Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? (38049 Views)

What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / Toyin Aimakhu At Jonathan's Meeting With Youths: What's Wrong With The Pic? / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by pasci: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by zonax(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2015
He's enduring pains
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by rashygenius: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
i pray it's not her tho.
ah ah..y u dey pray..na Ur sis..like d pop yoruba adage will say

Ti idi ba baje ti oni idi lon da...meaning..If yansh spoil,na d owner of d yansh palava b dat
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by jokesmaster: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2015
And It Made FP? shocked shocked

If I Open My Eyes And This Post Is Still....*mouth sealed** grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by wildikeman(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Nothing is wrong with it. He is enjoying men.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by kechywillz(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2015
naija artist cant do a video without displaying half unclad women. It seems d westerners are becoming better than us
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:
And the Baby mamas will keep increasing.

I can bet that with my left testicle...

Baby momma's the new cool
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Medunah:
It seems they are on the set of a video shoot.
Wizzy is so smallish, wonder if he will ever grow
from your pic you look smallish too lol
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Doing mummy and daddy in an uncompleted building
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Harry55: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2015
pasci:
WOW!!! InI eDO DRIVES kEKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmDt8gzbGKg
LOl , enduring pains ke? lipsrsealed
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2015
akinsadeez:
The girl is so smoking hot they had to place a fan there to cool Wizkid down. cheesy

All these artists are enjoying sha. See the strategic point that Wizkid placed his left hand. tongue cheesy

How about the right hand?
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by toyoutoyou: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2015
KiidaACE:
Bla bla bla....
We all love nyash!
Who cares whose wife's own we happen to hold?
Most are fairly used,so nothing special about anyone u eventually settle down with as ur wife.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by simdam500(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2015
why can't we have shoot like ojuelegba....

is that cool
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Fortifive: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2015
wizkid repent
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by JoeCutie(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2015
And tomorrow, another guy will goan pay her bride price. Issorai. embarassed

Thank God my babe is an MFM member. If WizKid comes anywhere around her ehn, before she go shout "DIE! DIE!! DIE!!!" two times on top him head ehn, no be person go tell am say you no fit trek from Benin to Lagos, even though "the world is a very small place". undecided grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Revolva(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Wats wrong here dude is in a video shoot...with a video hoe....anythin wrong
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by feeqat(f): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2015
akinsadeez:
The girl is so smoking hot they had to place a fan there to cool Wizkid down. cheesy

All these artists are enjoying sha. See the strategic point that Wizkid placed his left hand. tongue cheesy
.......................lolz cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by effogis: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Absolute madness. Our young generation, please embrace good behavior, our parents never had it in this fashion
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Krasid(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dat a.s.s
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Mayor88(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
D gal luks lyk chidinma sha
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Eljay24(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seems like d geh is too Heavy for
the small boy to carry"
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by wizman11(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
y are pple lining up outside are they waiting for their turn also? undecided
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by kelish(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
wixkid be like 4 only you make i measure am
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by kelish(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
wixkid be like 4 only you make i measure am undecidedwixkid be like 4 only you make i measure am
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by tollybabe15: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
yes it wrong
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by tollybabe15: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
yes it wrong.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by chaxking(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Until he gets to Las Vegas #la veg ass
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by judekoffi(m): 2:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Photo shop.here I reserve mycomment
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by Flaimzy(m): 2:08am On Jan 22, 2015
okoyemike:
"Dubai chilling"
Probably a music video they would later tell us say"money no be problem" if I hear.
asin ehh so wizkid sef dey bang ashawo for ojuelegba
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? by pemz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.