Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father (36142 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Watch President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter – Halima Buhari’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by dbboss: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
You too wil cry. Any one dat wish buhari bad. Will also bad in his or her way ijn.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Balyz: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jakumo:

You were obviously born by a stanky hoe of the sort you are defending here, you little chit. I would light a muffuguh like you up in a heartbeat, and keep on blasting until every phucking bone in your body is comprehensively liquefied. The born-to-loot days are OVER, you dumb phuck, so go back to selling your groundnut pyramids. The oil belongs to the Izon, and you are NOT one, so get used to the new reality on the ground.

Curse all you can, but I dare you to try and come after those you hate PHYSICALLY if you have the balls, and watch how quickly you get your phucking head blown asunder so you can go meet up with the one you hope will apply your lame Mickey Mouse curses and hopes.
Good to know your mother is a LovePeddler who gave birth to a bastard piglet. May Allah curse you!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Jakumo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Balyz:
Good to know your mother is a LovePeddler who gave birth to a bastard piglet. May Allah curse you!

Take it easy with your impotent rage or you might suffer a stroke and become paralyzed, which is far worse than death.

Matter of fact, may I now humbly invoke the spirits of the sacred forest to ARISE and DELIVER to your doorstep a massive dibilitating stroke so severe that you will take a whole phucking year to make that transition to hell, while your body rots and stinks where it lies, as you watch your fate unfold by installment, in abject horror.

Have a nice day sir. Your curses amount to nothing more than light entertainment for me, since I do not share your archaic belief system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by jingh(f): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
wickyyolo:

stop lying, when was that ?
read your history kiddo
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by AKPOSbaba: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nairaaland na cursing ground sef?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by boboLIL(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na blood yhu go cry dis tym.... #buharipullover
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by treasuregr8(f): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Halima Buhari Sheriff, daughter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
has assured that her father, if voted president, will right the wrongs facing Nigeria presently.
Halima who spoke exclusively with YNaija.com while on the APC nationwide campaign trail said the ex-general “will get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in.”
|
Read excepts of the interview below:
YNaija: What kind of dad is Gen. Buhari?
Halima: He’s like every normal father, he is very realistic and he likes cracking jokes. He is very caring and also very sensitive to our feeling and you know – how we feel about a thing. He doesn’t coerce us to do anything we don’t want to do. He is a very understanding dad unlike the image of him people have externally. People say he’s a very stern, strict person but in all, he has a very soft side.
YNaija: Do you have any children?
I have a 7-year-old daughter, Aisha. That’s his grand daughter.
YNaija: And what’s she like with her?
Aw, he calls her Laraba which means Wednesday in Hausa and it’s considered a very lucky day. I had her like in the very early hours of the day so he just said, “Oh! her name is Laraba !” and he continued calling her that.
He’s very caring towards his grandchildren. He plays a lot with them. He’s fond of them – gives them all sorts of funny traditional nicknames….
YNaija: So he’s running for president, can you tell us, as his daughter, what kind of president do you think he is going to be?
Well, firstly, because this is a different era, it’s not 1983, not the military regime, it’s a civilian regime, a democratic regime, he will certainly be more tolerant and passionate about leading Nigeria. He’ll get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in – be it corruption, insecurity -which is making thousands of Nigerian lose their lives. It is
affecting everybody in one way or the other, this is something he’s very passionate about.
He will make sure he gets the job done.
|
http://ynaija.com/exclusive-my-dad-will-get-the-job-done-buharis-daughter-halima-speaks-to-ynaija/

all we need is your father's credentials, btw I'm still looking for my nursery 2 eraser, who knows, some clueless beings may use that to pin someone down.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by elbaraj001(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
Yeah you're right little hoe, your daddy will cry this year again, and that is the job he will fulfill. Thank you
...re u ok atall?...y can't u keep slnt if u lack something reasonable to say...?..she just said a little about her dad...y hating?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Amiee99(f): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
Yeah you're right little hoe, your daddy will cry this year again, and that is the job he will fulfill. Thank you

Don't you dare talk about her like that.
Respect the lady. Respect women!!! You son of a gun.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Ikengawo: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
rckdude:

OK,
1.Train: good achievement, in fact its a great one.

