Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,853,004 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland (3805 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / I Am The Most HANDSOME. And I Love My Black Skin:* / Most Handsome Nairalander Is Back Again ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2015
<
<
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by holatin(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
I don't understand
I will need to explain to you in the bathroom then.
where do you stay ?
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2015
Goofyone, okotv and holatin. I like the way you guys handled this babe. cheesy
More grease...eheheheheheheh
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by holatin(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2015
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
hahahahahaha her topic is a slap on all guy on Nairaland, ridiculing us because she wan chop Seun money and bulala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
hahahahahaha her topic is a slap on all guy on Nairaland, ridiculing us because she wan chop Seun money and bulala.
Na systematic ole she be na! Dem many for Nairaland wella!. Always looking for guys with money to lavish on them.

Anyway I really like seun for one thing sha. The dude knows how to ignore them. If its ma main men redbenson or b0rn2fuck that is seun, Gawd Have Mercy! Na everyday we go dey see thread dey spring up say dem lick stew come run away. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
am here to spill the truth....
he is more handsome and intelligent than all nairaland guys put together....

insults are allowed
http://ireneonyebuchi..com
you better go find work to do, even ordinary mobuch fine pass seun and seun will not even be among 1-500 members. Stop deceiving him, him no fine at all but him dey okay. But if you think seun don make money and expecting the way you could get her to attract you is by bringing this up, no wahala but for fine level, forget seun, him no fine at all

1 Like

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by iamrealdeji(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well,Eroticangelina is the most beautiful girl on nairaland though,she's drop dead gorgeous
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by okotv(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
I didn't do anything o.
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Well,Eroticangelina is the most beautiful girl on nairaland though,she's drop dead gorgeous
you knw dats nt true
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by excel111(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
is it true ...love is blind?
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by onila(f): 2:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Seun is so handsome and cute smiley
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by JiggamanGh: 3:43am On Jan 22, 2015
ireneony:

insults are allowed

Cash makes the pucci go woo woo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Q-JlJJRSA
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
goofyone:

For a lady who thinks she can tell intelligent from non-intelligent, you really suck big time. Your English is so poor, your reasoning is so bland and your posts are so puerile. Hence, blanket statements with no sense to them. In the end, it's unsurprising a thread like this comes from you. smiley
I love this.. gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Divineluv14(f): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
What is it with Nairalanders and crush sef undecided
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by dasrackhor(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2015
ireneony:

insults are allowed
u dis girl na wen u wan leave SEUN alone.Na byforce to date SEUN?Linda ikeji is dere waiting for him oooooo so pls back off.
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Elxandre(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hey sis,
try working on your grammar.

not saying I'm perfect though. cool
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Elxandre(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hey sis,
try to work on improving your grammar.

not saying I'm perfect though. cool
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by simdam500(m): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Name Here Let Follow Each Other, Twitter Me Nw / Meet Friends and Mingle / Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.