Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2309605 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2023
AnonymousMe:
Hi everyone, Please how can I start the process of getting a Visa into Canada ? What Visas do they grant at the moment ? Work/Student/ Visit ? Please I'd appreciate if anyone legit enough can walk me through it. Thank you lot
Canada give all visa. Study route is the best if you don’t qualify for PR. If you want study route information, check the Canada study visa thread. Check my previous replies, I just explained steps for visit visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2023
ABSTRUSE:

Sent passport via courier on Tuesday and got acknowledgment plus email passport has been forwarded to IRCC on Thursday.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Yes in addition to your wife's 10/11k + Tuition fee balance if upfront has been made, so can you see reasons why the money must increase? Unless you have settled Tuition and your wife's Maintenance fee which you can explain on the SOP.

@ ZoeAkorede:
Emmafe:
You can use the same account but the money can’t be lesser. It has to increase, you’ve to factor you n baby’s welfare. For you 5k cad , baby 3k cad. That should be fine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AnonymousMe: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2023
Emmafe:
Canada give all visa. Study route is the best if you don’t qualify for PR. If you want study route information, check the Canada study visa thread. Check my previous replies, I just explained steps for visit visa.

Thank you Emmafe. I will take my time to go through the steps explained as you have mentioned. If I do have more questions I hope you wouldn't mind if I ask you..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2023
AnonymousMe:

Thank you Emmafe. I will take my time to go through the steps explained as you have mentioned. If I do have more questions I hope you wouldn't mind if I ask you..
It’s fine
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shamaaa: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2023
XYZJAZZY:
Please house I need your advice on this please

Yes you can submit in the UK. I don't know for certain how long it will be before your passport is returned.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 16, 2023
@Emmafe please

Good day and Thank you for the good response and assistance you have been rendering, it's well appreciated.

Please a Collegue of mine applied for Canada Visit Visa with her 4 year Old, She was approved the visit visa and she as seen her Visa details on the tracker but the son was denied , please what the best advise for someone in this situation and the reason for the refusal are stated below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Please what the best advise for her in regards to reapplying for the Son or will reconsideration work in a case like this.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ritrich(m): 6:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Emmafe:
Thats evidence they’ve received your parcel and transmission fee confirmed. Dey don’t send evidence for courier, if you’ve not filled the courier form they will send it to you once it’s time, if you’ve filled it they will send you a msg once UPS picks it for delivery.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by martyns200(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Emmafe:
Just apply n hope for ppr. The good thing is even if you miss the conference you can still use the visa for another conference or tourism.

What if u applied for conference and ur visa came out days after conference has ended, can one use such visa for tourism? wont the y verify at the port of entry if u told them you here for tourism when ur reason for application was conference?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2023
martyns200:

What if u applied for conference and ur visa came out days after conference has ended, can one use such visa for tourism? wont the y verify at the port of entry if u told them you here for tourism when ur reason for application was conference?
You can use your visit visa for any visit purpose. Have enough funds and necessary requirements for your trip.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Undiluted1:
@Emmafe please

Good day and Thank you for the good response and assistance you have been rendering, it's well appreciated.

Please a Collegue of mine applied for Canada Visit Visa with her 4 year Old, She was approved the visit visa and she as seen her Visa details on the tracker but the son was denied , please what the best advise for someone in this situation and the reason for the refusal are stated below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the

Please what the best advice for her in regards to reapplying for the Son or will reconsideration work in a case like this.
This is strange. Did she use a separate account for her son? Also what’s her purpose of traveling?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Today is another day for PPR hopefuls. Please pray for us!!! 🙏🙏🙏. I have been expecting since April 29th when BVL was received plus visa details. Mails and webforms have been explored.

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2023
This response is a Generic one, to be sure of the main reason(s) you need to order a GCMS note, but I still believe it might still bores down to the finance.

But also, was the child later asked for any further documents like The other parent consent, Father’s Passport Data page? Normally if one parent is traveling with a child there has to be a consent of the other parent which IRCC often ask for to continue processing the visa application, if this was not received on time it can lead to denial and only a GCMS note can state the main reasons.

Regards,

Undiluted1:
@Emmafe please

Please what the best advise for her in regards to reapplying for the Son or will reconsideration work in a case like this.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2023
What is your main reason for visiting?

From experience, I have come to a conclusion that they prioritize people with immediate family member(s) or very close friends and associates.

But if you are for tourism purposes or general visiting you are on your own even if you are renewing.

Regards,

mohammedabiodun:
Today is another day for PPR hopefuls. Please pray for us!!! 🙏🙏🙏. I have been expecting since April 29th when BVL was received plus visa details. Mails and webforms have been explored.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gr8femfred: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Good morning sir,
Do you mean visiting visa is not the best ? A friend said visiting visa is the best and cheaper that someone can work with it in Canada 🍁..

Please explain or his lying 🤥 I don't understand sir

Emmafe:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2023
Hi,

Are you sure it’s a friend that told you that or an Agent?

Why would you even agree to that?
You said a visa is visiting and you want to auto work with it, I guess you are saying this because Canada became lenient with issuing visiting visa especially from backlogs.

He has given you the best advise you can get from any sincere person.

Regards,

gr8femfred:

Good morning sir,
Do you mean visiting visa is not the best ? A friend said visiting visa is the best and cheaper that someone can work with it in Canada 🍁..

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2023
gr8femfred:

Good morning sir,

Switching vv to close work permit isn’t easy but possible. You’ve to get LMIA job, most employers won’t want to go tru that stress when they’ve enough options. If you want to try that route make your plans, it’s possible but not as easy as ppl portray it. If you’ve the funds, study route a good option.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2023
@Emmafe Thank you for the response, she used the same account (New Portal) for both of them and the purpose of visit was Toursim she used Hotel Reservation.

