Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2356282 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
lakeside30:

They told her since the conference has passed,why did she travel on the conference visa ? They told her she supposed to change the conference to VV b4 coming,but God helped her atfter so many hours at the airport,they ask her to give them contacts of people she knows in canada before they let her in,she was avle to provide 2 people contact

Didn't she book a hotel?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Munachimso30:
I think my case is different here guys listen up please
Applied for this VV in 2021 when I came back from UAE hoping that it will come out after 6months or thereabout but unfortunately it didn’t, I waited and waited but didn’t see any sign of visa approval so I moved on with my normal hustle
I was surprised when I got message from my agent that it have been approved thou he didn’t send me the message early, the 30days window is remaining 3days when he sent me the massage and the letter stated that they can’t give you visa more ya passport validation and guys i have only but 8-9months left in my passport and at this point of time I can’t go for the renewal because of the deadline, so I was left with no choice than to submit my passport
Hold and behold guys I got only but 1yr visa and that 1yr is remaining exactly that 8months on my passport
Guys this is the problem now, I don’t intend coming back after traveling by God’s grace, will this disturb me from getting LMIA job, will they reject me because of the short period in my passport? Can I renew it before coming or do I stand any chance to renew it in there while the process of LMIA is going on
Please your sincere advise
What are the chances in this my case guys ?

You should have gone for the renewal at Niger state if you had the resources. It takes a day, less than 2-3 hours to get your passport done.

But you still have 8 months so you can go visit and come back, the re-apply for another visiting visa when that one expires.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ajoyeleke(m): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Dynamitehimself:
@maternal. A friend is helping me out with a conference visa for canada and i want to know my chances of survival.Because right here in Nigeria i earn 80-90k per month but spends almost 20k+ on tansport alone u can imagine the rest.so i want something better.he said i will be given a 3 months or 6 months visa but i don't plan coming back to be frank with u.i am being so real and raw about the whole thing to enable u advice according.i have a degree certificate as well as HSE professional certificate which i know might not have much value there.i also have skills in music.i play sax,keyboard(not much of a proffesional sha) and i am a very good vocalist A1.i want to know my chances of survival and also i want to know if i can make my stay legal within a short.how much do people make out there playing sax and music stuff.is it lucrative out dere. Plz i wouldnt mind an accelerated response from anyoda person with good answers thank.

Hello boss, were u able to migrate?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ebylicious: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2023
meljoe:
I think you should contact vfs , since your biometric number is not even showing. Contact vfs

Ok thank you. Should I visit vfs in person or do u have a contact number I can call?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by GodsOwn2004(m): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2023
You need to be mindful of passport validity rule...@ POE.

Its 3months or 6months depending on the country of visit.

Please make findings on that for canada.

You said you have 8months left in your passport.

quote author=Munachimso30
post=125101372]I think my case is different here guys listen up please
Applied for this VV in 2021 when I came back from UAE hoping that it will come out after 6months or thereabout but unfortunately it didn’t, I waited and waited but didn’t see any sign of visa approval so I moved on with my normal hustle
I was surprised when I got message from my agent that it have been approved thou he didn’t send me the message early, the 30days window is remaining 3days when he sent me the massage and the letter stated that they can’t give you visa more ya passport validation and guys i have only but 8-9months left in my passport and at this point of time I can’t go for the renewal because of the deadline, so I was left with no choice than to submit my passport
Hold and behold guys I got only but 1yr visa and that 1yr is remaining exactly that 8months on my passport
Guys this is the problem now, I don’t intend coming back after traveling by God’s grace, will this disturb me from getting LMIA job, will they reject me because of the short period in my passport? Can I renew it before coming or do I stand any chance to renew it in there while the process of LMIA is going on
Please your sincere advise
What are the chances in this my case guys ?
[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2023
No I don’t have their number, you can check online or you can still go there

Ebylicious:

Ok thank you. Should I visit vfs in person or do u have a contact number I can call?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2023
oluayebenz:

You never travel?

Lol next week bro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2023
I got the mail update below from VFS

Visa application, tracking ID No.20230814CALAXXXXXXXX – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre on 2023/08/23 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Who is VFS courier partner, I paid for courier to PH after submission. Does this mean, the passport is back from Canadian Consular and currently with VFS for delive
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Guys,

Any person here who has travelled of recent time or have an idea of how difficult or easy passing through the port of entry with BUSINESS VISA ( conference) for tourist or sightseeing.

Please I need your inputs guys
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Guys,

Any person here who has travelled of recent time or have an idea of how difficult or easy passing through the port of entry with BUSINESS VISA ( conference) for tourist or sightseeing.

