Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2333981 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by P4perissos: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Good evening everyone.
Please people that have gone to give birth in canada and back to Nigeria. How do i go about the permit for my baby to enter nigeria. Is it an online application?
Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Yhamo: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Can someone with more detailed information kindly provide some clarity on how to submit a TRV while having a pending Spousal Sponsorship Application under the alleged "Special Instruction/Policy" . I am in the same situation as I applied for a TRV for my wife while she has a pending SS application. I just used the normal TRV portal with the impression that IRCC system will automatically detect if you have dual intent. Its almost 2 months since I submitted the TRV application, I applied for the GCMS notes of the TRV application last week, came back yesterday and nothing has literally been done on the application as at yesterday, except passing the criminality check, info sharing and biometrics have also been completed since 25th Sept but no decision yet or any notes to give a clue of what's happening with the application.
Anyone with accurate information or who have done this before should please assist.

MayorOfEdmonton:
Well, I know a couple friends that got theirs 29 days & 30 days after applying.
While I agree it won't be same for everyone, even IRCC stats says about 90% r processed with the 30 days service standard.
It's not wrong for him to be proactive if there's a delay. Also it seems there's a different way to apply for spousal TRV, someone a couple pages back said he applied under "Special Instructions/Policy" and included their AOR/Spousal sponsorship details.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
ayoka2015:
Good people pls advise o. My bro got a refusal letter today and the reasons are
1 asset and financial Situation are insufficient
2. I am not sertified that u have a legitimate business in canada.

He applied for visiting on business purpose , cos he is traveling to write the trades certification examination in Saskatchewan for artisan. He is kind of confused maybe he is to selet visiting on tourist instead of business purpose
He should reapply ASAP and fix those error

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweeten: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Peterleo17:

Can you explain more about the First Aid with Canada Red Cross and how fast I can get an lmia approved job when I have the certificate

I only mentioned what I know about the First aid certificate, I am still searching for an LMIA job also and I have been here for 30days
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ehishine18: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Please how do I track my VV application. I have read here that they were tracking apart from the application portal ( new IRCC portal )
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2023
ShalomJP:
Team,

Someone should please help with urgent advise: I applied as a family group of 3 for a visit visa and we were invited for biometric same day. Same email used for the 3 applicants for visa application forms was also used for biometrics booking.

VFS online booking would only allow 2 to be booked for biometrics at the same time as group, and after booking for 2, it would not allow a separate booking for the 3rd applicant while saying "You have exceeded the maximum no. of allowed appointments." I need two clarifications and advise on how to proceed, please:

1. Is it OK to use another email not used for the visa application to book for biometrics for the 3rd person?
2. How can I correct name typo error/mistake on an already confirmed biometric booking/appointment?

Use a different email
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Ehishine18:
Please how do I track my VV application. I have read here that they were tracking apart from the application portal ( new IRCC portal )

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Mudah001:
Hello NL
I just submitted my application and I have made the payment but when I'm about the fix my appointment date it telling to input my ircc number pls how can I go abt this. How do I get the ircc number

The IRCC number is listed on “Biometric Instruction Letter”. Check the second page where it says “For official use at biometric collection service points”.

You will see the following information there: family name, given name, DOB, gender, country of birth, citizenship and IRCC number.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ayimperial1: 2:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I need a FEMALE ROOMMATE in Toronto, Ontario.
It is a shared room with a private bathroom in a Condo @$1,400
(A Shared Room means you will share the room with me and we have a Private bathroom in the room)
The rent will be split as $700 each.
It’s just 2mins walk to the bus-stop.

The location is close to Niagara College, Humber College, Sheridan College and Seneca College.
Available from NOVEMBER!!!

PLEASE ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS AND NEED AN ACCOMMODATION IN NOVEMBER SHOULD CONTACT ME VIA THE EMAIL
owolabiayomide31@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Vinny102: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2023
Please oo
Is there anyone that needs a male room mate in any province at all?
Please o someone is ready to share
Please indicate or email me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ayoka2015(f): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2023
How many month bank statement is need for visitors visa in Canada pls 3m or 6months
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Time55: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2023
ayoka2015:
How many month bank statement is need for visitors visa in Canada pls 3m or 6months

6months
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Hi,

A lot of people use TC issued by the Nigerian Embassy in Ottawa, however, because of the timing, I applied for a Nigerian Visa on Arrival for my Son, as at then it was around N280K and that was the best price, but now USD has gone up. (The payment on the system uses USD)

Regards,

P4perissos:
Good evening everyone.
Please people that have gone to give birth in canada and back to Nigeria. How do i go about the permit for my baby to enter nigeria. Is it an online application?
Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2023
6 months will show the Officer more about your financial stability.

Regards,

ayoka2015:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Good day house trust everyone is doing great please I am two months pregnant and I would love to have my child in Canada please is there anyone that can aid me with the process and steps and cost on how to go about it, I’ll appreciate it Godbless
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2023
Hi,

We recently had our baby in Canada and I can guide you step by step, the issue now is that your visa isn’t ready, this can be super fast or delayed (depending on your luck).