Can she just reapply when she get her passport back or she does not need to wait for the passport.

your advise will be appreciated on what she need to do right.

Emmafe:
This is strange. Did she use a separate account for her son? Also what’s her purpose of traveling?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Undiluted1:
@Emmafe Thank you for the response, she used the same account (New Portal) for both of them and the purpose of visit was Toursim she used Hotel Reservation.

Can she just reapply when she get her passport back or she does not need to wait for the passport.

your advise will be appreciated on what she need to do right.

VO no get chills o. Let her wait until her passport is stamped, then reapply for him. She should attach her stamped passport n explain she can’t travel without her child. If her pof isn’t enough for two, let her increase it. Once parents gets approval, child’s application shouldn’t be an issue at all.

If she can wait for note before reapplying, let her order cbsa note.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank you Josephb, She ordered the GCMS Note from CBSA and attached is the response.

The SOA is fine with a maintained balance more then enough to cover their expenses.

The consent letter from the father was attached to the application as at the time of submission so none was asked for.

Please what do you think can be done.

Thank you for your assistance.

josephb:
This response is a Generic one, to be sure of the main reason(s) you need to order a GCMS note, but I still believe it might still bores down to the finance.

But also, was the child later asked for any further documents like The other parent consent, Father’s Passport Data page? Normally if one parent is traveling with a child there has to be a consent of the other parent which IRCC often ask for to continue processing the visa application, if this was not received on time it can lead to denial and only a GCMS note can state the main reasons.

Regards,

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank you @Emmafe she as more than enough to cater for both of them in her SOA.

Will go by your advise and ask her to reapply when she get her passport back next week.

I have attached the CBSA note , it's just the same thing statement in the Generic refusal.

Emmafe:
VO no get chills o. Let her wait until her passport is stamped, then reapply for him. She should attach her stamped passport n explain she can’t travel without her child. If her pof isn’t enough for two, let her increase it. Once parents gets approval, child’s application shouldn’t be an issue at all.

If she can wait for note before reapplying, let her order cbsa note.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2023
gr8femfred:

Good morning sir,

It a liar and this mean reason many are stranded now in canada and too ashame to share their story,A visiting visa, also known as a tourist visa or visitor visa, is typically issued to individuals who want to visit Canada for a temporary stay, such as for tourism, visiting family or friends, or attending a conference or event. The primary purpose of a visiting visa is to allow individuals to enter Canada for a limited period without the intention of working or studying and changing from vv to wv is now getting too dificult because it require lmia ...pleasse option for student route if you can affford it,canada is not usa and to survive as illegal immigrant is extremely hard ,please do ur research well and do not be decieve by greedy agent that only want ur money!!!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Did she attach any assets or evidence of properties?
If she didn't previously, let her attach one in the new application that is after her visa has been stamped please, else they might hold the passport for as long as they wish or even return it back without visa, it has happened before so that's not new.

Undiluted1:

Will go by your advise and ask her to reapply when she get her passport back next week.

I have attached the CBSA note , it's just the same thing statement in the Generic refusal.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Yes she attached evidence of her 2 Properties even attached her investment funds and shares certificates as well.

Ok Thank you will advise her to get her passport first before trying to reapplying.

josephb:
If she didn't previously, let her attach one in the new application that is after her visa has been stamped please, else they might hold the passport for as long as they wish or even return it back without visa, it has happened before so that's not new.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2023
Undiluted1:

I don’t think VO dd any work here, just go disapprove application for no reason based on chinook suggestion. If der was a reasonable reason it will be well explained. Child rarely get refusal if parents application is approved. Let her just reapply, it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2023
josephb:

I guess na chinook suggest the application for refusal n VO ddnt bother to check. From the note it’s obvious no reason for that silly decision. If parent can pass all the requirements, wat are they expecting from a 4yrs old. The refusal na human error.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank you for the advise....
Emmafe:
I don’t think VO dd any work here, just go disapprove application for no reason based on chinook suggestion. If der was a reasonable reason it will be well explained. Child rarely get refusal if parents application is approved. Let her just reapply, it will end in praise.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by codedarrow: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2023
@Emmafe

Thank you Emmafe.
The conference will start in few days. Just want to know if background check will take longer to get feedback ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Pls who's Chinook? Human or machine
Emmafe:
I guess na chinook suggest the application for refusal n VO ddnt bother to check. From the note it’s obvious no reason for that silly decision. If parent can pass all the requirements, wat are they expecting from a 4yrs old. The refusal na human error.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2023
codedarrow:
@Emmafe

Thank you Emmafe.
The conference will start in few days. Just want to know if background check will take longer to get feedback ?
You just have to wait, nobody can tell if it will take long or not. Just dy send reminders n hope you get response soon. If unfortunately you miss the conference, once you’ve your visa look for another conference to attend.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2023
angie88:
Pls who's Chinook? Human or machine
Na software.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2023
Undiluted1:
@Emmafe please

Please what the best advice for her in regards to reapplying for the Son or will reconsideration work in a case like this.

Since her own visa has been approved, tell her to wait until the visa is stamped on her passport. After she receives her passport with a visa, she can do these for her child.

1. Tell her to send in a reconsideration request on behalf of her child through email and the Webform.

2. Also, tell her to reapply for the child.

She should attach a copy of her child's refusal letter and a copy of her own visa to both the new application and the reconsideration request.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: adegbajupraise, Eriokanmi, Spares and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.