2. Agriculture: the price of garri hasn't come down. Has it?

3. Ebola: c'mon this is absolutely unfair, and misplaced. The true heros were the medical workers and volunteers, even our media faired better. In what way did the FG contribute? Lagos state faired better in combating Ebola.

4. Enugu airport: well have not flown to that side of the country so I won't comment

5. Education: we had many ASUU strikes during his 6yrs, polytechnics were on strike for close to a year. What's the point of having new schools when we can hardly maintain and fund existing ones. Instead of the almajiri schools, I think the same funds could have been used to upgrade the existing schools in the north. By the way, what are his plans of sustaining these new schools when older institutions are seriously underfunded. In my opinion founding new schools was a callous decision.

Now may I ask that you score him on steps he has taken to fight corruption, security, electeicity supply, stealing (since he insisted stealing by government officials is a lesser evil).

How well did he handled the unfortunate Chibok girls episode? What has happened to the oil subsidy debacle.? He promised us special FG buses in Lagos state we are yet to see one.

Has electricity supplied improved? As I write we haven't seen electricity for 3 days. If GEJ had tackled just electricity and corruption, I bet you Nigerian right now would have been singing his praises.

Now may I ask that you score him on steps he has taken to

fight corruption,

1. Freedom of information Bill: Without this bill we wouldn't have know about subsidy fraud, pension fraud, the amount of ghost workers that were in government, and fertilizer fraud. Instead of chasing each person one by one GEJ destroyed the systems they used to commit corrupt acts.
Incase you don't know corruption is a broken SYSTEM while stealing is taking something that doesn't belong to you unlawfully. So a father that beats his wife is has corrupted his duties but he's not stealing. GEJ is an educated man and understands this so it's going to be difficult for you to make that type of 'corruption/stealing' joke. While the corruption in Nigeria involves stealing 90% of the time, there's other forms of corruption (nepotism, lack of transparency, lying, etc) that don't involve stealings. The FOI bill allows the average Nigerian and whistle blower to see where our money is going, and several corrupt SYSTEMS have been destroyed because of this.

2. Cashless Policy: Because government doesn't conduct it's business with cash anymore, the Ghana Must Go era is over. Politicians can no longer make a single purchase without people knowing. This is who Stella Oduah was caught and dismissed for example. Prior you could use cash and it would be impossible to identify you. The Cashless Policy also plummeted the frequency of highway armed robbery because today many Nigerians go months without dealing with cash especially in cities like Lagos. With the amount of banks and ATMs that are around you, i'm surprised you don't see a difference in your life.

45,000 Ghost workers have been eliminated in 4 years
Fertilizer subsidy fraud is a thing of the past

3. Fair and Free Elections: We have witness 4 years of the most civil, organized, clean fair and free elections in our history. GEJ's own party has taken loses and wins in key states due to his refusal to cheat despite his power and his reorganizing of the process.

Nigeria Ranks 136th Most Corrupt Country In Latest Global Corruption Index - 2014 (GEJ)
http://leadership.ng/news/392876/nigeria-ranks-136th-corrupt-country-latest-global-corruption-index

Nigeria Angry at beign rated 2nd Most Corrupt Country in the World - 2003
http://www.irinnews.org/report/46630/nigeria-nigeria-angry-at-being-rated-second-most-corrupt

[size=14pt]security[/size]

1. Police reform: Our police today are better than what they were in the past due to police reform. The plague of armed robbery has been addressed by the cashless policy, the plague of kidnapping is a thing of the past, and Boko Haram remains contained. No town taken by BH isn't back in federal government hands. Our campuses are no longer dominated by cults.

