Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2359300 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by travelpoint: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
kannyt01:
csr@canadianvisaexpert

Good day NLs a friend introduce me to the link above to help process a PR visa pls i need the experience in the house to help me if they are real or scam?...
i have already made an online payment.

Nothing but a scam. I googled the name CSR Canadian Visa Expert, a lot of people have been complaining about them.
You don't need service of anyone to get a visa. You can get all the right information you will need to get a visa right here in this nairaland forum. Do it yourself and stop patronizing agents

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
^^^
A little bit late, 'cos the guy has already paid. Beaten once already grin grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by biyiwilly(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
final decision application refused after four month of waiting oga ooooo....cannot see reason because of failed network error
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
biyiwilly:
final decision application refused after four month of waiting oga ooooo....cannot see reason because of failed network error

cry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeus001(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeus001(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
biyiwilly:
Jeez!! cry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kannyt01(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
@Travelpoint

Double thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
biyiwilly:
It is well brother.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by biyiwilly(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2016
in the refusal letter the purpose of visit was the only thing marked....am wondering what they meant by purpose of visit? Can expert in the house put some clarification on it?...i submitted all the required document with a gtb bank statement, travel history to shengen, and paid hotel reservation which passed the day of their decision and flight reservation...i own my company and have two kids...what else do they want? help needed...thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by calalili2018: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2016
MineMK:

You are not alone
I am still waiting. No response yet @jayfierce

CC: calalili2018

Wow! Do you have a spouse in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MineMK(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2016
calalili2018:

Wow! Do you have a spouse in Canada?

@calalili2018. Yes. Any reason for asking? I mailed them 2 days ago they replied... your file is on queue for.processing...lol. Whenever is coming it must be a good news in Jesus name. #fingercrossed# #sighhhhhhh
My conclusion.....God is too faithful to fail
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2016
biyiwilly:
in the refusal letter the purpose of visit was the only thing marked....am wondering what they meant by purpose of visit? Can expert in the house put some clarification on it?...i submitted all the required document with a gtb bank statement, travel history to shengen, and paid hotel reservation which passed the day of their decision and flight reservation...i own my company and have two kids...what else do they want? help needed...thanks.
I recommend getting the GCMS notes. Meanwhile we can still help you along the path of self evaluation:

Why are you travelling: Tourist, conference, medical etc?
How long are you staying?
Do you have an itinerary for your stay in Canada?
What happens to your business while you are away? Will the length of the Vacation affect the business? Have you taken several vacations in the year?
Why did you chose that location for a visit?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by calalili2018: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
MineMK:

I mailed them 2 weeks ago they said the same thing. Did you apply for visiting or Spousal open work permit? Someone on the other Canadian forum said they have stopped given visas to spouses. I was just wondering why, at least they should respond rather than just keeping quite.

@calalili2018. Yes. Any reason for asking? I mailed them 2 days ago they replied... your file is on queue for.processing...lol. Whenever is coming it must be a good news in Jesus name. #fingercrossed# #sighhhhhhh
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by biyiwilly(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
I recommend getting the GCMS notes. Meanwhile we can still help you along the path of self evaluation:

Why are you travelling: Tourist, conference, medical etc?
How long are you staying?
Do you have an itinerary for your stay in Canada?
What happens to your business while you are away? Will the length of the Vacation affect the business? Have you taken several vacations in the year?
Why did you chose that location for a visit?

Am travelling as a Tourist, am staying for 15days,i will be visiting quebec the freach speaking part of canada because i often travel to france, i am the CEO of my business and i presently have 5 staff that work for me, my length of stay can never affect my business i travel often to france and south Africa, i have been out of the country twice this year, i choose it because i speak french and i like to visit the french speaking part of Canada.

By the way, which one is GCMS isnt it the refusal letter on my CIC Account? clarification needed.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by calalili2018: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
MineMK:

I mailed them 2 weeks ago they said the same thing. Did you apply for visiting or Spousal open work permit? Someone on the other Canadian forum said they have stopped given visas to spouses. I was just wondering why, at least they should respond rather than just keeping quite.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
biyiwilly:
Am travelling as a Tourist, am staying for 15days,i will be visiting quebec the freach speaking part of canada because i often travel to france, i am the CEO of my business and i presently have 5 staff that work for me, my length of stay can never affect my business i travel often to france and south Africa, i have been out of the country twice this year, i choose it because i speak french and i like to visit the french speaking part of Canada.

By the way, which one is GCMS isnt it the refusal letter on my CIC Account? clarification needed.
Good answers. What documents did you submit in support of these answers?

