Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians (18106 Views)

Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo / EFCC: N676m Immigration Jobs Cash Blown On Houses / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by LordCenturion(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Exploit200:
I think Oshiomole is a fool for talking about billions of Naira spent on electricity. what about the billions he used in doing water storm project. where is the money Oshio ? where is the project? where is your certificate too?. nonsense Kettle calling pot black.

U must be crazy ,are u not concern with people died during their fraudulent immigrants exercise?.. I wonder where u come from ,hellbent, I spit on ur grave

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Gej never conducted the exam exercise and I won't only blame him for what happen..

I don't want to write too much,but my question to oshiomole is,has he created any job employment to the youth in his own state? has he made any youth empowerment program in other to empower the youth?

he should go and tackle the problem he have with his people, yeah what happened was bad but he shouldn't start acting like a saint..

if each state can provide at least 10,000 jobs instead of waiting for the FG to do everything, I believe this unemployment of a thing will reduce..
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by bugativeron: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2015
fleet7:
oshiomhole should just keep quite,how man jobs has he created in his own state.Its high time people realise that they have to hold their governors accountable to them as a governor your meant to protect the interest of your people Gej cant be in 36 states at the same i m not saying our president is perfect but he has tried to an extent.i can categorically tell you oshiomhole is one of the most corrupt governors in nigeria enough of the lip service

You are just standing logic on its head. Meaning you are very illogical and u speak from your a*n*u*s
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Anglovel: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2015
bodi01:
Even Oshiomhole? grin

Where is your certificate? Like president like governor grin

Which Job you create?

We too close make I stop for there shocked
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by bugativeron: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2015
udemzyudex:
Gej never conducted the exam exercise and I won't only blame him for what happen..

I don't want to write too much,but my question to oshiomole is,has he created any job employment to the youth in his own state? has he made any youth empowerment program in other to empower the youth?

he should go and tackle the problem he have with his people, yeah what happened was bad but he shouldn't start acting like a saint..

if each state can provide at least 10,000 jobs instead of waiting for the FG to do everything, I believe this unemployment of a thing will reduce..
another slowpoke on the run

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by spartan50(m): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Exploit200:
I think Oshiomole is a fool for talking about billions of Naira spent on electricity. what about the billions he used in doing water storm project. where is the money Oshio ? where is the project? where is your certificate too?. nonsense Kettle calling pot black.
The man is worse than both goodluck and buhari together.. He should shut his mouth. Benin is the worst place to stay, no development, no roads, no jobs created by his government. He should go and jump inside ikpoba river.. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by bugativeron: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2015
otipoju:

I understand your reservations about Buhari. But being a good leader does not mean you have all the answers.

For example Captain Puyol of FC Barcelona was not as skillful as Messi but he was a no nonsense defender had plenty of guts and the determination to win.

Buhari is not an economic guru ...true
Buhari is not a financial expert.... true.

Does he want Nigeria to be great again... Yes

Does he have the clout to tackle corruption headlong and dislodge any cabal holding Nigerians to random...Yes he does.

His mere presence is toxic to corruption sends jitters down the spines of corrupt government officials...in fact a lot of guys are already peeing in their pants.

Does he have the expertise and ruthlessness to tackle the Book Haram menace...to a large degree he does.

Will he have the time for the wastages, nonsense jamborees and needless foreign trips that Jonathan and Patience love dearly...No he does not.

What Buhari needs to do is to assemble a team of the best brains that this country has from all over the world.

Young and experienced men and women of integrity who have a burning hunger to see Nigeria achieve its true potential.

Let them brainstorm and craft a vision of what Nigeria should look like in the next eight years.

Let them fashion out goals that when achieved will make that vision become a reality.

Let them identify required actions to achieve those goals.

Then let them roll up their sleeves and get to work with a sense of urgency.

All Buhari needs to do is to provide leadership like a stern principal check up on how they are carrying out the tasks assigned to them.

What these team does will create a wave of optimism in the nation that will propel the citizenry to emulate these leaders and before you know it...individuals will begin to perform exploits because the environment has became conducive for the actualisation of dreams.

