Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father (36123 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Watch President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter – Halima Buhari’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by manuelzz(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
Another Fayo*** in the making. Will you like your daughter, wife, sister or mother to be called that?

Would you like your dad to be called "clueless"? Bladdy hypocrite!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by joedrae(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2015

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by baybeeboi: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
which one bdis?
Go and sell Nunu

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

He should start by showing us his credentials
Us? No, may be 'you', the doubting Thomases

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
manuelzz:

Would you like your dad to be called "clueless"? Bladdy hypocrite!!!!
Not a big deal if for sure he's clueless. Now will you like your daughter, sister, wife, or mother to be called what that dude called the lady?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
Us? No, may be 'you', the doubting Thomases

Yes
Us
If he took out time for a press conference that still made no sense,he knows this is serious and is not going away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by kokoA(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Vicotex:
Yeah you're right little hoe, your daddy will cry this year again, and that is the job he will fulfill. Thank you
If abortion were to be legal, I'm sure a creature like you wouldn't have been born.. Idiat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Yes
Us
If he took out time for a press conference that still made no sense,he knows this is serious and is not going away
Nothing will satisfy you. Ya peep'll only stop if your nightmare ain't breathing no more.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by M4gunners: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wer ist diesen LovePeddler?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by pekeyim: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
With #1000000 and 150 cows why u no go talk .
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
This stoopid thread again?
I thought it was aborted as a fetus
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by ayomidegambari(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Halimah, I swear I trust ur papa..he fit do am he go enter, no worry #teamGMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by sammyj: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ride on Girl. we all know the general's daughter is saying the obvious and the simple truth, embrace change.
click likes if the peoples general will win come Febuari 2015!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by tola9ja: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
THIS IS PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN YOU MUST KNOW

"Stealing is not Corruption"

"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a Peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"

“If I jail every person in government, who would be left to run the government”

"The money spent to run the office of the First Lady are from NGO's..."

"My generation have fail you..."

~ President Goodluck Jonathan.

Do we need to accept a man who have openly agreed he fail?

Do we need to accept a man who have told us on different occasion he has no problem with corruption?

Nigerians the choice is yours but for me and my household he is a total rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by mrborntodoit: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dear Halima,

The presidency is a no go area for a cattle breeder like your dad,Nigeria was ruined by your father and his cohorts and we will never give him another chance to take us backwards.

Politics is not like shopping with your friends so try as much as possible to keep your opinion within your family.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by PStacks(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
Yeah you're right little hoe, your daddy will cry this year again, and that is the job he will fulfill. Thank you

Such an idiot, slowpoke.

You thinks she's such a hoe like your mother right.

Not all women are hoes, get that into your numb-skull.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by tola9ja: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
THE REAL BUHARI AND THE REAL OSINBAJO

‪#‎LOL‬

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
that's how he will crack jokes with our economy and every will shine their teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Flets: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Halima,

Please tell your papa to request for his certificate from Cambridge first

After that he should tell us his plans outside stabilizing global crude price.

And you halima needs to tell us how your poor father futes your expensive lifestyle in Europe since he's been borrowing money all over Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Halima or Halipa tell your father to sit his behind down and play with them grand kids
He has no business ruling Nigeria,he is too old.[/size]
No sane person starts a career at 72

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by hazyfm1: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
if e dey pain u go drink paracetamol

bros if I were u I will leave nairaland after that bashing... did u see the number of likes

wasted 9months grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by natureblack(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
9jii:

I need to go psychiatric to much clueless full your life.
U no see ur life.
hey nigga,read before submitting your comments.You're making a f00l of yourself. angry....

awon change ........the change should begin with you. angry
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Niwdog(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Your 'DAD' will get the job done for inside your to.to naw
#idiat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Eluwilussit(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
What has your dad achieved in the last 29 years to make you believe he will get the job done? Bunch of never do wells, waiting to feed fat where they didn't sow. It won't work this time. Enough of this nonsense.

Your father doesn't belong here at all. We need a true progressive. We need a young, vibrant and well spoken democrat. Not a senile, semi-illiterate cattle owner at 72.

Certificate, no show. Haba! When are we gonna put a square peg in a square hole? If Jonathan is a mistake, must we make an even bigger mistake again? Them swear give us? Nigerians, make una warn una selves o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by tola9ja: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=28pt]Halima or Halipa tell your father to sit his behind down and play with them grand kids
He has no business ruling Nigeria,he is too old.[/size]
No sane person starts a career at 72

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:

Ladies and gentlemen men, I present to you a typical example of a failure at life and at being human. This sorry excuse for a human being just called someone's daughter a hoe?... wow, dude did that make you feel like a man? I am sure you beat up on your gf because it makes you feel manly too? A man who can verbally abuse a woman so easily will also emotionally and physically abuse her as well.
Wretched iimbecile* this is why incest is illegal, if only your mum had listened on that night she was alone with her brother then you wouldn't have been born. I sympathise with you bruh

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by watchindelta(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
9Ja no fit kill me with laf grin grin grin war
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
HALIMA can suck my cooock for all I care you dad is going no where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Akpan107(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's nice to have a father. But urs will never rule Nigeria again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Immarshall: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
When your mom is a hoe,you tend to think everyone is a hoe,so i heard angry thats the case with this pig

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by bullabong(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
ur muda is an old hoe I suppose grin
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by OLADD: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Halima Buhari Sheriff, daughter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
has assured that her father, if voted president, will right the wrongs facing Nigeria presently.
Halima who spoke exclusively with YNaija.com while on the APC nationwide campaign trail said the ex-general “will get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in.”
|
Read excepts of the interview below:
YNaija: What kind of dad is Gen. Buhari?
Halima: He’s like every normal father, he is very realistic and he likes cracking jokes. He is very caring and also very sensitive to our feeling and you know – how we feel about a thing. He doesn’t coerce us to do anything we don’t want to do. He is a very understanding dad unlike the image of him people have externally. People say he’s a very stern, strict person but in all, he has a very soft side.
YNaija: Do you have any children?
I have a 7-year-old daughter, Aisha. That’s his grand daughter.
YNaija: And what’s she like with her?
Aw, he calls her Laraba which means Wednesday in Hausa and it’s considered a very lucky day. I had her like in the very early hours of the day so he just said, “Oh! her name is Laraba !” and he continued calling her that.
He’s very caring towards his grandchildren. He plays a lot with them. He’s fond of them – gives them all sorts of funny traditional nicknames….
YNaija: So he’s running for president, can you tell us, as his daughter, what kind of president do you think he is going to be?
Well, firstly, because this is a different era, it’s not 1983, not the military regime, it’s a civilian regime, a democratic regime, he will certainly be more tolerant and passionate about leading Nigeria. He’ll get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in – be it corruption, insecurity -which is making thousands of Nigerian lose their lives. It is
affecting everybody in one way or the other, this is something he’s very passionate about.
He will make sure he gets the job done.
|
http://ynaija.com/exclusive-my-dad-will-get-the-job-done-buharis-daughter-halima-speaks-to-ynaija/

You better talk to your papa to go and rest so that his grand childeren can go to school. One of the things I hate most is seeing father and daughter weep together, truly I hate such a scene but with the way things are going, GMB and Halima will wail again. I really pity that family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.