Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2342111 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Cutiejewel:
Hell gurus in the house ,

I just got refused today… it’s says my information shows I have a debt to the crown , pls gurus , what does it mean and what can I do ?

Your next step is to apply for ATIPs which will unfold detailed reasons for refusals and unfold all the craps your agent has done on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gbengz101: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2023
EdoPresido:
Hello guys. I need an urgent help. My cousin received Procedural Fairness update today from IRCC querying her bank statement. This is what they wrote in one of the paragraph:

Specifically, I have concerns that you have provided a fraudulent/altered or inappropriately
obtained Bank Statement from FCMB bank in your application, which if undetected could have
induced an error in the administration of The Act, in that a study permit could have been issued
in error based on fraudulent information. Please provide your explanation.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond. You will have 7 days from the date
of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns.
If we do not hear from you within this timeframe, a decision will be made based on the
documents you have submitted, which may result in the refusal of your application.

What should I do about this? The agent that was handling it has relocated to Canada and we had to use force to retrieve the log in details from him.

Oga pls don't listen to advice that you or your cousin should withdraw application. You or your cousin need to be bold and defend the statement. Whatever you present will get you the visa or a refusal. Why u got this in the first place is because Ure a step closer to the visa. Don't be afraid. Let me give u a clue, one of the reasons you got that is simply because the bank statement and/or bank letter you submitted is different from the format they receive from that particular bank. I heard alot of procedural fairness that got the visa. Whatever you put in defence will make or mar your application.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adeg(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2023
Please how did you do that 😯
What did they ask and what documents did you take along to the center?
Mcheldave:

Please use your son’s name for booking appointment.
I finally picked up the passport, I wasn’t sent any message for pickup, I kept on tracking and it keeps saying in transit for processing. I had to go to the VFS office in Lagos and did as-if I had received a message already, can you imagine the passport has been with them since the 15th of June and they didn’t even notify me to come pick up. If I had not gone, I’ll still be waiting till today.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2023
lakeside30:

What was the reason for denying his clams? 1001 people here were granted

You must be kidding because I don’t know where you got that information from.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Withdraw the application and re apply with the right documents.

Inadmissibity due to misrepresentation would carry a 5-year ban and permanently documented in GCMS against you in the future.

An application that is being reviewed cannot be withdrawn.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Imagine such adviced from SkyView.
Application that as been reviewed with PFL.

Withdrawing that application at this point automatically gives the officer more confidence that the bank statement is fake.

The note the officer will leave on that UCI will be very difficult to even get approval in the nearest future after the 5yrs ban

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

I got a lot without presenting travel histories but in the letter of purpose, I always let the officer know my clients have innate love for travels and experience of other cultures but have not been able to travel due to......fill in the gap

A. Schooling
B. Raising kids.
C. Finance constraints and now, dear case officer, I now have a good job and able to travel plus, I am a law-abiding citizen who has never been in trouble with the law.etc.

Pls Sir which province is the best for conference
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Please is there any other way someone can contact IRCC apart from webform ? Submitted our application as a group and my daughter PPR hasn’t been sent yet and we have gotten ours , though she’s in the Uk. What can I do please ? Last update about her application is her school saying High Commission of Canada sent an email verifying if she’s a student with them , since then no update and we got our PPR yesterday. What can I do please ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Withdraw the application and re apply with the right documents.

Inadmissibity due to misrepresentation would carry a 5-year ban and permanently documented in GCMS against you in the future.

He need to submit within that 7 days what is requested of him,else na ban o,he can submit first,hope he did not submit fake bank statement, if the statement is genuine, contact your bank to write letter for you that the account is genuine, tell a notary public lawyer too to write to certified the genuineness of the bank statement you submitted, anything else na 5years ban

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
meljoe:
Please is there any other way someone can contact IRCC apart from webform ? Submitted our application as a group and my daughter PPR hasn’t been sent yet and we have gotten ours , though she’s in the Uk. What can I do please ? Last update about her application is her school saying High Commission of Canada sent an email verifying if she’s a student with them , since then no update and we got our PPR yesterday. What can I do please ?

Use this link and don't forget to put URGENT before the message you will type. If it is deemed urgent by them, you will get a response in 2 days.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/76

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thank you , I just did now. I have been sending web forms no response yet

Blackfinegirl:

Use this link and don't forget to put URGENT before the message you will type. If it is deemed urgent by them, you will get a response in 2 days.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/76
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EdoPresido: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thanks a bunch. I will try and address the issue raised by the officer. Though I am of the opinion that the agent doctored the statement.

Oga pls don't listen to advice that you or your cousin should withdraw application. You or your cousin need to be bold and defend the statement. Whatever you present will get you the visa or a refusal. Why u got this in the first place is because Ure a step closer to the visa. Don't be afraid. Let me give u a clue, one of the reasons you got that is simply because the bank statement and/or bank letter you submitted is different from the format they receive from that particular bank. I heard alot of procedural fairness that got the visa. Whatever you put in defence will make or mar your application.[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
gbengz101:

Oga pls don't listen to advice that you or your cousin should withdraw application. You or your cousin need to be bold and defend the statement. Whatever you present will get you the visa or a refusal. Why u got this in the first place is because Ure a step closer to the visa. Don't be afraid. Let me give u a clue, one of the reasons you got that is simply because the bank statement and/or bank letter you submitted is different from the format they receive from that particular bank. I heard alot of procedural fairness that got the visa. Whatever you put in defence will make or mar your application.
When I saw that response,I was restless because it's same bank submitted with my application but this your write-up gives me hope and relief. It's true dt the bank has a format and reference letter was also submitted in my own case. It's well
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
lakeside30:

He need to submit within that 7 days what is requested of him,else na ban o,he can submit first,hope he did not submit fake bank statement, if the statement is genuine, contact your bank to write letter for you that the account is genuine, tell a notary public lawyer too to write to certified the genuineness of the bank statement you submitted, anything else na 5years ban

Yes if the initial bs is genuine and there was a mistake.. If a fake was submitted with initial application, he is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
tinacrl01:

All are same in my opinion, the last one I did was in BC.

