Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2321606 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oh I get now , I submitted my application 3rd but did biometrics few days after. Congratulations.

Donshocker:

Nov 2022 for my spousal sponsorship application

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fashionicon: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=lakeside30 post=125315541][/quote]please help a sister o. Please any single person with no kids who successfully applied and got the visa?
Let us know how you and what you put in your application. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fashionicon: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
fashionicon:
Good day house, please I need advice especially from the gurus in the house. I applied for a visit visa for my immediate elder sis who isn’t married and doesn’t have kids. She is supposed to visit my other sister who is a PR in canada however the visa was refused. This is the second refusal that happened in February this year( first one was in 2018). I wrote for a reconsideration but that was not successful either. I don’t know what to do at this point as we would really love for her to visit.
I want to reapply again, would you advise to use and immigration consultant at this point and if so please suggest good and affordable ones to talk to or should we just redo it again. If I redo and still no positive response can we reapply or there is a limit to no of application.

Ps the reason for rejection was insufficient fund, strong tie to canada and not convinced she will come back.
I ensured I explained in a letter of explanation with support docs her statement of acc with money in there, investments, salary account for work, pics of siblings all back home.

Kindly advise Biko

please help a sister o. Please any single person with no kids who successfully applied and got the visa?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Newbiein2016: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chat with VFS for an update (between 9am and 3pm). I've seen cases here where they received no update until they followed up.

Also try tracking to see if there is any update: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+yzShCR5+RPxbigEFl/W14/B2caAAJ+pjEGG2r7ohd6rA==

Umegoejiofor:
please I submitted my passport at Lagos for visa stamp for the past three weeks now and I haven't received message for collection, though is closed working permit visa.please how long does it take to return the passport back from embassy for closed working permit.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
fashionicon:

please help a sister o. Please any single person with no kids who successfully applied and got the visa?

You should or can also be considering Common Law partners,it's same recognition with customary marriage in the sight of the Western country. As far as JAPA is concerned,every route and means must be examine. Good luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kennyg290:

You should or can also be considering Common Law partners,it's same recognition with customary marriage in the sight of the Western country. As far as JAPA is concerned,every route and means must be examine. Good luck

Law partner with who?she said she applied for her sister, please read carefully haba
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
fashionicon:

Yes i know a lady
She has been to south africa twice
She applied for a conference Visa
She show enough fund
She added a flight tickets
Her application spend over 7month
She.was approved
Conference passed
At the POE is only God that saved her,they almost returned her back

So ,single person to get Canada visa is possible, by showing enough fund,families tie back home,letter of introduction from place of work,property, bond,etc
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife2018: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
fashionicon:

Reach out to @bullstriker
Check his name here, his detail is on his signature. Tested and trusted registered consultant.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
A girl of 22 yrs old single just gotten her visa last week in my area so stop panic and prepare your application well.

fashionicon:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yamunla(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
buchito1:

Hey Pal, a friend of mine wants to invite her father, mother and sister for her graduation in Canada.

Do they need to apply individually? Or is there a pathway for them to apply as a family?

Regards,

Bro,please do u know anyone in okanagan college in kelowna, British Colombia?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shyenar999(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
lakeside30:

Yes i know a lady
She has been to south africa twice
She applied for a conference Visa
She show enough fund
She added a flight tickets
Her application spend over 7month
She.was approved
Conference passed
At the POE is only God that saved her,they almost returned her back

So ,single person to get Canada visa is possible, by showing enough fund,families tie back home,letter of introduction from place of work,property, bond,etc

Abeg, what happened at the POE?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oluwamek: 3:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Hello, please advise. I sumitted my passport on the 21st of July and there has been no update on IRCC dashboard on my visa details.
I tracked my passport and got the response below:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20230721CALAPKTxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 2023/08/03 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC , please refer to our website at:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/
quote author=Viking07 post=124826745]Your passport has been with VFS/IRCC since July 18th? There is a 90% possibility that your passport has been stamped and awaiting pickup. But the incompetent VFS failed to update you.

Someone in the WhatsApp group also had same issue. He had to go pick up his stamped passport last week after waiting for almost a month with no update.

Check your IRCC dashboard if your visa details has been updated. [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 5:04am On Aug 25, 2023
I sent you a message byt no response, one room left and about to be taken as well
Bowale007:
i need this for my brother boss. I guess it's still available. kindly send me a message or reply this post if it's still available. Urgent
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Hello Fashionicon,

There may be more than what the eye can see in the application for your sister, sorry about the refusal. I will suggest you request GCMS note for more clarity, if you consider a consultant, I will say that, what the consultant will do is the same thing you can also do. Your sister in Nigeria need more home tiers (Family, Job, Business, others), more funds to proof she is able to fund herself with an LOE from the sister in Canada explaining she will be responsible for her well beign, she also need to explain how important it will be to have her sister in Canada for few weeks, tie this to the family history and other important stuffs around it.

