Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2325378 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
meljoe:
GLORY BE TO GOD
I just received PPR for I and my kids , the one in the Uk hasn’t been sent yet but the 4 of us in Nigeria been sent PPR this morning

Submitted August 3rd
BVL & PPR November 20th

Should I send a webform for my daughter in the Uk ? And do I need to book appointment to submit it ?
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
Passport
ozymes:
Submitted what please?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Thank you , hoping my daughter PPR comes soon as well , AMEN
Kennyg290:

Congratulations to the family.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozymes: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ohh. I have no idea of LASGIDIS submission timeline sha.
meljoe:
Passport
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Okay

Please can I log in through gckey if I submitted with new portal , someone that used old portal said sometimes they can ask for more information or documents without sending a message and you can see it on gckey. I’m concerned about my daughter application, only heard from them when her school told her high commission of Canada sent them an email to verify her school documents if she’s a student of the school, since then no response and We got our PPR this morning. We applied as a group but she did her biometrics in Uk and also stays there , so probably different countries are handling it but how can I see it on the website to know if they are asking for more documents

ozymes:
Ohh. I have no idea of LASGIDIS submission timeline sha.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
meljoe:
Thank you and I am trying to book it , is it 2 per person , we are 4 oh , so I have to book it separately?
Pls I need answer to this pls I’m planing on all applying tomorrow
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Answer to what ?
tinacrl01:

Pls I need answer to this pls I’m planing on all applying tomorrow
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mosa1982(f): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Taal17:

The process would be different when applying from the UK. Likely to be much simpler, search for applying for Canada visa in the UK.

Ask on the living in the UK thread

Please my gcms note is out and I need guidance on how to solve the reasons for denial. Iam a business woman and the bulk money in my account is from my late dads property we sold . How can I prove my income as a business person?
What document will I need to submit to prove where the bulk money came from?
I am looking forward to your response 🙏🙏. Thank you so much and God bless.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
meljoe:
Answer to what ?
Thank you but no travel history. what’s my chance of getting the visa??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
tinacrl01:

Thank you but no travel history. what’s my chance of getting the visa??
Many got it without travel history,ur documents n POF will determine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by otedola1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
tinacrl01:

Download chipper app

The issue is Nigeria IP, if someone can pay for you good
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EdoPresido: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hello guys. I need an urgent help. My cousin received Procedural Fairness update today from IRCC querying her bank statement. This is what they wrote in one of the paragraph:

Specifically, I have concerns that you have provided a fraudulent/altered or inappropriately
obtained Bank Statement from FCMB bank in your application, which if undetected could have
induced an error in the administration of The Act, in that a study permit could have been issued
in error based on fraudulent information. Please provide your explanation.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond. You will have 7 days from the date
of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns.
If we do not hear from you within this timeframe, a decision will be made based on the
documents you have submitted, which may result in the refusal of your application.

What should I do about this? The agent that was handling it has relocated to Canada and we had to use force to retrieve the log in details from him.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2023
EdoPresido:
Hello guys. I need an urgent help. My cousin received Procedural Fairness update today from IRCC querying her bank statement. This is what they wrote in one of the paragraph:

Specifically, I have concerns that you have provided a fraudulent/altered or inappropriately
obtained Bank Statement from FCMB bank in your application, which if undetected could have
induced an error in the administration of The Act, in that a study permit could have been issued

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond. You will have 7 days from the date
of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns.
If we do not hear from you within this timeframe, a decision will be made based on the
documents you have submitted, which may result in the refusal of your application.

What should I do about this? The agent that was handling it has relocated to Canada and we had to use force to retrieve the log in details from him.

A fake statement of account was submitted with your application or did you gave the agent your statement of account issued by your bank? 5yrs ban if you can't prove otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kolizomanizo: 1:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Hey guys, I wish everyone trying to come to Canada Success. I am Nigerian/Canadian Citizen, I intend to invite my sister, Could someone share with me documents needed to apply with. List of documents needed will be appreciated. Also link to apply from will be appreciated,
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:45am On Nov 21, 2023
meljoe:
Okay

Please can I log in through gckey if I submitted with new portal , someone that used old portal said sometimes they can ask for more information or documents without sending a message and you can see it on gckey. I’m concerned about my daughter application, only heard from them when her school told her high commission of Canada sent them an email to verify her school documents if she’s a student of the school, since then no response and We got our PPR this morning. We applied as a group but she did her biometrics in Uk and also stays there , so probably different countries are handling it but how can I see it on the website to know if they are asking for more documents

If you login to the application account, you will see if they sent her messages or requested more documents.

