Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Burna Boy Launches New Record Label 'spaceship' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Launches New Record Label 'spaceship' (1687 Views)

Burna Boy: I'm Not A Role Model, I Am Just 25 / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Launches New Record Label 'spaceship' by DoroVibesNG: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7TVsIAgGtSo/VL4ynGOWIjI/AAAAAAAAAdI/fut5B1wooks/s1600/burna-boy-602x602.jpg[/img]
Former Aristokrat Records artiste Burna Boy is the latest record label owner on the block as he introduces his new Record Label.
According to him, the label “Spaceship Ent” will be solely focused on releasing music from Burna Boy and other signed artistes as the Dancehall/Afro-pop singer now plans to help other hopeful upcoming artists reach the top of their game.
The “Like To Party” singer is promising his fans an album this year under his Record Label giving them something to look forward to.
The label’s first single release is “ROCKSTAR” by the label owner Burna Boy, which is produced by Chopstix.
http://dorovibes..com/2015/01/burna-boy-launches-new-record-label.html
Re: Burna Boy Launches New Record Label 'spaceship' by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
nice step.... Hope to hear a New Song from You Soon

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dating Yvonne Nelson And We Are Expecting Our 1st Child Soon --john Dumelo / Davido Was D Only Student Of His Department To Graduate From BU School Of Music / Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.