Let her also make available more documents before you reapply to convince the VO this time (her PR Card, Job letter, Pay stub, Account Statement, Home Uitlity Bill, Invitation Letter, Family Picture together with her etc). With a PR inviting a relative she is a step ahead of any regular application, she only need to build a stronger case this time, have seen single individual application approved, even with no bank statement while the invitee was a PR and made available all documents.

I wish you the best ahead

fashionicon:
Good day house, please I need advice especially from the gurus in the house. I applied for a visit visa for my immediate elder sis who isn’t married and doesn’t have kids. She is supposed to visit my other sister who is a PR in canada however the visa was refused. This is the second refusal that happened in February this year( first one was in 2018). I wrote for a reconsideration but that was not successful either. I don’t know what to do at this point as we would really love for her to visit.
I want to reapply again, would you advise to use and immigration consultant at this point and if so please suggest good and affordable ones to talk to or should we just redo it again. If I redo and still no positive response can we reapply or there is a limit to no of application.

Ps the reason for rejection was insufficient fund, strong tie to canada and not convinced she will come back.
I ensured I explained in a letter of explanation with support docs her statement of acc with money in there, investments, salary account for work, pics of siblings all back home.

Kindly advise Biko
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oluwamek: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Hello, please advise on what to do.
I sumitted my passport for visiting visa in Lagos on the 21st of July and there has been no update on IRCC dashboard on my visa details.
I tracked my passport yesterday got the response below

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20230721CALAPKTxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 2023/08/03 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC , please refer to our website at:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/

Is this normal?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Good morning all, please confirm when I want to apply for tourist visa, can I use a joint account that has me and my mother as signatories… I am asking because she has a business that has CAC, and the account is where I am a signatory to
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ebylicious: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2023
Gurus, Good morning...

Since July 18th I did my biometric, my online account hasn't been updated. I have raised webform severally, no head way. Kindly advise..

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oluwamek:
Hello, please advise on what to do.
I sumitted my passport for visiting visa in Lagos on the 21st of July and there has been no update on IRCC dashboard on my visa details.
I tracked my passport yesterday got the response below

Is this normal?
go to vfs and pick up

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
I think you should contact vfs , since your biometric number is not even showing. Contact vfs

Ebylicious:
Gurus, Good morning...

Since July 18th I did my biometric, my online account hasn't been updated. I have raised webform severally, no head way. Kindly advise..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oluwamek: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thank you for your response.
I'm actually just leaving the VFS office, passport has been collected.

Viking07:
go to vfs and pick up

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
shyenar999:

Abeg, what happened at the POE?

They told her since the conference has passed,why did she travel on the conference visa ? They told her she supposed to change the conference to VV b4 coming,but God helped her atfter so many hours at the airport,they ask her to give them contacts of people she knows in canada before they let her in,she was avle to provide 2 people contact

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oluwamek:

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shyenar999(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
lakeside30:

They told her since the conference has passed,why did she travel on the conference visa ? They told her she supposed to change the conference to VV b4 coming,but God helped her atfter so many hours at the airport,they ask her to give them contacts of people she knows in canada before they let her in,she was avle to provide 2 people contact

Truly, God really saved her.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oluwamek:

God will bless all Nairalanders in the house for optimum information given to us. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mikeayus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
lakeside30:

But is there really any such thing as a conference visa? Because I know you apply for a visitor visa to attend a conference. I have never seen any page on ircc website that talks about conference visa in particular
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by akube34: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mis3man:
Please house what province is more affordable and have reasonable amount of job opportunities in Canada I'm looking out for a province one can easily settle in and not too expensive also if anyone care to share apartment to split rent
If anybody know any social media group where we have a VV community like this please link me up I want to keep in touch with people already inside Canda for first hand information
manitoba no bad. Na where I Dey. There are jobs sha but e fit take time. But if you are ready to do any kinda job pending when God do am for you, no p.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hello guys.

1. What’s the best airline one can fly to Toronto??
Thinking of Egypt Air or Air France.

2. Is there an airport with less stress one can come in through.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
akube34:
manitoba no bad. Na where I Dey. There are jobs sha but e fit take time. But if you are ready to do any kinda job pending when God do am for you, no p.

Heard Manitoba is a province with an affordable cost of living and a calm place. Would love to visit some day. 😊
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
akube34:

You mean LMIA job ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
modskiller:

Heard Manitoba is a province with an affordable cost of living and a calm place. Would love to visit some day. 😊

Many have confessed that
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by akube34: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Munachimso30:

You mean LMIA job ?
Normal jobs
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Munachimso30:

You mean LMIA job ?

You never travel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Pamda1234, DabDab(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.