Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? (1140 Views)

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? by Beazy(f): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
I know ow First Lady Patience Jonathan was
in Anambra state for a campaign rally
on January 17th, what I don’t know is
exactly what she said there but writer
@Stanleyazuakola claims she said this
during her speech at the rally! Lol

Re: Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? by teemanbastos(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
yet she has a phD?? nd throwinq missiles pas Israel cry
Re: Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cluelessness runs in them
Re: Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
nιgнт ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

• Yesterday night a medical doctor on my BBM contact-list corrected me, where I said
"I also consider it dirty for a male to tongue where urine comes out however clitoris is not uterus where urine comes out, get the difference. Don't go and drink urine."

The correction is : Uterus is commonly known as womb and not where urine comes out.

Bravo mr Doctor &
Apology to my distinguished members.

•Remember, whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

• If we can calculate the amount of breath we take everyday, you will find out that you take approximately 21,000 breaths each day.

•Snakes dont have eyelids.

•Eating watermelon can significantly reduce blood pressure.

•Ebola was the most-searched topic of 2014, according to Yahoo.

•If you want to download a Youtube video, just add "ss" to the URL between www. and Youtube

•If a rat wants to die it bites a cat's tail.
~ Chinese Proverb

=D

And lastly

• Study had shown that people consider january to be the longest month, the reason behind this is because of christmas and new year festivity which people involve themselves in and it consumes many people's money and now they want January to end so that they can collect their salary and funny enough the month won't obey them.

Hayatu a friend on my bbm wrote on his BBM: "Blessed are those who finished their December salary in December for they shall know the true meaning of endurance in january".

good nιgнт
Re: Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? by politricks: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
That is my president's wife and former student.
Re: Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP? by MalcoImX: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
olaxco2f:
nιgнт ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

• Yesterday night a medical doctor on my BBM contact-list corrected me, where I said
"I also consider it dirty for a male to tongue where urine comes out however clitoris is not uterus where urine comes out, get the difference. Don't go and drink urine."

The correction is : Uterus is commonly known as womb and not where urine comes out.

Bravo mr Doctor &
Apology to my distinguished members.

•Remember, whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

• If we can calculate the amount of breath we take everyday, you will find out that you take approximately 21,000 breaths each day.

•Snakes dont have eyelids.

•Eating watermelon can significantly reduce blood pressure.

•Ebola was the most-searched topic of 2014, according to Yahoo.

•If you want to download a Youtube video, just add "ss" to the URL between www. and Youtube

•If a rat wants to die it bites a cat's tail.
~ Chinese Proverb

=D

And lastly

• Study had shown that people consider january to be the longest month, the reason behind this is because of christmas and new year festivity which people involve themselves in and it consumes many people's money and now they want January to end so that they can collect their salary and funny enough the month won't obey them.

Hayatu a friend on my bbm wrote on his BBM: "Blessed are those who finished their December salary in December for they shall know the true meaning of endurance in january".

good nιgнт
Chief, are you a walking humourpedia?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Can’t Vote For Buhari / Cnnmoney: Nigeria The Third Fastest-growing Economy In 2015 / Obasanjo Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.