Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2344197 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oly23(f): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
SweetJJ:

My mom does not have any travel history. I combined (merged) files together using I love pdf. All financial document, all employment-related document, all home ties. Just group them. And I used new portal.
Thanks I really appreciate .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sammybliss: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
AskGod07:

You go and flagpole and change your visitor visa to open work permit while your kids from 4 years would get study permit

Askgod07 can I have ur number please I need your help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Aameenaah: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
SweetJJ:

So the mum should add the twins in her application, if she had showed 5million naira for her and got approved, she can add like extra two million or 3 million. These kids are seem as a full human and so you have to prove that you have funds to support their visit.
thank you!!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sammybliss: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
anwori:
Good evening gurus, pls guys my US visa just got denied today it was painful after months of preparation and I got denied in less than 2mins. someone mention to me I can apply for Canada International conference, that it is 70-80% guarantee but I don't have any details about any conferences in Canada, pls guys help me with the links, requirements and details on how to apply and pls guys is it possible to get interview dates in Canada giving the fact I am apply now.
Sorry for the long write up, I will extremely grateful for any response, Godbless our japa advisers and hustlers.
contact me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shyenar999(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cal2020:
Thanks to all who have helped to answer my previous questions. I am just figuring out this application myself as I don’t have money to pay agents, hence my many questions. I have submitted and got my letter for biometrics. I tried to book online on VFS global website yesterday for Lagos but I didnt see any availability dates, is this normal? Has anyone successfully booked biometrics by calling the phone number on their website or using the webform? Please someone should guide me on how to book as I need to get this done asap. Any links or numbers to call to book biometrics will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

This is normal
There is no appointment date for the next 2months according to a friend, may be for Canada visa applicants Sha, so he was able to book at Abuja center.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shyenar999(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cal2020:

I am not seeing available dates even till 2024. It seems to be a problem from the website. Does anyone have this problem?

I wanted to say for the rest of this year, but someone might attack me.

Just pick Abuja center. Ghaskia.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shyenar999(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Viking07:
Canada is a great country. 😁 Lots of opportunities.
Just block out the negativities are know what you want. ❤️& 💡

We all know what we want this why we all are yawning for the Visa by all means could you please tell us more about the opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shyenar999(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zazozhe2022:
Please guys help o. I just submitted my application today and I got biometric letter today. But I can book appointment. If I input the date it will not move, does it mean there’s no date available for august?

Yes, till next year I think, book for Abuja center.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mbok: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please does the Nova Scotia nursing work migration route require one to have at least one year work experience? Is it also necessary to go through NNAS certificate verification?
Thanks very much for the reply
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Olateju1992: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please I’ll like to ask in kindly manner, what all you advice someone with a vv that has no one over over there, I’ll calmly await your response.

Thanks.

orjohn24:

Mr account opener,So opening an account is a big achievement to you??
We talking how to live as resident with vv and not opening account...visit visa na maximum 6 month .how many don enter canada this year and got lmia or change visitor to work visa...you l know you get admission as backup and have family in canada with plan to change to student visa..but what about peopple that cannot afford student fee? Many people like you will only share half truth online.pls give geniue advice to peoole that have no family in canada and you think it that easy to get lmia or face the village without any prior connection.abeg let face reality .so people coming will not be disapointed or stranged.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jimraz4: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Hello guys,
Am a newbie on this visa stuff. I met with an agent today trying to process Canadian visitors visa for me(vacation). I work In a bank so he already told me what to do as regards account boosting. I have a few questions.

1. Does visitors visa really work, I.e staying back and getting a job and later PR?

2. Aside from $140 application fees and 1.2m he's charging me. What are the other expenses that will be incurred including flight and others expenses?

Pls guys I want to know what my chances are so that I won't just waste money in this tight economy. Also note that I have no travel history.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyalai: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Jimraz4:
Hello guys,
Am a newbie on this visa stuff. I met with an agent today trying to process Canadian visitors visa for me(vacation). I work In a bank so he already told me what to do as regards account boosting. I have a few questions.

1. Does visitors visa really work, I.e staying back and getting a job and later PR?

2. Aside from $140 application fees and 1.2m he's charging me. What are the other expenses that will be incurred including flight and others expenses?

Pls guys I want to know what my chances are so that I won't just waste money in this tight economy. Also note that I have no travel history.