You applied through the new portal; therefore, login to the new portal to check the application history.

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/home?lang=en

You can also use the application status tracker to check.

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abusadeeq1039(m): 3:58am On Nov 21, 2023
How long does it take before you received your GCMCnote?
Mosa1982:

Please my gcms note is out and I need guidance on how to solve the reasons for denial. Iam a business woman and the bulk money in my account is from my late dads property we sold . How can I prove my income as a business person?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abusadeeq1039(m): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Mosa1982:

how long does it take before your GCMC note came out
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2023
EdoPresido:

Withdraw the application and re apply with the right documents.

Inadmissibity due to misrepresentation would carry a 5-year ban and permanently documented in GCMS against you in the future.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 21, 2023
Abusadeeq1039:
how long does it take before your GCMC note came out

30 days max but I get lots of them within 20days sometimes.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 21, 2023
Mosa1982:

You need to proove lots of things.

1. Connection to your late dad i.e your birth certificate naming your dad.
2. Any official ID card naming like his passport
3. If there is a will naming how property is to be shared with your name, that will go a long way.
4. Legit property sales documents prepared buy a good lawyer- lots of people shy away from this.
5. You must show legal agreement between your family with your share of the proceed clearly indicated and traceable to the bank account.
6. Company Registration documents bearing your name.
8. Bank certificate in your business name with stamps.
9. Business tax documents
10. A copy of notarizeed accountants letter.

A strong support letter addressing all the case officer's objections in the GCMS, you are going to attach a copy of the GCMS note to the new application and point by point, mention each refusal ground and provide additional evidence and explanations to counter the case officer's objections.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Kolizomanizo:
Hey guys, I wish everyone trying to come to Canada Success. I am Nigerian/Canadian Citizen, I intend to invite my sister, Could someone share with me documents needed to apply with. List of documents needed will be appreciated. Also link to apply from will be appreciated,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 21, 2023
Kennyg290:

Many got it without travel history,ur documents n POF will determine.

I got a lot without presenting travel histories but in the letter of purpose, I always let the officer know my clients have innate love for travels and experience of other cultures but have not been able to travel due to......fill in the gap

A. Schooling
B. Raising kids.
C. Finance constraints and now, dear case officer, I now have a good job and able to travel plus, I am a law-abiding citizen who has never been in trouble with the law.etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2023
tinacrl01:
Pls guru in the house how much money can I have in my account for a tourist visa apart from the flight

Are you taking care of your own accommodation?

https://www.budgetyourtrip.com/canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Yes accommodation and flight… and pls can I use correct Acc or saving Acc for the prof of found thanks you[color=
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2023
tinacrl01:

Yes accommodation and flight… and pls can I use correct Acc are saving Acc for the prof of found thanks you[color=#770077][/color]

Either current or savings will work just fine
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Either current or savings will work just fine
Thank you sir God pls you

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Pls sir what’s about the question for this accommodation and flight
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2023
tinacrl01:

Pls sir what’s about the question for this accommodation and flight

For budget you will need amounts for;

To and fro Air tickets
Travel insurance.
Hotel Accommodations.
Local transportations
Meals

And little additional amounts for unforeseen contingencies.

About 2500Cad excluding international flights should be good for a vacation of 10days.

You should also already have a detailed travel itinerary which will explain your plan each day.

I alway apply for 10days or less to create impression of being very busy in Nigeria and can't wait to come back.

Now funds in the bank will serve two purposes

1. Proof of funds.
2. Proof of assets to show ties and establishents in home country financially.

For number 1, you only need a little above your budget.

For number 2. You will have to show as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Julieni:
Hello guys, during application, is reference letter from bank a must?

Nope.

Its called a bank certificate with stamps from the bank, names and signatures of bank officials signing.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

For budget you will need amounts for;

To and fro Air tickets
Travel insurance.
Hotel Accommodations.
Local transportations
Meals

And little additional amounts for unforeseen contingencies.

About 2500Cad excluding international flights should be good for a vacation of 10days.

You should also already have a detailed travel itinerary which will explain your plan each day.

I alway apply for 10days or less to create impression of being very busy in Nigeria and can't wait to come back.

Now funds in the bank will serve two purposes

1. Proof of funds.
2. Proof of assets to show ties and establishents in home country financially.

For number 1, you only need a little above your budget.

For number 2. You will have to show as much as possible.
Thank you sir your the best embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.