electeicity supply

1. Privatization: and the results are below

Brazilian Firm to Build 700 MW power plant in Nigeria
http://www.powerengineeringint.com/articles/2014/08/brazilian-firm-to-build-700-mw-power-plant-in-nigeria.html

more on power supply improvement, investment surges and so forth later. I have to eat jor.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Ikengawo: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2015
I respect that your concerns are issues based and not hateful of childish. This is the type of debate that moves our country forward

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by rckdude: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

fight corruption,

1. Freedom of information Bill: Without this bill we wouldn't have know about subsidy fraud, pension fraud, the amount of ghost workers that were in government, and fertilizer fraud. Instead of chasing each person one by one GEJ destroyed the systems they used to commit corrupt acts.
Incase you don't know corruption is a broken SYSTEM while stealing is taking something that doesn't belong to you unlawfully. So a father that beats his wife is has corrupted his duties but he's not stealing. GEJ is an educated man and understands this so it's going to be difficult for you to make that type of 'corruption/stealing' joke. While the corruption in Nigeria involves stealing 90% of the time, there's other forms of corruption (nepotism, lack of transparency, lying, etc) that don't involve stealings. The FOI bill allows the average Nigerian and whistle blower to see where our money is going, and several corrupt SYSTEMS have been destroyed because of this.

2. Cashless Policy: Because government doesn't conduct it's business with cash anymore, the Ghana Must Go era is over. Politicians can no longer make a single purchase without people knowing. This is who Stella Oduah was caught and dismissed for example. Prior you could use cash and it would be impossible to identify you. The Cashless Policy also plummeted the frequency of highway armed robbery because today many Nigerians go months without dealing with cash especially in cities like Lagos. With the amount of banks and ATMs that are around you, i'm surprised you don't see a difference in your life.

3. Fair and Free Elections: We have witness 4 years of the most civil, organized, clean fair and free elections in our history. GEJ's own party has taken loses and wins in key states due to his refusal to cheat despite his power and his reorganizing of the process.

Nigeria Ranks 136th Most Corrupt Country In Latest Global Corruption Index - 2014 (GEJ)
http://leadership.ng/news/392876/nigeria-ranks-136th-corrupt-country-latest-global-corruption-index

http://www.irinnews.org/report/46630/nigeria-nigeria-angry-at-being-rated-second-most-corrupt

1. Police reform: Our police today are better than what they were in the past due to police reform. The plague of armed robbery has been addressed by the cashless policy, the plague of kidnapping is a thing of the past, and Boko Haram remains contained. No town taken by BH isn't back in federal government hands. Our campuses are no longer dominated by cults.

electeicity supply

http://www.powerengineeringint.com/articles/2014/08/brazilian-firm-to-build-700-mw-power-plant-in-nigeria.html

more on power supply improvement, investment surges and so forth later. I have to eat jor.

Nepotism, tribalism, lying, stealing and their likes are all subsets of the monster called corruption. And in my experience as a Nigerian, stealing easily represents more 50% of this hideous monster. You claim he exposed corrupt politicians through his FOI act and cashless policy, all well and good. But has anyone be persecuted? Has he made anyone answer for his crime?

I don't support pple who insult the office of the president but his actions and inactions really look clueless sometimes. Although Sanusi made a political mess of the money that was stolen, but the Finance minister concurred that some certain billions of $ were missing. How did our president react? In his words, he said no money is stolen, if it was, American would know about it because its their money!

All am saying is this; besides exposing and collapsing the system that makes corruption strife, he should also use his powerful office as the Commander in Chief to persecute. He was quick to suspend Sanusi but we know what happened to Stella Odua, Alliso Maduekwe and other.
Do we even still have EFCC as an institution? GEJ has complete made it impotent.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Blazingsun: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2015
PDP Propaganda, Say your mind without swearing...................
Vicotex:
Yeah you're right little hoe, your daddy will cry this year again, and that is the job he will fulfill. Thank you .