The 1.2mn is charging you as his fee is outrageous. If you must use an agent there are other legit ones that charge way less than that. You can submit this application yourself or try someone. Just don't be desperate so he doesn't feed on you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ibnquasale(m): 1:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Jimraz4:
Hello guys,

If the agent is doing anything when you get to Canada, please state it, if not, you don’t need any agent ooo, especially for visit visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mide18(m): 4:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!!
Good day everyone! Please I applied for visiting visa since December 2020 with my wife, my visa was approved and my wife was denied due to misinterpretation. I couldn’t remember the location of the person who sent me the invitation though it was my agent that arranged that for me and unfortunately, the agent can’t recall too. But on my visa tracking, it shows that destination unspecified. My question is, can i go to a different destination rather than my invite location? Although i have someone who can accommodate me at that different destination I mentioned. Please it’s urgent
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Zazozhe2022(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2023
Good day house! Is it possible to buy appointment in Lagos as not dates available?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Jimraz4:
Hello guys,

The agent fee is too much except if other things are included. He's just to guild you because u are newbie,thx God you work in the bank so u are gud to go.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Can someone that have a registered company but using his saving account to trade the business can use it to apply for tourist visa?

Note all the description of payment shows in the account with everyday trading.

Asking for a family friend
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Pls as anyone book biometrics recently, what is the update

cause is seem no available date for August and September
Pls share your thought
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shegzyfash: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2023
slimmsyyetty:
Hello bros...
Please how long dis you receive your visit visa from the time you submitted your application?

Close to a year
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mide18(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Mide18:
Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!!
Good day everyone! Please I applied for visiting visa since December 2020 with my wife, my visa was approved and my wife was denied due to misinterpretation. I couldn’t remember the location of the person who sent me the invitation though it was my agent that arranged that for me and unfortunately, the agent can’t recall too. But on my visa tracking, it shows that destination unspecified. My question is, can i go to a different destination rather than my invite location? Although i have someone who can accommodate me at that different destination I mentioned. Please it’s urgent
Please i need answers on this…. Anyone.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Please, how much visa fee application for visit visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by puffmama: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2023
CA $100 and CA$85 for biometrics fee

slimmsyyetty:
Please, how much visa fee application for visit visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2023
ibnquasale:

If the agent is doing anything when you get to Canada, please state it, if not, you don’t need any agent ooo, especially for visit visa
the money much, I have even met one that said 3.5m, I come Dey ask am if it comes with job and accommodation
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ibnquasale(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
the money much, I have even met one that said 3.5m, I come Dey ask am if it comes with job and accommodation

As long as it’s for Canada, and i
U are able to package ur papers well, no need for any agent. Na just God’s favor and grace
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fiyinola: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
pls house,what is the duration of months for proof of funds and amount needed per person for a visiting visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
ibnquasale:

As long as it’s for Canada, and i
U are able to package ur papers well, no need for any agent. Na just God’s favor and grace
Thor… so agents go whine say the visa go comot in less time because Canada normally na months and years

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by puffmama: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
They have been fast of late . Some people got their visas within 4-6 weeks after they applies and they don't have any family or friends in Canada .
That being said , I believe anyone can do this application by themselves , you don't need any agent to help you especially as some agents from the pit of hell can misrepresent someone and.that can lead to a ban .

quote author=Nickelodeon93 post=125281361] Thor… so agents go whine say the visa go comot in less time because Canada normally na months and years [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MrALIVE: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mide18:

Please i need answers on this…. Anyone.
Thanks
you can move to a different location from the one you stated in your application...like you said,this was since 2020 so they don't expect the invitation to still be valid uptil now but regardless they granted your application....it's just luck that made them give you visa..where you choose to visit in Canada is not their concern as far as your visa is valid.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SweetJJ: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fiyinola:
pls house,what is the duration of months for proof of funds and amount needed per person for a visiting visa

Depends on how long you are staying, whether someone is inviting you or not, whether the person inviting you is providing some support or not, and your status (married or single)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
puffmama:
They have been fast of late . Some have has ut within 4-6 weeks and no family or friends in Canada .
That being said , I believe anyone can do this application by themselves , you don't need any agent to help you especially as some agents from the pit of hell can misrepresent someone and.that can lead to a ban .

quote author=Nickelodeon93 post=125281361] Thor… so agents go whine say the visa go comot in less time because Canada normally na months and years
thanks chief… when I ready I go do mine myself… there are some people that have started their own by themselves here.. so make I Dey give closing marking till them get work make I know if e worth am
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yemmywesey(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please , I want to book a visitors visa appointment my self, I want someone to send me the authentic website to register.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ucherity: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello Emmafe,

Please Can I have your email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.