Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2323959 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 7:40am On May 03, 2023
zubizareta:

Didn't submit much.
Invite letter from my sister
POF acct statement
CAC docs of my company
Purpose of travel(wrote that I was traveling for a short time and would be returning to attend to pending projects my company had to do, some of which the clients had mobilized for, I attached receipts of money received from client's mobilization, quotation of the Said project)

Passport
That's all.

Ok thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2023
Good morning house,

Please I need help on how to submit my new passport so my visa expiry date can be extended.. my expiry date is on the 10th of this month. Please can someone help? Please 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 7:57am On May 03, 2023
Blessedone100:
Good evening everyone. Please I want to find out the kind of document I can upload as an identity document for a visit visa application via the new portal.
After I answered the questionnaire, the only compulsory document I am to upload is my international passport and ID document. Others are optional documents. I don't know if NIN slip can be considered as an ID card because it doesn't display date of birth and date of issue.
Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.

Your international passport is all you need.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Graceee: 8:50am On May 03, 2023
Please my friend got a passport request for visitors visa. he applied since 2021 and he resides in Enugu, how does he send his passport to the canadian embassy for the final decision.
the passport he applied with has expired so he got new passport. can he submit the old one too or just the new one.
please reply he has less than 10 days to submit now please.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blessedone100: 9:38am On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Ajalalomo post=122897625]

Your international passport is all you need.

Thank you very much. This is well appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Graceee: 9:39am On May 03, 2023
Please my friend got a passport request for visitors visa. he applied since 2021 and he resides in Enugu, how does he send his passport to the canadian embassy for the final decision.??
the passport he applied with has expired so he got new passport. can he submit the old one too or just the new one.
please reply he has less than 10 days to submit now please.??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Graceee: 9:40am On May 03, 2023
Please my friend got a passport request for visitors visa. he applied since 2021 and he resides in Enugu, how does he send his passport to the canadian embassy for the final decision.?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Graceee: 9:41am On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Blessedone100 post=122899465][/quote]

Please my friend got a passport request for visitors visa. he applied since 2021 and he resides in Enugu, how does he send his passport to the canadian embassy for the final decision.??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hectorsoboy: 9:56am On May 03, 2023
Graceee:

Kindly refer to some pages on this thread. You'll get the answers via previous discussions. Most people here are also under pressure. Let's also make it easy too.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2023
To those that will be submitting their passport for stamping. Don’t pay for two way delivery, vfs stopped DHL and UPS from doing that.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Xyz7: 10:40am On May 03, 2023
Hello everyone my visa has been updated on the tracker,am waiting for ppr,my issue is that I applied and did my biometrics in lagos and am presently in london,how do i go about pp submission in london?pls I need suggestions

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2023
Xyz7:
Hello everyone my visa has been updated on the tracker,am waiting for ppr,my issue is that I applied and did my biometrics in lagos and am presently in london,how do i go about pp submission in london?pls I need suggestions
Once you get ppr, send your passport to vfs in London for stamping.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Titiano467: 11:25am On May 03, 2023
zubizareta:

Me. Applied October 2022. My passport has been stamped on April 28th

Please how long did it take you to get your passport back after submission
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nelson2023: 11:31am On May 03, 2023
Hello House , After receiving BVL , How long do i have to wait before sending mail for PPR?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2023
Nelson2023:
Hello House , After receiving BVL , How long do i have to wait before sending mail for PPR?
Only ircc can give an answer, we’re all waiting for the golden mail.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zubizareta(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2023
Titiano467:

Please how long did it take you to get your passport back after submission
I am yet to get my passport back
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Graceee: 11:47am On May 03, 2023
Hectorsoboy:

Kindly refer to some pages on this thread. You'll get the answers via previous discussions. Most people here are also under pressure. Let's also make it easy too.

