Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2357177 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Europ2018(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2023
I got a job that is LMIA, but the problem is the position do not fall under the NOC CODE that will make me eligible for permanent residents after one year experience. I do not know if I should take the job offer.

Any suggestions please?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Europ2018:
I got a job that is LMIA, but the problem is the position do not fall under the NOC CODE that will make me eligible for permanent residents after one year experience. I do not know if I should take the job offer.

Any suggestions please?

Please do, certainly before the end of the one year you will have gotten a way out around it. The most important thing is to first get the job, relocate and watch our you get used to the system faster
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Atatukseeker: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Blackfinegirl:

I thought she was an American citizen

in Canada.

You must have a reason for asylum. Not just seeking

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2023
Where the home wey sweet?
orjohn24:

Continue to give people fake hope,and your brother that landed on a vv with his family got a job and convert it to wp yet via LMIA? This 2023 that ur statement tbat many arrive with vv and got LMIA is not true .some will claim asylum and get work premit but willcome online to pretend it via LMIA.people should have a backup plan and not focus all effort on LMIA to avoid been stranded .and nigeria not good that one no concern canada govt to bend the rule to accept us..canada immigration do not work based on sentiment or ur country economic issues .pray to the God that can do all things to fix our country so we can stay home and enjoy our country too..home sweet home!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mklemine: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Hello, good morning to you, I made a mistake on the visiting application visa, I have request to cancel the application so I can start a new one, because I uploaded a wrong documents that is not mine, I only get a mail from them that says the office will determine if your application can be withdrawn and will issue a refund with 16 weeks of the withdrawal.

I it doesnt matter to me if i get thee refund back or not, but I want to start a new application

Ashirioluwa:
You can use this link below to ask about or update your application.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mklemine: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2023
mklemine:

Hello,

good morning, I made a mistake on my visiting application visa, I have request to cancel the application so I can start a new one, because I uploaded a wrong documents that is not mine, I only get a mail from them that says the office will determine if your application can be withdrawn and will issue a refund with 16 weeks of the withdrawal.

it doesnt matter to me if i get thee refund back or not, but I want to start a new application, I am little confused because I don't know if I can a new application yet or no, I really need people and advise on my situation

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=mklemine post=126529956][/quote]

You can go ahead to reapply. The first application will be canceled or withdrawn if you reapply for the same class of visa.

Since you have temporary resident visa that is still under processing, if you apply for a new temporary visa now, the first one will be cancelled because you can’t have 2 same class of applications open at the same time.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mklemine: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Thanks for your response, that means I will make used of another email address to create a new application?

You can go ahead to reapply. The first application will be canceled or withdrawn if you reapply for the same class of visa.

Since you have temporary resident visa that is still under processing, if you apply for a new temporary visa now, the first one will be cancelled because you can’t have 2 same class of applications open at the same time.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omo2024: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hello guys
Why is my UCI number in my application now different from the one I did 6yrs ago? And my biometrics details are not showing although I just submitted yesterday being 20th of October
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=mklemine post=126535015][/quote]

Don’t change your email. Use same contact information (phone number and email) you have on IRCC file to apply for a new application.

Login to your account and then click on “start an application” to apply for a new application.

@mklemine

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omo2024: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Don’t change your email. Use same contact information (phone number and email) you have on IRCC file to apply for a new application.

Login to your account and then click on “start an application” to apply for a new application.
Have already applied and the UCI number in the new application is different from the former although I used different contacts and email
Besides, my biometrics has not shown although it was done yesterday being 20th October
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Omo2024:

Have already applied and the UCI number in the new application is different from the former although I used different contacts and email
Hope it has no implications
Besides, my biometrics has not shown although it was done yesterday being 20th October

The UCI number will remain the same, even when you file multiple applications with IRCC.

UCI is client specific, not application specific.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Omo2024:

Hope it has no implications

Wait till your biometrics letter is out.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omo2024: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Wait till your biometrics letter is out.
Didn't apply for new biometrics cos I hv already done biometrics before
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
UCI is the same for every applicant for the rest of their lives. Therefore, your UCI remains the same for all the applications you submit to IRCC.

Abi you wanted to say Application number can be change!!!!

Omo2024:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Have seen someone that sent withdrawn message to IRCC and re-applied for the same class of visa but the previous application was approved.