IRCC uses Global Case Management System(GCMS) to store information. The details of your refusal can be found in the GCMS notes.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MineMK(f): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
calalili2018:

@calalili2018. I applied for permanent resident permit last year but it was taking so long and we needed to see each other so we put in for visiting visa thinking I can use that to bridge the gap. Along the line the outcome of the PR wasn't favourable and we are presently on appeal (all this were stated in my application oh.) Anyway me.I am not taking anything short of goodnews in Jesus name. And as for that person that said they don't give spousal visa again. I am not aware of that and my case is different! They will bend rule for me. Goodluck in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Femiswagg(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good afternoon house,
I want to apply for Visiting visa for Canada with family.We are apply as a tourist... can any one help me with a format of introduction letter becos I realise the intro letter matters a lot
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by passionup: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hello guys, I need guidance. For Canadian visa application, does one need to submit photocopies or originals of the supporting documents? Kindly help and clarify on this. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pleuylovepk: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
goodday....
Please is there anyway I can confirm a Canadian visa for conference? Thank u all

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chccho(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hello house pls I would appreciate your wise counsel here. I just applied for a tourist visa in Canada to visit my friend who is also a PR of Canada.
I successfully did my biometrics today too.
I applied as a manager of our family biz here in lagos which I am also a director of the company.

I attached the following docs:
Certificate of incorporation
Official company bank statement
Official letter from the office (Notice of vacation)
Invitation letter from my friend with a copy of PR card,employment letter and pay slip
Letter of purpose
Passport and I filled all the other necessary forms

My fear now is that
1,I haven't travelled out of Nigeria in the last 10yrs even though I travelled a lot to the US and UK when I was much younger
2,I stated in the official letter that I would be on leave from December and would be resuming back to work by January 2017.

Pls are my docs in order and what are the chances that I my visa would be approved

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
^^^
No one can determine the outcome, except the VO. Just pray and hope for the best outcome. Cheers!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RedReact: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
pleuylovepk:
goodday....
Please is there anyway I can confirm a Canadian visa for conference? Thank u all
The question is not explicit enough. Can you reframe it?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chccho(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
RedReact:
^^^
No one can determine the outcome, except the VO. Just pray and hope for the best outcome. Cheers!!!
Thanks. "Fingers crossed"
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pleuylovepk: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
I have a Canadian visa I wish to confirm the genuinty of the visa because an agent processed it for me. Can I take it to the airport for possible verification, a friend told me is possible to fake a visa in Lagos.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nam16: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ok. was the visa app submittd by you at VFS along your biometric process.. if NOT. don't bother going to d airport cos u wl b detained for be in possession of fake visa..
pleuylovepk:
I have a Canadian visa I wish to confirm the genuinty of the visa because an agent processed it for me. Can I take it to the airport for possible verification, a friend told me is possible to fake a visa in Lagos.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ItzTiffany: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good Evening,Please if you ticked yes to the question have you ever been refused a visa to Canada or any other country before?Please are you supposed to also fill the Schedule 1 form and attach it with the Application form and Family Form.Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by calalili2018: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2016
MineMK:

@calalili2018. I applied for permanent resident permit last year but it was taking so long and we needed to see each other so we put in for visiting visa thinking I can use that to bridge the gap. Along the line the outcome of the PR wasn't favourable and we are presently on appeal (all this were stated in my application oh.) Anyway me.I am not taking anything short of goodnews in Jesus name. And as for that person that said they don't give spousal visa again. I am not aware of that and my case is different! They will bend rule for me. Goodluck in Jesus name

I mailed them again, they gave the same response of "its on queue for processing" I haven't seen this kinda of Visa processing before in my entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2016
calalili2018:

I mailed them again, they gave the same response of "its on queue for processing" I haven't seen this kinda of Visa processing before in my entire life.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chccho(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
It just dawned on me that I might have made a mistake with my TRV application. I intend to visit Canada next month for Xmas.However I just submitted my application and completed my biometrics yesterday.
From what I have seen on this forum so far it takes @ least 4wks and as much as 5months for cic to approve or refuse a visiting visa.
I am only believing in divine speed at this time cos only God can do anything and everything.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olajay5: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2016
pleuylovepk:

Some aspect of visa application are DIY (do it yourself) like the submission, biometric (ie finger print, photograph etc) and physical visitation to VFS office. If you do all of these yourself, then your visa may be genuine but if you didn't, be rest assured that your visa is fake. Please be careful because most of the agents are fraudulent and that is why many people has advised that you do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2016
calalili2018:

No be una wan go canada grin? Seriously, you're not as upset as I am each time I read people's reactions in this forum on this issue. I've seen no difference between canada in terms of infrastructure, standard of living, security and what have you, when compared to what's obtainable in other western countries with much less visa processing times,except job opportunities and that was before because, canada is also in a technical recession right now and it's predicted by forbes to linger a few years more. You know what that means? High debt profile and massive Job cuts. I renewed my German visa recently and it took just 10 calendar days to process...and Germany is the largest economy in Europe. However, if we had a good government ,we'd have less reasons for visiting canada and other countries except it's compulsory. If you check the visa processing time on the CIC website, country by country, ours is about the longest, so sad angry . I once asked my south African friend why he's not visited US or Canada on vacation despite his buoyant financial status and he said everything in those counties are also available in their country....imagine! Try and check visa processing time of south Africa yourself, I'm sure you'd be more upset than you currently are, by the time you find out. Truth is always bitter to tell most times. Our generation must work hard to put this country in good, if not better shape because nobody will help us achieve this. Ask those on 6 digit salary in canada how far. They will give you epistles. It's not easy out there and that's why I always encourage friends out there to always look back and invest home. A few of us who took the bold step are happier today though there are challenges but surmountable. I wish you a positive outcome on your visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.