As a matter of fact, I have no time for A-FEE-CEE negative bullshits.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by rckdude: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

fight corruption,

electeicity supply

Let's come to the police, is it not the same police that locked up the house and members of the house had to scale through gates? The same chief of police that refused to recognised and respect the office of the speaker. The police that has an Mbu that withdrew the security of a governor because the governor was at logger head with GEJ. What has really change about them, nothing and frankly speaking I wouldn't blame GEJ for the rot in the police. It has been like that for ages.

On the matter of free and fair election, I agree the election was relatively free and fair compared to what we've had in the past. But do you know why it was free and fair? Nigerians massively voted for GEJ, at least in the South. Nigerians with their sentiments felt GEJ was "the one", largely because of his political surge and antecedents. The election was free and fair because the SS, SE, SW and North Central wanted and loved him. Even AC fielded a political moppet against him. The north voted for him because they assumed he would only spend a term and power would revert back to them.

Let's see how free and fair 2015 election would be. Am hoping for the best though.

Privatisation, this is day four and there is still no light in my area, and the bills NEPA bills are still crazy.

See ehn, showing me reports and pictures of GEJ achievements without me seeing the dividend of democracy is like watching NTA news. I need to see and feel it. I need to see corrupt pple in jail, I need to experience at least 20hrs electricity supply, I want to see the Chibok girls back, I want to see Borno safe, I want to see Asari Dokubo and Tompolo shut up, I to see subsidy removed but first I want to see genuine and honest plans to utilise the money effectively.

I want to see strong and top ranked universities and not many universities, l want end to strikes...I want CHANGE!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by PStacks(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You called his mom a hoe, while condemning him for calling Buhari's daughter a hoe-that's the problem with us. Double standards. If Buhari's daughter should be respected, don't you think the poster's mom deserves that too? After all, the poster's mom did not give her consent to the poster. She was not consulted. Was she? Hypocrites.

Maybe your mum too is another hoe, she should'a gotten a fucki'n abortion instead of allowing a nitwit like u come talk all crap here
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2015
treasuregr8:

all we need is your father's credentials, btw I'm still looking for my nursery 2 eraser, who knows, some clueless beings may use that to pin someone down.
That's a personal property, and only the courts or on his own will can it be released.
Meanwhile are you tired of using;
1. The 'INEC' form you said Buhari can't fill, and
2. The medical report from 'Ahmadu Bello Teaching Hospital.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2015
30pence:

Guess she's still in diaspora, waiting for her caring dad to set fire on nigerians.

I can only take these contestants serious if they show back here and partake of in any crises that may result from their actions
Dunno 'bout this! Maybe you're dreaming of Zahra.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2015
joelenesleek:
i get what you are saying but do you also caution those people that say very very nasty things about the president and the first lady?
"You" just try to do the right thing. What is it that the president is called that Buhari isn't called? I think being a president is a thankless job. Jonathan, Buhari, or whoever wants yo be there can't escape the noises and the cries. It goes with the territory.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Ernieman:
Madam you have just confirmed your father a dictator! Why would your father name your daughter 'Laraba' when your husband( her father) is still alive? This clearly shows that your father is a dictator, one who has no regard for anybody, even your husband, and you want us to vote him into power so that Nigerians will be like your husband. Fa, fa, fa? Fowl! Your dad's time is long past, this is democracy and not military regime, LET HIM GO AND SIT DOWN AND BABY-SIT HIS GRANDCHILDREN! This is what responsible GrandParents do! He is 72yrs old for Christ's sake. Do you want him to yield to death on seat Abegi
This one don't know Hausa culture. Whether Buhari calls her that or not she's still Laraba, by the fact that she was born on Wednesday. Laraba only means a lady born on Wednesday. She will still be christened formally by her dad. It's just like most Igbo's having traditional and English name.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by ngoziiwenofu1: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thursday, 15 January 2015

Hot pics of Zahra Buhari - but why share now?
Everybody has been talking about how beautiful Buhari's pikin is. She is studying in England and there are photos of her on Linda's blog.

