Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? (38053 Views)

What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / Toyin Aimakhu At Jonathan's Meeting With Youths: What's Wrong With The Pic? / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Ebubeslym(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2015
muzik video.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by DoTheNeedful: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Medunah:
It seems they are on the set of a video shoot.
Wizzy is so smallish, wonder if he will ever grow

Just as smallish as you baby angry angry
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by eedris07(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Dis 1 don pass video shootin oo

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by killuminati(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwa o! shocked see yansh eh!
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by 9inches(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
vizkiz:
I can only see another man's future wife climbing, riding and smooching wizkid undecided
thank God my girlfriend is from deeper life tongue
See ya life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by holatin(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Ichel:
Space for sale
how much, I operate a cashless policy
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Atlantian: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Likely a Makossa Music Video; His hairstyles seems to be giving out a new album genre.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Nihilist: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Omo see that yansh
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by MrTolulope(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2015
no be new tin
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by stanisbaratheon: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2015
make a sentence with ghana

wizkid: are you gana dance yo if i show you my pocket
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by XSCOBER2: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
eedris07:
Dis 1 don pass video shootin oo

Am telling u, I guess I can sing too

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by eshope(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
If wisikid as join blue film with his musical career I don't know o....chai dis small boi

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by nickz(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Butt of life....nawah ohsad
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by twerkjack: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
OYA

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Caption the pic...
lalastic iz dat nt chidinma?
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by eminent007(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2015
vizkiz:
I can only see another man's future wife climbing, riding and smooching wizkid undecided

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by rozayx5(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2015
lordhugo:
[size=16pt]GEJ IN OTUOKE- FEBUARY 15TH[/size]

heart attack is real shocked shocked
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by lalasticlala(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
lalastic iz dat nt chidinma?

She looks like her but I'm not sure if she's d one.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by twerkjack: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Medunah:
It seems they are on the set of a video shoot.
Wizzy is so smallish, wonder if he will ever grow
BUH HES PROBABLY GOT MORE MONEY THAN U undecided
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

She looks like her but I'm not sure if she's d one.
i pray it's not her tho.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by jerrysamuel(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2015
It good 2 have fun wen u young.so wizkid 2 ur tin oh[i][/i]

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by joseph1832(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:
wizkid was finqering the girl from under js take a good look at his right hand grin grin grin *murdified* the girl looks like chidinma if not for the asssssssss
Ah ah, are you trying to say Chidinma doesn't have a$s?.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by xreal: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
they are on set, somewhere in Nigeria.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by ecto(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2015
vizkiz:

Lolz, funny dude
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by RayCharles(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2015
The way dis tread enta frontpage pass speed of lyt! See wah money can do! While sum dudes on NL can't make their GFs do half of wah dis girl is doing 2 dis Kid! The best part is, Wizkid gal will see it nd won't say poo! 2 summarize it all "MONEY is GOOD"
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by RayCharles(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2015
The way dis tread enta frontpage pass speed of lyt! See wah money can do! While sum dudes on NL can't make their GFs do half of wah dis girl is doing 2 dis Kid! The best part is, Wizkid's gal will see it nd won't say poo! 2 summarize it all "MONEY is GOOD"
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by harry509: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Caption the pic...
pls wizkid open d door 4 me let 2ok......

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by sacora(f): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Ichel:
Space for sale
watz d price?
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Hehehe, for wizkid mind he will be like "if I nor Bleep this girl today. Then I nor be wizkid" lmfao xD!
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by moderatorr: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Carrying that thing...

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by segzybeez(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:
wizkid was finqering the girl from under js take a good look at his right hand grin grin grin *murdified* the girl looks like chidinma if not for the asssssssss

sims lyk u r d only one seeing wat am seeing[i]
DopeAngel:

sims lyk u r d only one seeing wat am seeing[/i]
DopeAngel:

sims lyk u r d only one seeing wat am seeing
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by kolamilan(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Gej the cowboy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.