Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2347404 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2023
tukurutaiwo:

Yes you can use the same email and phone number

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2023
This young guy is very close to me and he asked me to help talk to his dad to help him run his bank account for few months so he can use it to apply for visa.

I did, but his dad said no because he claimed that he paid 400k for UK visa for him before but the outcome was not good.

But his father agreed to give him his bank statement to use.

Is it ok for a dad to sponsor a 33 years old guy for visitorโ€™s visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 4:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 4:27am On Jun 08, 2023
@angie88
IRCC finally released my son's PPR an hour ago, Thank God!ย  These guys can humble someone ehnnn๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Any update?

10 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 4:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Yes,I was able to create a tracker for her. The last update on d tracker was on may 26th, wen dey acknowledged d receipt of the webform I sent to them. Fingers crossed Sha, I will send another mail today
lekefew:
Got the same for my daughter after it was stuck on reviewing for a while.

Are you able to create a tracker account for your kid? I've been unable to create one for my kid, the animation on the register button just spins for a few seconds and stops without displaying any reason for failure. I don't know if it's because the information is not in the system yet or maybe because I left the email address field in her application form blank, so there's no email to send the code to create the account to

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yinkhar(f): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2023
inHisheart:
@angie88
IRCC finally released my son's PPR an hour ago, Thank God!ย  These guys can humble someone ehnnn๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Any update?
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ Iโ€™m praying for this goodnews for my niece, she is also 4years old
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 4:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Wow wow wow๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒI tap from d testimony oo. Congratulations. Pls wots his portal reading now
inHisheart:
@angie88
Any update?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 4:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Thank you!
It will happen don't worry smiley the wait is just not easy

yinkhar:

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ Iโ€™m praying for this goodnews for my niece, she is also 4years old
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 4:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Yes ooo, rooting for you seriously. Congratulations in advance

angie88:
Wow wow wow๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒI tap from d testimony oo. Congratulations. Pls wots his portal reading now

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Uju4real002:

Hv you gotten any update on ur IRCC portal, if yes pls wats the content

Update of my counterfoil details
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 5:30am On Jun 08, 2023
My kid own was reading dis since may 30th, but yesterday it changed to we received ur document
inHisheart:
Yes ooo, rooting for you seriously. Congratulations in advance

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Donmatlock: 6:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Biometrics. Where is the best centre for Canada Visitor Visa Biometrics. What should the applicant expect? Is it scheduled or you just arrive and queue?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2023
These guys๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Na small remain sha, please hang in there๐Ÿ’•

angie88:
My kid own was reading dis since may 30th, but yesterday it changed to we received ur document

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2023
inHisheart:
@angie88
Any update?

Congrats ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽˆ

Na me Dey delay my wife nowโ€ฆ IRCC just humble meโ€ฆ I no fit just talk sinceโ€ฆ dem want turn person to deaf n dumb ๐Ÿ˜„

E nor go work for dem..๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dem fit turn person to something else, I have lost count of the number of times wey I don recieve PPR for my dream... God abeg oo๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you jare, yours will land SOON๐Ÿ™

Baddestmaks:

Congrats ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽˆ

Na me Dey delay my wife nowโ€ฆ IRCC just humble meโ€ฆ I no fit just talk sinceโ€ฆ dem want turn person to deaf n dumb ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2023
inHisheart:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dem fit turn person to something else, I have lost count of the number of times wey I don recieve PPR for my dream... God abeg oo๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you jare, yours will land SOON๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ˜‚ amen ooooo๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angelic992: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Abeg person fit answer this my question Na beg I dey beg.

Angelic992:
So I know someone who submited her passport on Tuesday and collected on Friday. She recieved emails everyday until her collection. So today is my second day of submission no mail came in today, then I decided to track it only to find 'your processed passport is been forwarded to the canada visa office" and it still states yesterday's date (my submission date) hope it's not stuck ND what does it mean?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2023
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… imagine today is my birthday buh I no fit show am. Ircc indeed go humble u
Baddestmaks:

Congrats ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽˆ

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Uju4real002: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Julieni:

Update of my counterfoil details

Ok I got same update too, pls let me know when they sent to mail that your passport is ready for collect so that I will go to VFS
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummywifey: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2023
angie88:
My hubby is d principal applicant and the kids were added to his application

Thanks for your response.

Since I am applying for my son. Am i a representative. How did you guys answer the question below

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
U r a representative but not a paid one but a family member
Mummywifey:

Thanks for your response.

Since I am applying for my son. Am i a representative. How did you guys answer the question below

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
angie88:
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… imagine today is my birthday buh I no fit show am. Ircc indeed go humble u

Happy birthdayโ€ฆโ€ฆ ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

No mind themโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜… Them no fit stop your shineโ€ฆ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Make sure you enjoy your day ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Angelic992:
Abeg person fit answer this my question Na beg I dey beg.

Donโ€™t think soโ€ฆ itโ€™s possible you or they didnโ€™t input your email address correctly.. just wait till tomorrow and track it again.. That person dat got within 3 days was just lucky.. normally itโ€™s 1 or 2 weeks..

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by thebabiebird: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Good day everyone,
Please I submitted my passport through DHL on Friday and it was delivered to VFS on Monday. Till now, I am yet to get an acknowledgement email from VFS. I'm getting worried, please what can I do? Please I would really appreciate any guidance. Thank you all
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummywifey: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2023
angie88:
U r a representative but not a paid one but a family member

Thank you

Happy Birthday, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angelic992: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Noo not in vfs Abuja maximum is 1 week here oo

Baddestmaks:

Donโ€™t think soโ€ฆ itโ€™s possible you or they didnโ€™t input your email address correctly.. just wait till tomorrow and track it again.. That person dat got within 3 days was just lucky.. normally itโ€™s 1 or 2 weeks..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Happy Birthday mama!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Please have fun today ooo, don't allow them ruin your day๐Ÿ˜˜
angie88:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by thebabiebird: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
thebabiebird:
Good day everyone,
Please I submitted my passport through DHL on Friday and it was delivered to VFS on Monday. Till now, I am yet to get an acknowledgement email from VFS. I'm getting worried, please what can I do? Please I would really appreciate any guidance. Thank you all

please someone?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ijaay83: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
inHisheart:
@angie88
Any update?

Congratulations ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
thebabiebird:

please someone?

Just track it to find out more..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Angelic992:
Noo not in vfs Abuja maximum is 1 week here oo

Me am in Lagosโ€ฆ I donโ€™t know how it is done in Abujaโ€ฆ
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by thebabiebird: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Baddestmaks:

Just track it to find out more..

I haven't received an email from VFS containing the tracking no yet. That is why I am worried since Monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1111) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: larrypha(f), beeveepee, Shokeye3 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.