Most important consideration is availability of a conference subject that matches your background and work experience.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

If the intial BS was a fake. Nothing he provides now will help him.

You can apply to withraw any application before a decision in made by a case officer.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by harbeebtech(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good day everyone, please what is the faith of travelling to canada with conference visa? Is it advisable to japa with conference program in canada? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gbengz101: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
EdoPresido:
Thanks a bunch. I will try and address the issue raised by the officer. Though I am of the opinion that the agent doctored the statement.

Well meaning nairalanders already asked u to get a bank letter. If I may ask, does the account number and account name exist?
Also get a notary public letter, u can also get a court affidavit as the third document. Ask your bank to issue a reference letter stating you are a customer and the letter will include when u opened the account, for how long it's been operational. What God cannot do does not exist. Be positive and hopeful and mistakes sometimes turn around to miracles.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

If the intial BS was a fake. Nothing he provides now will help him.

You can apply to withraw any application before a decision in made by a case officer.

You can apply to cancel or withdraw an application before reviewing begins, any withdrawal request submitted during reviewing process will not be granted. This same rule applies to visa applications in all embassies, not Canada embassy alone.

Even before reviewing begins, not all withdrawal or cancellation requests are granted. IRCC can reject a withdrawal or cancellation request for any reasons known to them.

Also, it was boldly written on their website “Canada.com” that

Requests to withdraw an application maybe held in abeyance if

- a misrepresentation investigation has begun

- a procedural fairness letter has been issued indicating that the misrepresentation provisions may apply to their case

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozone0801(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Someone should help me out with the passport submission process and procedure.
Fees to pay, time to go. I intend to do a walk in submission at the Lagos offic

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
ozone0801:
Someone should help me out with the passport submission process and procedure.
Fees to pay, time to go. I intend to do a walk in submission at the Lagos offic

You are not going to be charged if your biometric was done in Lagos.

You need to book an appointment because you can’t do walk in without appointment.

Click on the link below then scroll down, you will see how to book appointment for passport submission.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MayorOfEdmonton: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Joseph...😴😴😴😴
Kaykkay:
Hello guys,plz help me with Canada companies that employs and provide visa for skilled foreign workers

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MayorOfEdmonton: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
I appreciate the way you take your precious time to answer people's enquiries patiently& accurately. Even providing links....especially as a simple Google search could easily answer most questions posted here. Tuàle🙌

Na God go bless you🙏

Ashirioluwa:

You need to book an appointment because you can’t do walk in without appointment.

Click on the link below then scroll down, you will see how to book appointment for passport submission.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
tinacrl01:

What a question? All you need is to get a conference that is related to your job, and which can issue a conference invitation letter.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozone0801(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Someone also said I should go to DHL. Is it a good alternative, as I do not have an appointment with VFS yet.
I'm loosing time. I need to have the passport back in 1week max. Which is the best option?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oldfashioned145: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello house

For those of us that has used ATIP to request for gcms notes

At attach documents, they indicated a need for a consent form or a proof of right of.access

Is that a handwritten consent form or something else

Thanks for your responses

??

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
ozone0801:

Someone also said I should go to DHL. Is it a good alternative, as I do not have an appointment with VFS yet.
I'm loosing time. I need to have the passport back in 1week max. Which is the best option?

Too much questions. At first is walk in, now is courier.

Even if you decide to use courier tomorrow Wednesday, the tendency that you will get your passport back within 1 week is low.

All you need to do is check if you can get appointment this week, if not, use courier.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EdoPresido: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
The account number and account name does exist. A reference letter addressed to the High Commission was also part of the document submitted. I have asked my cousin to tell her mum to request for same account statement from the same bank as well as a reference letter. I really appreciate you guys for the assistance.

Well meaning nairalanders already asked u to get a bank letter. If I may ask, does the account number and account name exist?
Also get a notary public letter, u can also get a court affidavit as the third document. Ask your bank to issue a reference letter stating you are a customer and the letter will include when u opened the account, for how long it's been operational. What God cannot do does not exist. Be positive and hopeful and mistakes sometimes turn around to miracles.[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by PedigreeCity: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
I have 2 questions on POF

1). Can I use 4 months Bank statement for tourist/conference visa application?

2). Can my employer/company sponsor my conference trip?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
PedigreeCity:
I have 2 questions on POF

1). Can I use 4 months Bank statement for tourist/conference visa application?

2). Can my employer/company sponsor my conference trip?

Four-month statement is enough. The Lagos Visa Office instruction Guide(IMM 5873) specifically requested for three months BS.

2). Can my employer/company sponsor my conference trip?[/quote]

Your employer can also sponsor you and IRCC will require a certified bank certificate from your them with sufficient funds dated within the past three months. Your company HR will provide you an introduction letter on the company's letterhead mentioning the trip, timeline for your trip, your position in the company, pay e.tc

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1109) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: America001, oluayebenz and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.