Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2348407 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2023
tweeny24:

I just did that…they said they don’t keep information for more than 30 days…is there anything else that can be done
At this point I’m not sure. I’ve am seen anyone in this situation before.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2023
tweeny24:

I just did that…they said they don’t keep information for more than 30 days…is there anything else that can be done

If you are in Lagos or Abuja, just go there… There is no harm in trying..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2023
After bombarding them with mails and Webform. Nairobi replied me. At this point na to wait for them.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jumms442: 12:05pm On May 19, 2023
Emmafe:
After bombarding them with mails and Webform. Nairobi replied me. At this point na to wait for them.
you sent to Nairobi, is this the office processing your application on your bvl?, hmmmm apr 29 bbl I’m tired
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2023
Jumms442:
you sent to Nairobi, is this the office processing your application on your bvl?, hmmmm apr 29 bbl I’m tired
Nairobi sent it to Lagos, I guess they’ll have something to do.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DeejayOG: 1:29pm On May 19, 2023
Jumms442:
Super tired. So many of us have had BVL since April 13/14. No level yet.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deronke1: 1:40pm On May 19, 2023
Who dey breeeeeetttt

It's PPR for me oooooooooooooo.

Mehn I'm so happy, i feel like rolling on the floor.

After sending an emotional email, God did it for me o

14 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tunmiiee: 1:50pm On May 19, 2023
Congratulations I tap from your blessings
Deronke1:
Who dey breeeeeetttt

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Who dey breeeeeetttt

Congrats!

Abeg drop the emotional msg sample make we edit. This ppl matter tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jumms442: 2:01pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Who dey breeeeeetttt

congratulations to you wow
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by phyla(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2023
congratulations.
please avail us the kind of emotional email you sent oo amybe that will work for us too.
BvL since may 6th,earnestly waiting for PPR

Deronke1:
Who dey breeeeeetttt

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Who dey breeeeeetttt

Congrats 🎉
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Osasereee: 2:21pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Who dey breeeeeetttt

Is it visit visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hola55: 2:39pm On May 19, 2023
House. Can Naira Visa card be use to pay for application fee?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2023
Hola55:
House. Can Naira Visa card be use to pay for application fee?

It can’t be used..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Truth2024: 3:21pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Who dey breeeeeetttt

Abeg drop that ur emotional letter,make I tell them my great grandfather Don die

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deronke1: 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
Dear Visa Officer,

I hope this email finds you in good health. I am writing to you today with a heavy heart and deep concern regarding the delay in the approval of my visa application. I have recently learned that I am on the verge of missing one of the most significant and joyous events in my life—my elder brother's wedding.

For me, family has always been an anchor of love and support, and my brother holds a special place in my heart. Being my elder brother , he has been my role model, guiding me through life's challenges and providing unwavering encouragement. We have shared countless memories together. However, due to the unforeseen delays in the visa approval process, I fear I will be absent from his wedding day, an occasion that holds immense sentimental value for both of us.

The thought of missing this momentous occasion fills me with immense sadness and regret. My brother's wedding is not just a celebration of love and unity; it is a testament to our family's bond and the values we hold dear. It is a gathering of loved ones, an opportunity for me to witness the union of two souls and support my brother as he embarks on this new chapter of his life. The prospect of not being able to be there physically, to share in his joy, and to convey my heartfelt congratulations is incredibly disheartening.

As I write this email, tears stream down my face, realizing that I may not witness the exchange of vows, the tears of happiness, and the laughter shared among family and friends. The absence of my presence would not only affect me but would cast a shadow of melancholy upon my brother's special day as well. He has expressed his profound disappointment and his longing for my support, making my absence all the more painful.

I implore you, dear Visa Officer, to understand the gravity of my situation and the immense emotional distress this delay has caused. I have followed every step of the visa application process diligently, submitted all the required documents, and adhered to the regulations with utmost sincerity. I understand that visa processing involves meticulous scrutiny, but I kindly request you to consider expediting my application so that I can be present for my brother's wedding. My presence would not only be a source of comfort to my family but would also enable me to contribute to the joyous atmosphere that surrounds this significant occasion.

I assure you that I am fully committed to complying with all visa regulations, and I will respect the stipulated time frame for my visit. I understand the importance of adhering to immigration rules and the trust placed in me as an applicant. I am ready to provide any additional information or documentation you may require to expedite the process. Please understand the urgency of my situation and the impact it has on my family's happiness.

I appeal to your compassion and understanding, hoping that you will empathize with my circumstances and take them into consideration. Your timely approval of my visa application would not only fulfill a dream of being present at my brother's wedding, but it would also demonstrate the power of compassion and empathy within the visa application process.

Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly await a positive response from your esteemed office. May your decision bring solace to my distressed heart and help restore the joy that is slowly fading away.

Yours sincerely,

[Name]

Emmafe:
Congrats!