There is a thread for birthing and I think the thread is so dry.

Regards,

ogeoflyf:
Good day house trust everyone is doing great please I am two months pregnant and I would love to have my child in Canada please is there anyone that can aid me with the process and steps and cost on how to go about it, I’ll appreciate it Godbless

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ogeoflyf(f): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
josephb:
Hi,

We recently had our baby in Canada and I can guide you step by step, the issue now is that your visa isn’t ready, this can be super fast or delayed (depending on your luck).

Regards,

please can you send a mail here
Tooturntjoseph@gmail.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Ehishine18:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lol as a Nigerian even if you have another countries passport you don't need a visa to enter your own country .... Get the child birth certificate and Canada passport and travel.. if you are at the airport the child would be allowed in cause he is a Nigerian.. dont
josephb:
Hi,

A lot of people use TC issued by the Nigerian Embassy in Ottawa, however, because of the timing, I applied for a Nigerian Visa on Arrival for my Son, as at then it was around N280K and that was the best price, but now USD has gone up. (The payment on the system uses USD)

Regards,

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ehishine18: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
P4perissos:
Good evening everyone.
Thank you

If the baby has a passport, then it’s better to get the baby a Nigerian visa than a travel certificate.

A travel certificate can only be used once and must be used within 30 days of its issue, but a visa, on the other hand, is issued for multiple entries.

See the link below on how to get an emergency travel certificate.

https://nigeriahcottawa.ca/emergency-travel-certificates/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lanrebobokay: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
josephb:
Hi,

Regards,

hello @josephb

Please i would also be needing your assistance.
you can also share with me here
kaychallie1@gmail.com

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Canadahome: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hello guys,

After boimetrics, how long does it take to update it on the profile?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Seguntemy: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I would like to know, is there anyone that was able to book his/her biometric appointment date in this week?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Is this a subject of argument? I am telling you what we did, what will you tell the Nigerian Immigration when you land with the baby in Nigeria?

Do you think processing a Nigerian passport is swift in Ottawa?

For your information, if the baby doesn't have a Travel clearance processed by the Nigerian Embassy in Ottawa, you are expected to get an approval for the visa on arrival which you will board with, once the baby lands in Nigeria, the visa sticker will be affixed on the Canadian passport, then in Nigeria, you can book a passport date for the baby, that way it will be easier for you to get back to work or your business in Naija.

Else you go wait taya to get the baby a Naija Passport in Ottawa.

Do we have to argue all information contributed here?

Regards,

Ikiloba:
Lol as a Nigerian even if you have another countries passport you don't need a visa to enter your own country .... Get the child birth certificate and Canada passport and travel.. if you are at the airport the child would be allowed in cause he is a Nigerian.. dont
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by eorom: 4:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Yhamo:
Can someone with more detailed information kindly provide some clarity on how to submit a TRV while having a pending Spousal Sponsorship Application under the alleged "Special Instruction/Policy" . I am in the same situation as I applied for a TRV for my wife while she has a pending SS application. I just used the normal TRV portal with the impression that IRCC system will automatically detect if you have dual intent. Its almost 2 months since I submitted the TRV application, I applied for the GCMS notes of the TRV application last week, came back yesterday and nothing has literally been done on the application as at yesterday, except passing the criminality check, info sharing and biometrics have also been completed since 25th Sept but no decision yet or any notes to give a clue of what's happening with the application.
Anyone with accurate information or who have done this before should please assist.

In the same process, There is no special way of applying for spousal TRV - normal TRV application. IRCC confirmed to me that I need to indicate that my spouse has an open PR application (SS) and include the AOR when submitting the TRV application. There was no clear explanation why some are processed within 30 days and others take longer. I never got a clear reason from them and always got referred to the general reason link for delays (security and background check).

With your confirmation of what is stated in the GCMS note, I cannot fathom the reason for the delays. Although, I know IRCC processing normally slows down toward the end of the year, but it still doesn't make sense.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iykewright: 4:23am On Nov 02, 2023
sweeten:

I only mentioned what I know about the First aid certificate, I am still searching for an LMIA job also and I have been here for 30days

My brother I am also in Calgary Southwest, still looking for lmia , I came in Sept. Not yet found an lmia but still hoping.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mobil567: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Oh I thought you people said it’s easy over there? lol una go wait tire grin grin grin
iykewright:

My brother I am also in Calgary Southwest, still looking for lmia , I came in Sept. Not yet found an lmia but still hoping.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gbengz101: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2023
sweeten:

You have a first aid certyfrom Canadian red Cross and you are looking for LMIA, is looking for LMIA the next step with what is in your hand or you get a volunteering position with Canadian Red Cross and flagpole to get work permit without LMIA first?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sobastical: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2023
Mobil567:
Oh I thought you people said it’s easy over there? lol una go wait tire grin grin grin

You really feel fulfilled doing this right?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2023
sobastical:

You really feel fulfilled doing this right?
Some people are satisfy when life looks miserable to their fellow members. It's well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1107) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.