But why release these photos now? I saw this in an online article today:

"First off, where did these photos come from, and why they have been released now? It’s no secret that the APC has hired expensive foreign image consultants, whose job it is to make the 73-year-old former military dictator appear more human and increase his appeal. Young people, who weren’t around to experience the General’s draconian regime, which lasted from 1983 to 1985, have been a particular target of the campaign. And there lies the answer to why these photos have mysteriously come out now.

This is a deliberate effort by the Buhari campaign to trick voters into thinking they know the General, while also making him seem more connected to the world of today because he has a stylish and hip daughter. But the truth is that the General is not a man of 2015, but rather a former president still living in the past, who doesn’t understand the complex problems facing Nigeria today.

Furthermore, the release of these images also arguably indicates that General Buhari believes women should be seen, but not heard. Zahra is studying microbiology in England, and is no doubt an intelligent young woman. She probably has lots of interesting opinions and thoughts to share with her fellow Nigerians. But we don’t know what she thinks about things because the campaign has decided she is more useful as an object to be admired and used for crass political gain. General Buhari has already attracted international criticism for pledging to abolish the office of First Lady if he is elected, even though this is an important office in all presidential democracies around the world.

While the release of the photos of Zahra has likely been successful in its aim to attract more young people to the APC campaign, there are signs that it may be backfiring by bringing unwanted attention to Zahra Buhari’s expensive lifestyle. According to media reports, General Buhari may have spent as much as 42-million Naira over the last four years on Zahra’s university tuition and living expenses in Britain. This raises questions about whether the General is being truthful about his personal finances. He has said publicly that his assets consist of only 1-million Naira and 150 cows, but the details of his daughter’s lavish lifestyle in London – one of the most expensive cities in the world – appear to contradict this claim. President Jonathan, who earned his PhD here in Nigeria at the University of Port Harcourt, has made improving access to education and ensuring there is a university in every state a key effort of his presidency. But General Buhari clearly thinks Nigerian universities are not good enough for his children, so he prefers to pay expensive tuition fees in Britain instead.

General Buhari is trying to hide behind his beautiful daughter, but Nigerians won’t be lured backwards by a pretty face. More importantly, we deserve to know how General Buhari would move Nigeria forward, and the fact that he feels a need to distract voters with images of his daughter would indicate he is a man without a plan."
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

If the guy deems it fit to call her a hoe, that's what she is to him. After all you all call Jona clueless and every unprintable name in the book and see nothing wrong with that at all. Double standard is corruption too.
You'll gain the respect of friend and for when you fight fairly. Some don't believe that all is fair in love as in war. If you consent to this will you also consent to those who'll apply the same measure to the president's daughter?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by MalcoImX: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by ngoziiwenofu1: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
GMB please go and rest. GEJ is the man and will continue to be.
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is our President and will continue to be. PDP Power!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Ikengawo: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
rckdude:

Let's come to the police, is it not the same police that locked up the house and members of the house had to scale through gates? The same chief of police that refused to recognised and respect the office of the speaker. The police that has an Mbu that withdrew the security of a governor because the governor was at logger head with GEJ. What has really change about them, nothing and frankly speaking I wouldn't blame GEJ for the rot in the police. It has been like that for ages.

This is the problem. When the law is enforced people become angry and take sides based on sentiment. The Speaker of the House is supposed to be the man chosen by the MAJORITY party in the house. When the SPEAKER defected to the MINORITY PARTY he also left the seat that belonged to the PDP.

The Police did the right thing and showed him that nobody is above the law in this new Nigeria. You can't, as you said, blame GEJ because it was the legislature enforcing the legislatures rules.