Abeg drop the emotional msg sample make we edit. This ppl matter tire me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hectorsoboy: 3:52pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Dear Visa Officer,

I hope this email finds you in good health. I am writing to you today with a heavy heart and deep concern regarding the delay in the approval of my visa application. I have recently learned that I am on the verge of missing one of the most significant and joyous events in my life—my elder brother's wedding.

For me, family has always been an anchor of love and support, and my brother holds a special place in my heart. Being my elder brother , he has been my role model, guiding me through life's challenges and providing unwavering encouragement. We have shared countless memories together. However, due to the unforeseen delays in the visa approval process, I fear I will be absent from his wedding day, an occasion that holds immense sentimental value for both of us.

The thought of missing this momentous occasion fills me with immense sadness and regret. My brother's wedding is not just a celebration of love and unity; it is a testament to our family's bond and the values we hold dear. It is a gathering of loved ones, an opportunity for me to witness the union of two souls and support my brother as he embarks on this new chapter of his life. The prospect of not being able to be there physically, to share in his joy, and to convey my heartfelt congratulations is incredibly disheartening.

As I write this email, tears stream down my face, realizing that I may not witness the exchange of vows, the tears of happiness, and the laughter shared among family and friends. The absence of my presence would not only affect me but would cast a shadow of melancholy upon my brother's special day as well. He has expressed his profound disappointment and his longing for my support, making my absence all the more painful.

I implore you, dear Visa Officer, to understand the gravity of my situation and the immense emotional distress this delay has caused. I have followed every step of the visa application process diligently, submitted all the required documents, and adhered to the regulations with utmost sincerity. I understand that visa processing involves meticulous scrutiny, but I kindly request you to consider expediting my application so that I can be present for my brother's wedding. My presence would not only be a source of comfort to my family but would also enable me to contribute to the joyous atmosphere that surrounds this significant occasion.

I assure you that I am fully committed to complying with all visa regulations, and I will respect the stipulated time frame for my visit. I understand the importance of adhering to immigration rules and the trust placed in me as an applicant. I am ready to provide any additional information or documentation you may require to expedite the process. Please understand the urgency of my situation and the impact it has on my family's happiness.

I appeal to your compassion and understanding, hoping that you will empathize with my circumstances and take them into consideration. Your timely approval of my visa application would not only fulfill a dream of being present at my brother's wedding, but it would also demonstrate the power of compassion and empathy within the visa application process.

Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly await a positive response from your esteemed office. May your decision bring solace to my distressed heart and help restore the joy that is slowly fading away.

Yours sincerely,

[Name]

Your case is something different from Bala blu. Some of us are going for summer holidays.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deronke1: 3:53pm On May 19, 2023
Exactly, everyone has different reasons.

I just sent it since it was requested for.

Hectorsoboy:

Your case is something different from Bala blu. Some of us are going for summer holidays.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Dear Visa Officer,

Yours sincerely,

[Name]

Omo…. Even me cry for u ooo…… 😭😭😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Truth2024: 3:57pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Deronke1 post=123237961] Dear Visa Officer,

Yours sincerely,

If no be ur brother or sister dey invite u,and if he no correspond with your application,No go shoot urself for feet oh,BE WARNED.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by metrotpu: 3:58pm On May 19, 2023
nice writeup, but we whey dey go for conference whey don pass wetin we wan tell this people? lol waiting since 2022 ,we dey here dey look, congratulation, may your journey be smooth.

Deronke1:
Dear Visa Officer,

Yours sincerely,

[Name]

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Truth2024: 4:02pm On May 19, 2023
Oboy I just read am now even if na me I go give you the Visa Sharp Sharp

Deronke1:
Dear Visa Officer,

Yours sincerely,

[Name]

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Truth2024: 4:05pm On May 19, 2023
Abeg which email you send ur message to?
Deronke1:
Dear Visa Officer,

Yours sincerely,

[Name]

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2023
Truth2024:
Oboy I just read am now even if na me I go give you the Visa Sharp Sharp

Omo… me hold dictionary as I Dey read sef 😂😂

I nearly bite my tongue..

But to be sincere, I think this stuff is prioritized based on you travel reasons…
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MsEnny: 4:12pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overseasnbeyond: 4:13pm On May 19, 2023
Submit application for family in November last year,
Nothing was heard until yesterday,
Wife visa approved,
Children needs authorization letter since i will not be travelling with them.
What is your view?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deronke1: 4:23pm On May 19, 2023
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me,,, may you be congratulated too very very very soon.

Please is it compulsory to book round trip or one way is fine?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Truth2024: 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me,,, may you be congratulated too very very very soon.

Amen
Guy give us the email abeg
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 4:53pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:

Because it's a visiting visa you have to book round trip if not you will have issues because you will be asked for ur return booking by the airline and at the border
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gr8femfred: 4:57pm On May 19, 2023
Please house how can I pay for Visa application fee ?? My cards are not working
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2023
Deronke1:

Review from someone that traveled last week, she booked one way and wasn’t questioned by cbsa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1112) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: ruem and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.