Please I need your inputs guys
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Amakyzuu: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
If this helps anyone:

I invited my sister to Canada May 2022. Before that, I invited my mom sometime in February and it was approved in April. My sister is single, young and has a very stable job. Around May this year, as the application clocked a year, I decided to email the MP of my district to intervene. He helped me find out the status of the application but says he can’t do much, that everything looks good and all we needed to do was to wait. I later advised my sister to go renew her passport to 10years cos she only had 2 years left. She did and soon after she got the passport back from immigration her PPR landed in June so she submitted ADR to update passport info. She submitted the new passport and was granted 9years VV

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Please I have one question which is hotel booking
Is it must I pay for the hotel before arrival?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by puffmama: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Look for hotel on booking.com that has free cancellation and choose pay on arrival at the hotel . You may need to enter your card details but you won't be charged

Munachimso30:
Please I have one question which is hotel booking
Is it must I pay for the hotel before arrival?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
puffmama:
Look for hotel on booking.com that has free cancellation and choose pay on arrival at the hotel . You may need to enter your card details but you won't be charged

Thanks for ya response
Must I pay for it when am in ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Munachimso30:

Thanks for ya response
Must I pay for it when am in ?
no be must you go even go the hotel self, by now you suppose don know where you go sleep at least for the first two nights

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
no be must you go even go the hotel self, by now you suppose don know where you go sleep at least for the first two nights

E no easy bro you know
Can you help me with that?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Guys, help opo

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Munachimso30:

E no easy bro you know
Can you help me with that?
no oh, I mean don’t you know anybody there at all, like in real life or this Nairaland make he guide you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
no oh, I mean don’t you know anybody there at all, like in real life or this Nairaland make he guide you

I don’t bro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emenadike: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hi everyone, please I need advice very urgent l applied for Canada visitors visa since 2020 and have been checking up for update still none so early this month in August I noticed that my application is approved since June 20 and the email went to spam and I have missed passport submission deadline which is July 21. I want to submit immediately with explaintion letter but my passport expired in August 1st this month. I have sent an explanation letter and data page expired passport and appointment slip from immigration as a proof that my passport is under renewal back to the email address the VO used to sent my approval on 18 of this month and I have sent web form with the same attached proof that my passport is under renewal.
However my capturing is on 29 of this month hoping to get it in two time and submit also my online application is still open.
At the moment what should I do will the stamp visa in my passport if on 11 of September
Or refusal please I need advice because am confused
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Amakyzuu:
If this helps anyone:

I invited my sister to Canada May 2022. Before that, I invited my mom sometime in February and it was approved in April. My sister is single, young and has a very stable job. Around May this year, as the application clocked a year, I decided to email the MP of my district to intervene. He helped me find out the status of the application but says he can’t do much, that everything looks good and all we needed to do was to wait. I later advised my sister to go renew her passport to 10years cos she only had 2 years left. She did and soon after she got the passport back from immigration her PPR landed in June so she submitted ADR to update passport info. She submitted the new passport and was granted 9years VV

Congrats, my own wife applications has clocked 1year ,2month and 6days,we never hear anything, i don mail.tire,we submitted application same same day,to travel with spouse clearly indicated on our applications, they approve mine only,omo i don tire small
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shyenar999(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
akube34:
manitoba no bad. Na where I Dey. There are jobs sha but e fit take time. But if you are ready to do any kinda job pending when God do am for you, no p.

Base on any job Would one be employed on a visit visa without much stress?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Munachimso30:

I don’t bro
try and make friends na, Shebi Viking007 just go recently, follow em posts make you see how he take do this own…. And carry better money for hand to cushion your landing
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by akube34: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
shyenar999:

Base on any job Would one be employed on a visit visa without much stress?
you won’t be employed legally to any job in Canada with a visit visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
akube34:
you won’t be employed legally to any job in Canada with a visit visa

What about LMIA job 🤔
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mysoopafly: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
TILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM. HAVE SEND MAILS YET NO RESPONSE. THIS PEOPLE TIRE PERSON.
Viking07:
Mine took 2 years.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Guys,

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Succeed04:
Guys,

Not difficult at all,shabi your visa is genuine and u have your pta ,your return ticket,grace will follow you bro,carry go

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
mysoopafly:
TILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM. HAVE SEND MAILS YET NO RESPONSE. THIS PEOPLE TIRE PERSON.
I still don’t understand why you’re disturbed. Forget about the application till 2025.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
lakeside30:

Not difficult at all,shabi your visa is genuine and u have your pta ,your return ticket,grace will follow you bro,carry go

Thank you so much.... I have my return ticket but please, what is PTA
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Personal Travel Allowance
Succeed04:

Thank you so much.... I have my return ticket but please, what is PTA
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
hunee:
Personal Travel Allowance

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: tblaze007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.