Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,987 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary (1666 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by candidrelo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
It has been two spectacular years with my Rib and I bless the Lord everyday for sending me such a good, patient, loving and good hearted man. Marriage is a lot of work and commitment, it isn’t easy but you are doing your best to continue to make it work and I pray that the good Lord give us grace to celebrate many more years together. I love....continue reading

http://aprokotv.net/actress-toyin-aimakhu-and-husband-celebrates-2nd-year-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Madam, relax ya sef.
You neva start sef
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Holl holl up .. FesoChill Fesochill ..just 2 years...Gerra here mehn Shhhh

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by fairygeh(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow,i go love oo.
Beautiful message,wish them many more beautiful years together.
I dey vex go marry sef grin
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by icebebe(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Madam, relax ya sef.
You neva start sef
Ahahha no b lie,but den,some own no dey reach dis stage e don get coma.we tnk God still
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
icebebe:
Ahahha no b lie,but den,some own no dey reach dis stage e don get coma.we tnk God still
Na true sha, but I think it's better to lay low..... Do your homework behind the curtains.......
Babes are not smiling o!
You know warimean grin
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by icebebe(f): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Na true sha, but I think it's better to lay low..... Do your homework behind the curtains.......
Babes are not smiling o!
You know warimean grin
grin I get u! Even our boyfwends are nt save
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary by may01(f): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is her hubby not on social network, abi na only she dey in love tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Says She Wants To Have A Baby For Bryan Okwara / See What Omawumi And Husband Were Caught Doing Together In Atlanta (photo) / Nicki Minaj Rocks Barbie Dolls Outfit And Pink Outfit As She Storm Milan Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.