IRCC can be funny most time lol

Ajalalomo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mis3man: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Munachimso30:

Someone advised me to go for Canadian dollar, how you see am ?

CAD To do what exactly?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2023
ofime123:
I think you are the one misinformed over here as a visitor visa holder I get to Canada on a visit visa and I apply for a job and the company agree to offer me a job with an LMIA. I can then change me visit visa to work permit just agree you don't know about this and let's move on from here. There are so many ways you can convert you visit visa to PR in Canada even in Atlantic region. You can get a job as a visitor visa holder in the Atlantic region in Canada. Once the employer is under the designated employer in the region you can convert you visa to work permit and even get pr faster than people that choose the school route. No need of LMIA in Atlantic region, the company only need to endorse the employee then you will be qualify to apply for permanent resident.You are no wiser than Canadian government that made all this possible...

Where in the Atlantic region? I know is not possible in Nova Scotia. Unless it is LIMA exempt jobs, you need a LIMA to convert visitor visa to work permit in Nova Scotia.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Where in the Atlantic region? I know is not possible in Nova Scotia. Unless it is LIMA exempt jobs, you need a LIMA to convert visitor visa to work permit in Nova Scotia.

No mind that guy ,he just apply canada visa and already giving himself fake hope..when he lamd with vv he go face reality and his face go clear..welcome to canada

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mysoopafly: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello,
House please am looking for Biometric date for Biometric submission. there is no date since few days ago till December 2023. how can one get date before then. please advice.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
I think you can walk in to vfs and pay for special service, they will attend to you that day but you will pay more
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mysoopafly: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
MONEY WILL BE HIGH FOR 2 PERSONS. UNLESS THEY DELIBRATELY WITHOLD THE DATES TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

lakeside30:
I think you can walk in to vfs and pay for special service, they will attend to you that day but you will pay more
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mikeayus(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Good morning everyone,

Please I am in the process of submitting my Visitor Visa application using the New IRCC portal.

I need help on what category to upload my Nigerian job offer letter to because I am seeing a placeholder for current employment letter (from Canadian employer) which I dont have. and I didn't mention at any point while filling the form that I have a canadian job offer.

I am going to upload my invitation letter and plan to upload my Job offer letter and leave approval letter as hometie documents under additional documents.
Should I do this or upload the offer letter under the Employer letter(employer in Canada category) and upload the leave letter as additional documents?

I look forward to responses from persons that have faced this same issue while applying.

Thanks All.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MaryAndrews: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2023
The documents in this section are "optional", so you don't have to upload a Canadian letter of employment (see the header on that section). I didn't upload any optional documents.

mikeayus:
Good morning everyone,

Please I am in the process of submitting my Visitor Visa application using the New IRCC portal.

I need help on what category to upload my Nigerian job offer letter to because I am seeing a placeholder for current employment letter (from Canadian employer) which I dont have. and I didn't mention at any point while filling the form that I have a canadian job offer.

I am going to upload my invitation letter and plan to upload my Job offer letter and leave approval letter as hometie documents under additional documents.
Should I do this or upload the offer letter under the Employer letter(employer in Canada category) and upload the leave letter as additional documents?

I look forward to responses from persons that have faced this same issue while applying.

Thanks All.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by linconab(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
I tried to book an appointment for biometrics but this is the response i'm getting: No slots are currently available for 1 applicants - Any solution to this please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fashionicon: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good day all, please has there been any recent visit visa success stories or pPR ?
It seems there has been a delay again.
Please let us know if you got any recently (in the last 2-3weeks)
Please keep the good news coming and help encourage others.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emilyn: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good day, House, I applied on August 7th, biometrics on August 17th, and it showed biometrics completed on September 28th. I'm still waiting to hear from them. I am getting worried.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
linconab:
I tried to book an appointment for biometrics but this is the response i'm getting: No slots are currently available for 1 applicants - Any solution to this please
It happened to me and what I did was consult an agent to book a client with me and he did. I don't know the reason for this but we have to oblige.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
fashionicon:
Good day all, please has there been any recent visit visa success stories or pPR ?
It seems there has been a delay again.
Please let us know if you got any recently (in the last 2-3weeks)
Please keep the good news coming and help encourage others.
Thanks

I think the IRCC visa issuing operations has slow down,something is wrong for the pass 1 and half week,or could it be people are now avoiding this section,people are no more comfortable putting informations here again

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: CocoaOla and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.