Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2357249 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shootmind: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
28-30days

lekefew:
How long does it take to get a feedback?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jenniferade: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
shootmind:
Not Nairobi. They are processing it in London. I requested for GCMs file CBSA and it showed info sharing complete. So I knew I will get response anytime but still hoping on Ppr o.

It is visitors visa . Hope to get the visa to travel before winter.

Good evening, pls share the link you use to request for the GCMS file with me. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by anselmvictor(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Guys, someone with first hand knowledge of this should please advise. Common issue I think. Thanks
Julieni:
Good evening to everyone,

Please o.. For those who did a fresh passport after ppr.. What did you do before submitting your passport please.. Hubby just got a new passport, and needs to know how to submit without having issues cos of the new passport number.

Anyone with idea on what to do. Please help!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Try and send webform with the new passport, send this everyday for good 5 days

anselmvictor:
Guys, someone with first hand knowledge of this should please advise. Common issue I think. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lool, Amen ooo, How is your trip prep.?
From tomorrow, I will send 20 Webforms and 20 Mails every 30 minutes.

Emmafe:
Why ircc dey stress my boss nah. No vex, they will release it soon.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by philip5555: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anyone with minor applications experience?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2023
AskGod07:
Try and send webform with the new passport, send this everyday for good 5 days

Thank you so much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2023
josephb:

lolz.. Kilode! Lolz.. Anyways, they deserve it.. But hope it won't affect your application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Those guys are confused, I will start by 8:AM Naija time.

Julieni:

lolz.. Kilode! Lolz.. Anyways, they deserve it.. But hope it won't affect your application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:23am On Jun 07, 2023
josephb:

Ircc dn buy market 😂😂😂

Preparation is going well.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gr8femfred: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2023
GOOD MORNING HOUSE,
PLEASE I WANT TO ASK WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR PARENTS TO GET VISA FOR TWO MONTH BABY,THE MOTHER HAVE 🍁 🍁 CANADA VISA ON HER PASSPORT BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH WITH TWO OTHER KIDS ..

THANKS TEAM
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ochendo4: 1:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Please my study Visa was approved but my kids visiting visa application was rejected. I was advised to apply for study visa for them. Please how do I proceed?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Classicswagz: 3:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Finally ppr received it After a year and 9 months
Application:September 17 2021
Bvl:may 13 2023
PPR:June 7 2023

10 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Exquisite3200(m): 4:37am On Jun 07, 2023
Classicswagz:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vikthor74: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2023
My agent sent this to Me.
Can someone please explain.
Thank

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennykenes: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Please I need an advice.
Is it possible for someone who travelled to Canada with visitor visa to apply for job and change his visitor visa to work permit in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2023
This is ur application portal and it shows that ur passport has been stamped. Case closed
vikthor74:
Thank
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2023
vikthor74:
Thank

Means it's been approved.. This is seen only after decision is being made.. Then your ppr will be requested till its closed
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2023
gr8femfred:
GOOD MORNING HOUSE,
PLEASE I WANT TO ASK WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR PARENTS TO GET VISA FOR TWO MONTH BABY,THE MOTHER HAVE 🍁 🍁 CANADA VISA ON HER PASSPORT BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH WITH TWO OTHER KIDS ..

THANKS TEAM

Same process the mother took.. Difference is that baby won't do biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omoMessiah: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Your ppr landed, check your mail or ask your agent
vikthor74:
Thank
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DannieMay: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Sent my passport to VFS Abuja via courier, it was rejected when I tracked it on Friday, I was contacted by the courier service that VFS wanted me to make some payments which I did and forwarded the receipt to the courier service for them to help me attach it and send it back to VFS, it was finally delivered on Monday but I didn’t get any acknowledgment email from VFS till now.

Hope all is fine or am I supposed to do something?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennykenes: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Kennykenes:
Please I need an advice.
Is it possible for someone who travelled to Canada with visitor visa to apply for job and change his visitor visa to work permit in Canada?

Please someone should advice me on this
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olatundemustafa(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Emmafe:
Ircc dn buy market 😂😂😂

Preparation is going well.
Good Morning,
Can you please share the VFS account you paid into for the delivery of your passport and also the email you forwarded the evidence of payment into.
I was given the details but seems to have misplaced it.

Thank you!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Can one use church marriage certificate as proof of marital status?

Just want to know if IRCC accepts this certificate
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2023
mamawa123:
Can one use church marriage certificate as proof of marital status?

Just want to know if IRCC accepts this certificate

I know they accept Catholic certificates… I think Redeem and Winners too..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Kennykenes:

Please someone should advice me on this

It is possible, but difficult.. you can visit previous pages to learn more..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Scentiments: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Good morning everyone. PPR has arrived oh!!!
here is my timeline;
- application submited = 2nd Oct 2021
- bvl received = 18th May 2023
- PPR received = 7th June 2023 (6mins ago)

However, i applied together with my husband but i am the only one who received BVL and PPR. Please, does anyone know what we can do?

kindly note, we have never sent emails or webforms.

11 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Classicswagz:

Congrats 🎉
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Scentiments:
Good morning everyone. PPR has arrived oh!!!
here is my timeline;
- application submited = 2nd Oct 2021
- bvl received = 18th May 2023
- PPR received = 7th June 2023 (6mins ago)

However, i applied together with my husband but i am the only one who received BVL and PPR. Please, does anyone know what we can do?

kindly note, we have never sent emails or webforms.

Congrats.. All you can do is wait.. I also applied with my wife.. she got her PPR 26th May and I submitted her passport 29th.. Her passport was picked up yesterday, but am still yet to receive my PPR.. it’s crazy..

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2023
Baddestmaks:

I know they accept Catholic certificates… I think Redeem and Winners too..

Ok thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2023
olatundemustafa:

Good Morning,
Can you please share the VFS account you paid into for the delivery of your passport and also the email you forwarded the evidence of payment into.
I was given the details but seems to have misplaced it.

Thank you!
That’s it

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Scentiments: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2023
Thanks for your response. The wait continues..lol!

Baddestmaks:

Congrats.. All you can do is wait.. I also applied with my wife.. she got her PPR 26th May and I submitted her passport 29th.. Her passport was picked up yesterday, but am still yet to receive my PPR.. it’s crazy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: dgov(m), RonkeGoke(f), olaoluwa83 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.