I'm from Imo State. There's no baby factories or kidnapping here anymore. Same with Anambra, Abia and Awka Ibom that were suffering from these crimes. I in large part blame our vigilant governors (mine being from APC) but the quality of police the FG gave them to work with is what made it all possible.

When you can't applaud someone's achievements, your own will evade you. You mean to tell me that you're going to say GEJ didn't do well with the elections since his tenure? 2011 was said to be Nigeria's cleanest election by INTERNATIONAL and unbias observers. We have seen around 10 gubernatorial elections without a single flaw but you still won't give GEJ credit?

I have you the facts on what he has done and you want to tell me 'lets see if 2015' is fair and free? Because if he wins you will say it's not? Like I said give credit where it's due. You have no reason to actually hate this man because even his enemies say he's a kind and humble man. For the most part he not only appear to be a very nice and humble guy, you know at the bottom of your heart that he's not the person the opposition tries to paint him as with their '50 trained snipers' lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by marvelyole(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Y she no go talk lik dat,so dat her papa go steal tiff our money more mak she go spend any how.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by joelenesleek(f): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
"You" just try to do the right thing. What is it that the president is called that Buhari isn't called? I think being a president is a thankless job. Jonathan, Buhari, or whoever wants yo be there can't escape the noises and the cries. It goes with the territory.
you know you can't measure up the insults thrown @ the president and any other. I am just saying you should caution both sides.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by rckdude: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

This is the problem. When the law is enforced people become angry and take sides based on sentiment. The Speaker of the House is supposed to be the man chosen by the MAJORITY party in the house. When the SPEAKER defected to the MINORITY PARTY he also left the seat that belonged to the PDP.

The Police did the right thing and showed him that nobody is above the law in this new Nigeria. You can't, as you said, blame GEJ because it was the legislature enforcing the legislatures rules.

I'm from Imo State. There's no baby factories or kidnapping here anymore. Same with Anambra, Abia and Awka Ibom that were suffering from these crimes. I in large part blame our vigilant governors (mine being from APC) but the quality of police the FG gave them to work with is what made it all possible.

When you can't applaud someone's achievements, your own will evade you. You mean to tell me that you're going to say GEJ didn't do well with the elections since his tenure? 2011 was said to be Nigeria's cleanest election by INTERNATIONAL and unbias observers. We have seen around 10 gubernatorial elections without a single flaw but you still won't give GEJ credit?

I have you the facts on what he has done and you want to tell me 'lets see if 2015' is fair and free? Because if he wins you will say it's not? Like I said give credit where it's due. You have no reason to actually hate this man because even his enemies say he's a kind and humble man. For the most part he not only appear to be a very nice and humble guy, you know at the bottom of your heart that he's not the person the opposition tries to paint him as with their '50 trained snipers' lies.

FYI, I don't hate GEJ, I just don't trust him with another 4yrs. That doesn't make me a bad person biko.

If you say he has achieved a lot in 6yrs, well its your standard he has met up with. My standard as a Nigerian is quite high and GEJ has scored awfully low.

I have not spill any sentiment here. And like I said, I will not blame GEJ for the rot I still see in d force. what would you say about the removal of Amaechi's police guards? Wasn't that political?

I still maintained that the election of 2011 was free and fair because of the love Nigerians had for GEJ. I was an INEC official in a ward in Lagos then. Lagos that was an AC state massively voted for GEJ. Pple practically told PDP agents at the pool that they are only voting for GEJ and not PDP! Lol! Frankly GEJ had massive support from the SW in 2011. Majority of the pple that fought to make him president during the unfortunate Yar'adua's episode were from SW. So the call against him now has nothing to do with tribal sentiments. The SW just want change.

Well, I agree GEJ is a good man, but Nigeria doesn't need a good man to lead her, she needs the right man. The facts you say you have are mere paper facts. As they say on Nairaland, we need facts that will reduce the price of garri.

God bless Nigeria and may the "right" man win the election.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by maureen546: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Voting for buhari will amount to surrendering to the forces of boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.