Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2324289 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hola55: 2:27pm On May 10, 2023
chlowi:

Hi Angiee thank you for checking on me , I was refused the visa on the grounds that I didn't declare my past refusals , it was clearly an oversight , one. Which I had raised a webform , I'm reapplying immediately @hola55 sorry to learn about yours too , I pray this reapplication will favour us this time 🙏

I got a response from them after sending reconsideration request,they acknowledged it and said it has been allocated to an officer for review
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chiomapx: 2:55pm On May 10, 2023
Haryour124:
;

Abi we shld all go and protest in their office ni😄 me I ave to leave dis country by July oo, ticket is on d high side *Lol

Lol
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 3:25pm On May 10, 2023
Good to hear from u dear. It's well, wot of ur dependents, were they refused? My husband is yet to get a response
chlowi:

Hi Angiee thank you for checking on me , I was refused the visa on the grounds that I didn't declare my past refusals , it was clearly an oversight , one. Which I had raised a webform , I'm reapplying immediately @hola55 sorry to learn about yours too , I pray this reapplication will favour us this time 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hola55: 3:27pm On May 10, 2023
angie88:
Good to hear from u dear. It's well, wot of ur dependents, were they refused? My husband is yet to get a response

Approved.They all have their documents number already on the tracker

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chux911: 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
Emmafe:
My guess was right then. Lagos should do well and send our ppr nah, why the unnecessary suspense nah cry

Me am tired
But let's see from now till Friday.
Shebi one person that applied from Nigeria just posted on here today

Who knows how tomorrow will be?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2023
Chux911:

Me am tired

This week or next week by God’s grace. Also they’ll update the tracker soon. So ppr should drop soon.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chux911: 4:07pm On May 10, 2023
Yea..... you're right in that regard
But that is why you have to settle for survival jobs and get the Canadian experience before applying for your dream job because most employer are always looking for applicant with the Canadian experience

A lot Nigerians (PR, international students etc) do this survival jobs before they land their dream jobs
So you must first of all settle for less because it's more easier to get a survival job

And when I mean survival jobs.....I mean cleaner, cashier, store attendant etc those minimum wage jobs ($15 per hour jobs)

Maria96:
the chances of getting a job while on a visitors visa is next to zero. There are PR, Post graduate work permit guys on ground that can resume tomorrow who haven’t gotten jobs. 99% of the job applications will bounce you once you click that you dont have work status during application. Alot of people are currently stranded in Canada thinking they can get job with visitors visa. Those runsing jobs are paying up to 20k dols for 15 dols per hour job. My fellow countrymen beware o. Canada is not USA

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jumms442: 4:14pm On May 10, 2023
Chux911:

Me am tired

you’re not alone , Buh let’s jus keep having patience , this week or next , the goodnews is coming

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by XYZJAZZY: 4:15pm On May 10, 2023
Emmafe:
What error message are you getting? It was straightforward when I did it and can’t really remember the registration. Check few pages back, someone explained it.

No error message bro and all info was inputted as required. See attached

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chux911: 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
XYZJAZZY:

No error message bro and all info was inputted as required. See attached

for example write
FIRST NAME
Segun peter

LAST NAME
Elegbede

You understand?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sundayolayemi: 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
Emmafe:
This week or next week by God’s grace. Also they’ll update the tracker soon. So ppr should drop soon.

Is there a specific time when the tracker is being updated?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chux911: 4:23pm On May 10, 2023
Sundayolayemi:

I'm just thinking it might be until 19th on this month (next week)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chlowi(f): 5:02pm On May 10, 2023
Hola55:

I got a response from them after sending reconsideration request,they acknowledged it and said it has been allocated to an officer for review

Ok pls respond to my mail
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2023
Sundayolayemi:

Just guessing, the first update was on 20th, second update was 19th so I’m hoping the next update will be around 18-20th. I feel the only update for those with bvl n visa document will be ppr.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by frankiez33: 5:21pm On May 10, 2023
Sundayolayemi:

The tracker updates only when they work on your application and effect a change (final decision to that stage) in your application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2023
frankiez33:

The tracker updates only when they work on your application and effect a change (final decision to that stage) in your application.
Yes but there’s general update monthly. If you check your tracker the last update was April 19th. Thou they still update activities.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hola55: 6:03pm On May 10, 2023
chlowi:

Ok pls respond to my mail

Check your mail
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ritrich(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2023
Me and madam applied in February 2023, Biometrics in March 2023 in Abuja and i got BVL in April 12.

Visa Document number been showing on tracker since April 19th 2023.

Waiting on PPR

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
ritrich:
Me and madam applied in February 2023, Biometrics in March 2023 in Abuja and i got BVL in April 12.

Visa Document number been showing on tracker since April 19th 2023.

Waiting on PPR
Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by XYZJAZZY: 7:42pm On May 10, 2023
Yes bro, well understood but the tracker is not taking me to the next step after imputing the iuc, application number, names and dob this the issue.

Chux911:

for example write
FIRST NAME
Segun peter

LAST NAME
Elegbede

You understand?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nelson2023: 8:04pm On May 10, 2023
XYZJAZZY:
Yes bro, well understood but the tracker is not taking me to the next step after imputing the iuc, application number, names and dob this the issue.

FIRST NAME
Elegbede

LAST NAME
Segun peter

Try it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by XYZJAZZY: 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
I have tried it before......let me try it again by alternating the middle and last name.

Nelson2023:

FIRST NAME
Elegbede

LAST NAME
Segun peter

Try it

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by XYZJAZZY: 8:25pm On May 10, 2023
I have tried all I could still not working

E.g.

John Thomas

Musa

Thomas Musa

John

Musa John

Thomas

John Musa

Thomas

This is how I have tried to alternate the names still did not work oooooh since 29th that I received BVL. What could be the issue here?

Nelson2023:

FIRST NAME
Elegbede

LAST NAME
Segun peter

Try it

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 8:38pm On May 10, 2023
The applicant is current on vacation in UK, and he is planning to apply online and do the biometrics in UK. He is not due back until July 2023.

How to answer this question correctly?

Question: What is your current country/territory of residence? If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada?

What will the answer be? Nigeria or UK
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mizGene(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2023
mamawa123:

The applicant is current on vacation in UK, and he is planning to apply online and do the biometrics in UK. He is not due back until July 2023.

Question: What is your current country/territory of residence? If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada?

Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
I will say you should relax till you will get another email from IRCC if you can register on tracker to check the status of your visa application. I experienced the same thing but later went through when I put my first and middle name.

XYZJAZZY:
I have tried all I could still not working

E.g.

John Thomas

Musa

Thomas Musa

John

Musa John

Thomas

John Musa

Thomas

This is how I have tried to alternate the names still did not work oooooh since 29th that I received BVL. What could be the issue here?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2023
mamawa123:

Nigeria, he doesn’t have strong home tie in UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: jarrot(m), dubaiboy1, id4sho(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.