Brotherly the same time it took you type that, you would have just explained to me if you knew already other than telling me to "refer to some pages". but I also appreciate though. thank you brother
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chlowi(f): 11:57am On May 03, 2023
Graceee:

Brotherly the same time it took you type that, you would have just explained to me if you knew already other than telling me to "refer to some pages". but I also appreciate though. thank you brother

what if he doesnt know ? only recalled that similar concern had been treated in one of the pages of this thread ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nelson2023: 11:58am On May 03, 2023
Emmafe:
Only ircc can give an answer, we’re all waiting for the golden mail.

Did you send email to ircc after receiving BVL ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 12:15pm On May 03, 2023
Graceee:

Graceee
Firstly he or she should calm down because you can’t work on a turbid brain .
Now send a webform to IRCC via this link

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Attache the new passport and also state the reason of change was the expiration,

Also do a follow up mail to these mails

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

nrobiimdocument@international.gc.ca

nairobi@international.gc.ca

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

abuja@international.gc.ca

ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.

Do this today and tomorrow and make sure the message has gotten to them and you have gotten a response then you go ahead and send your passport.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jumms442: 12:19pm On May 03, 2023
Nelson2023:

i did send them mails, but no reply yet
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Graceee: 12:22pm On May 03, 2023
Karmora:

Graceee
Firstly he or she should calm down because you can’t work on a turbid brain .
Now send a webform to IRCC via this link

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Attache the new passport and also state the reason of change was the expiration,

Also do a follow up mail to these mails

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

nrobiimdocument@international.gc.ca

nairobi@international.gc.ca

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

abuja@international.gc.ca

ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.

Do this today and tomorrow and make sure the message has gotten to them and you have gotten a response then you go ahead and send your passport.

Brotherly, God bless you. I have just advised him so. i appreciate your help . I m truly loyal brother

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2023
Nelson2023:

Yes I’ve bn sending mails, I guess they’re following a pattern so when they’re ready. I’m hoping this week or next sha.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by rahmeekadigz(f): 12:48pm On May 03, 2023
Your friend can submit both the new and old passport for stamping
Graceee:
Please my friend got a passport request for visitors visa. he applied since 2021 and he resides in Enugu, how does he send his passport to the canadian embassy for the final decision.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Xyz7: 12:57pm On May 03, 2023
Emmafe:
Once you get ppr, send your passport to vfs in London for stamping.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phemos: 12:59pm On May 03, 2023
Good day house
Please o I was just refused on the ground that I didn't say truthfully on the history of my previous visa refusal to Canada or any other country.
I sent webform with some explanations. Just this morning, I received a mail that my application status has been updated and that there has been changes in my application status. I logged in but did not see any changes. Please what does that mean?

I'm trying to upload a screenshot of the email but it has refused to upload 👇
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 1:00pm On May 03, 2023
Graceee:

- Go online to open a webform so you can update your passport by uploading the new one. You can use the link below
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Lagos&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

- You can submit both

- You can use a courier to mail it to the VFS application center
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nelson2023: 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
Emmafe:
Yes I’ve bn sending mails, I guess they’re following a pattern so when they’re ready. I’m hoping this week or next sha.

When did you received your BVL?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gaziz(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2023
Good day family! I’ve followed this thread from afar! I’ve got an answers to most of my questions! Thanks!
I received my BVL on the 30th April but no PPR YET.
Even though visa number and expiry is on the tracker website!
Can application still be refused after visa number is issued on the tracker?
Curious and nervous!
Help a brother!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shamaaa: 1:25pm On May 03, 2023
Gaziz:
Good day family! I’ve followed this thread from afar! I’ve got an answers to most of my questions! Thanks!
Curious and nervous!
Help a brother!

I received my BVL on the 4th of April but no PPR yet. I have sent the mails and a web-form but no reply yet. Visa number has been showing since the 4th too.
I had an old application on the old portal which was withdrawn and subsequent communications have been on the new.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
Nelson2023:

When did you received your BVL?
April 28
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2023
Gaziz:
Curious and nervous!
Help a brother!
I don’t think so, on the tracker it’s stated visa number is given when application is approved. So don’t get nervous, start making travel arrangement while we’ll wait for ircc to send ppr.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: olasubomy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.