, Pls under each section..do I need to upload documents one after the other or I merge all documents then upload once on each section..

Pls pardon my ignorance..just trying to get it right

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Creativebelle:
Pls Everyone
I am trying to apply and its my first time...

For GCkey, Pls under each section..do I need to upload documents one after the other or I merge all documents then upload once on each section..

Pls pardon my ignorance..just trying to get it right

Thank you

Its okay to clear your doubts - When you get to that stage after answering all the questionnaires, each section will indicate what you should upload based on your responses. You just need to follow the instructions then upload other relevant documents merged in one single document in the client section.

But, let the letters i.e. ( letter of intent, invitations letters etc) as it applies to you be the first thing the VO would see
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adveert002: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2022
adveert002:
Goodmorning house
Please how do I know which office is in charge of my visitors visa.... thanks a lot

Please who can help with this information
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by piscesnow(f): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Good morning NL. Please pardon me I know I have read here that to apply for VV there are 2 ways through GCkey and ……. I can’t remember the other. Please which is the better and faster route and why please. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Guytintheeagle: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Hello guys � pls I applied for CANADIAN VV since April and ive not gotten any news yet the application shows submitted..(we are processing your application) since april till date nothing yet is there any step to take pls �
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Drawer: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Ircc portal. None is faster. Just go with anyone you feel like.

piscesnow:
Good morning NL. Please pardon me I know I have read here that to apply for VV there are 2 ways through GCkey and ……. I can’t remember the other. Please which is the better and faster route and why please. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Drawer: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2022
All you have to do is wait. I applied since May and I’m also waiting. They will issue our visa soon by His grace in Jesus name Amen �

Guytintheeagle:
Hello guys � pls I applied for CANADIAN VV since April and ive not gotten any news yet the application shows submitted..(we are processing your application) since april till date nothing yet is there any step to take pls �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Creativebelle: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Oh wow..Thank you so much
olasubomy:

Its okay to clear your doubts - When you get to that stage after answering all the questionnaires, each section will indicate what you should upload based on your responses. You just need to follow the instructions then upload other relevant documents merged in one single document in the client section.

But, let the letters i.e. ( letter of intent, invitations letters etc) as it applies to you be the first thing the VO would see
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by May79: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good morning everyone pls I need the link to vfs consent form and if can fill it with a pen or is to be printed the one I saw was for India thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by May79: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
BK23:

Yes my family applied may 2 and we have gotten our PPR through the new portal.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Biometrics require appointment but not passport drop off or pick up
purespikes:

Really? I have been to vfs before and turned back because I wasn't on appointment. I never knew you could walk into the facility
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tracy0803409: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good evening Family, please i need your advice, my son's visitor visa was approved, he did his medicals in October 2021,but we will be traveling in November 2022,in his portal his medicals was updated to pass in February this year, should he repeat his medicals before travelling, he's only 3years old?

Please waiting for response Family

Thanks in advance
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adveert002: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Guytintheeagle:

Same here
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
tracy0803409:
Good evening Family, please i need your advice, my son's visitor visa was approved, he did his medicals in October 2021,but we will be traveling in November 2022,in his portal his medicals was updated to pass in February this year, should he repeat his medicals before travelling, he's only 3years old?

Please waiting for response Family

Thanks in advance

If your son want to travel after october he will need a new medical and am sure ircc will still send a message before then to inform you about ur medical to expire soon .medical are only valid for 12 months ,so you can start make arrangememt for new medical and update ircc.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 5:46am On Aug 08, 2022
May79:
Good morning everyone pls I need the link to vfs consent form and if can fill it with a pen or is to be printed the one I saw was for India thanks

Check it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Print it and fill it with pen.

Credit:rebecausoro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by May79: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2022
olasubomy:

Check it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Print it and fill it with pen.

Credit:rebecausoro

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by piscesnow(f): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2022
May79:

Please can you help with the link to the new portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BK23: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2022
May79:

Wow congratulations! When did you get PPR?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please does anyone knows if i can send reminders to VO with a different email used for application?

My agent seem to be relaxed and I’m exhausted waiting for them to do the needful.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tracy0803409: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
House34:

If your son want to travel after october he will need a new medical and am sure ircc will still send a message before then to inform you about ur medical to expire soon .medical are only valid for 12 months ,so you can start make arrangememt for new medical and update ircc.

Thank you so much, I appreciate Sir/Ma
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kingegram2018: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please anyone, what can I upload here ??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kingegram2018: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please I need your help here, what can I upload here

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by May79: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
BK23:

Wow congratulations! When did you get PPR?

I got mine 17th of last month while my family got theirs 4th of August.don’t worry everyone waiting PPR will be here sooner than expected in Jesus Name Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by May79: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
piscesnow:

Please can you help with the link to the new portal

Please I am sorry I don’t really know how to copy it but go read this thread the link has been posted many times just go thru patiently I hope this helped.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Drawer: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
I will testify of my PPR before the end of this week in Jesus name Amen. What God cannot do does not exist!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimanyd: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
kennyliza:
Hello People, visa processing time has been revised down to 144 days from 151 days...my application is 146 days today but no response from IRCC .. hmmm..it is like they are playing with us with this processing time updates..

@letsfarmnigeria, @olasubomy, I want to know if I am justify in sending them webform daily now.. Thank you

How far bro. Any update yet
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nams77: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I did that for my woman 4 years ago. Submitted through Canada visa application center in New York. Visa was approved in less than 10 days.

Note: You have to give reason why you cannot apply from your country of residence or citizenship. This is very important.

My woman already applied online through the embassy in Nigeria but cancelled the application when no decision was made after 82 days. She included the cancellation letter in her application.
Can one apply for Canadian visa for just visit yourself?
Kindly help with information pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.