Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,744 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland (3800 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / I Am The Most HANDSOME. And I Love My Black Skin:* / Most Handsome Nairalander Is Back Again ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
hatbricker:
oya confess and shame d devil grin
I pray o....
undecided
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
U this small girl irony(or whatever u call urserlf) I saw ur comment on a thread boasting u too pretty; u better stop all this nonsense n face d reality of ur life...

I know your subsisting motive before creating this utterly distatsteful rubbish.... U better poke urself to reality; n understand u are just like anyother girl (nothing attractive about you)... Nonsense...

Don't bother quoting or replying;...I'v emptied my reservations

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:

abegi! With that your kokoro eye. tongue
Why you no talk say naijaboiy or tosyn2much or chibwke handsome? Abi you think say we no know say seun handsome before
Na you go first inform us about his handsomebility (abeg make una forgive my gbaguan grin)
they're handsomecheesy but seun is most handsome....
I wish he will change his profile pix,...
is like he is conscious of his looks

1 Like

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmm irene irene ^^
this ur thread get as e be oo.. Are u sure u are just 'appreciating'? Abi u dey fall in love? grin
na just question i ask o. But im not sure he is the FINEST here...
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Raymondenyi:
U this small girl irony(or whatever u call urserlf) I saw ur comment on a thread boasting u too pretty; u better stop all this nonsense n face d reality of ur life...

I know your subsisting motive before creating this utterly distatsteful rubbish.... U better poke urself to reality; n understand u are just like anyother girl (nothing attractive about you)... Nonsense...

Don't bother quoting or replying;...I'v emptied my reservations
is there anything bad thanking God on how wonderful he created me..
guy go sleep
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
I am surprise my topic was move to dating and meet up zone....
my topic is not away related to dating...
how come the other topic like my own stays on romance section but my topic was moved here ..
this is cleat sentiment...
I prefer my thread to be hidden than been here
Actually Ire, threads that have to do with people on Nairaland are moved here. Take a look at this too.
www.nairaland.com/2032281/gws-tosyne2much-love
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by vizkiz: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
they're handsomecheesy but seun is most handsome....
I wish he will change his profile pix,...
is like he is conscious of his looks

why don't you check him out on facebook then feed your eyes and heart wink
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Hmmm irene irene ^^
this ur thread get as e be oo.. Are u sure u are just 'appreciating'? Abi u dey fall in love? grin
na just question i ask o. But im not sure he is the FINEST here...

I don't believe in social media dating...
I don't believe in what I don't see..
now u get my point
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
I don't believe in social media dating...
I don't believe in what I don't see..
now u get my point
hmm yeah
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:

why don't you check him out on facebook then feed your eyes and heart wink
which Facebook,? actually I follow him on Facebook... same old pix
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by adamskutty(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mister Adams shakes his head.
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by holatin(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
fassybky:

Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon is dis u sir.
no we just ve a bigenyum aparlysis which is the homosapien that brought me to earth (my mum)
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by holatin(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
what is cratuafaction.....pls explain...
I nor go school
everything you see in someone when you do a hard perusing at them.
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
holatin:
everything you see in someone when you do a hard perusing at them.
I don't understand
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ghostlady:

You want to get me banned abi?

Make I kukuma abandon thread, I'm still enjoying my newly gained freedom.
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by kachnov(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Another weak attempt at getting noticed.

OK seen.next
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
hahaha....
because I said he is handsome, it automatically mean I like him? undecided
is there anything bad appreciating someone that is hand working
For a lady who thinks she can tell intelligent from non-intelligent, you really suck big time. Your English is so poor, your reasoning is so bland and your posts are so puerile. Hence, blanket statements with no sense to them. In the end, it's unsurprising a thread like this comes from you. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
goofyone:

For a lady who thinks she can tell intelligent from non-intelligent, you really suck big time. Your English is so poor, your reasoning is so bland and your posts are so puerile. Hence, blanket statements with no sense to them. In the end, it's unsurprising a thread like this comes from you. smiley
you are so pained I didn't reply your PMsgrin
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
you are so pained I didn't reply your PMsgrin
Oh sh.i.t! I'd be damned if I ever send you a PM. angry You are so not my type. Not in a million years. I bet you know MizMyColi and carefreewannabe. Those are my type of women on NL, ma'am. You never catch up to these ladies in light years!

6 Likes

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2015
goofyone:

Oh sh.i.t! I'd be damned if I ever send you a PM. angry You are so not my type. I bet you know MizMyColi and carefreewannabe. Those are my type of women on NL, ma'am.

cool smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2015
goofyone:

grin grin grin grin

Be nice! tongue
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2015
goofyone:

Oh sh.i.t! I'd be damned if I ever send you a PM. angry You are so not my type. Not in a million years. I bet you know MizMyColi and carefreewannabe. Those are my type of women on NL, ma'am.
you mean monikergrin ...niggah pls., don't make me laugh..
who take what happen in the social media serious...
you can say what you wanna say, cos you are only talking to my moniker not me as a person...grin..
niggah go sleep.. hmm u must be very ugly and envious of seun

1 Like

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by okotv(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
am here to spill the truth....
he is more handsome and intelligent than all nairaland guys put together....

insults are allowed
http://ireneonyebuchi..com
this is an insult to nl guys. Are you insinuating that we are all dumb

*not saying seun isn't handsome and intelligent but the whole nl guys put together is too much credit *

1 Like

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
you mean monikergrin ...niggah pls., don't make me laugh..
who take what happen in the social media serious...
you can say what you wanna say, cos you are only talking to my moniker not me as a person...grin..
niggah go sleep.. hmm u must be very ugly and envious of seun
There it goes! Yet again! When will you ever learn to be less bovine on the keyboard? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2015
okotv:
this is an insult to nl guys. Are you insinuating that we are all dumb

*not saying seun isn't handsome and intelligent but the whole nl guys put together is too much credit *
well, I know of some handsome guys on nairaland... but seun is outstanding among you guys
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Be nice! tongue
I'm trying sooooooo hard to be smiley
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2015
goofyone:

I'm trying sooooooo hard to be smiley

I believe you. grin
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2015
goofyone:

There it goes! Yet again! When will you ever learn to be less bovine on the keyboard? grin tongue
why are you always stalkingundecided
you have finally make me notice you....
undecided
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by okotv(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
well, I know of some handsome guys on nairaland... but seun is outstanding among you guys
How ?

You only know seun, a lot of Nairalanders have achieved great things too but won't blow their trumpet here. By the way, how do you measure his intelligence to conclude that he is better than others ??

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I believe you. grin
Okay, I'll stop here.

okotv:
How ?

You only know seun, a lot of Nairalanders have achieved great things too but won't blow their trumpet here. By the way, how do you measure his intelligence to conclude that he is better than others ??
You are just too wicked, bro. U want to blow her brains out with that question? She's clearly incapable of conducting any quality assessment and you want her to tell how she "measured his intelligence"? Abeg, don't kill sambori. grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by okotv(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2015
You are just too wicked, bro. U want to blow her brains out with that question? She's clearly incapable of conducting any quality assessment and you want her to tell how she "measured his intelligence"? Abeg, don't kill sambori. grin[/quote]

If she can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy's Within Osun And Ibadan / Where Do You Rep?! / A Lonely Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.