This is the way forward in my own opinion.

You just sound like your name otipojuuuuuu your head too dey there
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by spartan50(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
bugativeron:

You are just standing logic on its head. Meaning you are very illogical and u speak from your a*n*u*s
You are worst my brother. Can you be in same @ a time? Is goodluck the only that rules the country, don't we have governors, senators, ministers and others. When must you all cast your anger on goodluck. Wait for buhari to change Nigeria with his arcade ideas. Instead of thinking forward we are going backward. I wish you the best with buhari...
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Nimen(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2015
I pray Buhari wins, you know why? So i can come here and say "wetin i tell you" to all the APC paid marketers here... Nigerians need change and that change is not Buhari, the man is a green snake in the green field
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by eedris07(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Why should I vote 4 a government dat have wasted my future?

Why should I vote 4 a government dat scam me evn wen I can't tek 3meals a day?

Why should I vote 4 a government who it citizen lives have no value?

Why should I vote 4 a government who didn't knw it responsibilities towrd it citizens?

Why should I vote 4 a government who is clueless?

Why should I vote 4 PDP?

Why should I vote 4 GEJ?
In 2015...

NEVER!!

COZ I BELIEVE IN CHANGE!!
VOTE APC
VOTE GMB IN 2015 FOR A CHANGED NIGERIA...
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Anglovel: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=bodi01 post=29981853]Even Oshiomhole? grin

Which Job you create?

We too close make I stop for there shocked[

ADAMS ADAMS ADAMS PLS SHUT YA TRAP,WE KNOW U RE A SMOOTH CROOK,APC FOOTMAT,

WHAT HVE U DONE FOR EDO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES??

YOU HVE FAILED EDOLITES, NIGERIANS,UR CULT BOYS ARE D VERY ONES DAT WILL BORN DOWN UR ESTATES IN IYANMHO WATCH OUT.......

TURNING EDOLITES TO BE ROAMING D GLOBE AS PROS.....GANGSTERS....ETC
EDOLITES CANT WAIT FOR 2016 TO SWEEP YOU OUT OF EDO STATE GOVT HOUSE.........

HAVE U BEEN PAYING JUDGES, MAGISTRATES,TEACHERS,NURSES CIVIL SERVANTS ETC?

GOD WILL PURNISH ALL WICKED AND SELFISH LEADERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN,INSHA ALLAH!!!!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by bishoppapi: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
This is the problem with Nigerians especially the Nigerian graduates. I see many people criticizing Jonathan and his ineptitude government because of this broad day light job scam to raise money for his electioneering campaign. The same people will come here tomorrow and shout Jonathan till 2019! We need to understand that our votes are our right, if a government is incompetent, vote them out irrespective of tribe, religion, belief, or colour. Nigeria cannot be great if we continue to sow the seed of tribalism, religion and corruption in government places, what we sow is what we reap. Singapore and Nigeria were once on the same page, but today Singapore is million years ahead of Nigeria. Posterity will judge all of us if we refuse to change our thinking, orientation, and stand for what is right and what is good. Ask yourself before you shout Jonathan till 2019, what have you benefited from his 6years in office? I want a government that will create job seekers allowance for the unemployed, create jobs in the extraction and mining industry, airports, nigerian border agency, immigration services, police without any prejudices. If our airports are standardized and functional like take for example Heathrow, JFK airports or Schipol...have you ever thought of how many jobs would be created per airport where the psycology, sociology, engineering, science etc graduates will all have a job or role to play? Have you ever thought of the dead Nigerian Steel Rolling Industry, and a lots of industries. Until we all vote for a leader with clear vision and will power, nothing will change. I know many people are unemployed, do you still want your children to graduate without any assurance of getting a job? This is not about political party, it is about your conscience, about our value, about our desire for a greater Nigeria. The current day politicians do not care for you and I, they care for their family, they care for their belly, they care for their future....we need to stop them. If it's a babalawo that would make Nigeria a better place, I would vote for him.....Let us all vote right please and tell these politicians we aint fools anymore. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by PrinceMario(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:
As far as this 2015 election is concerned.. I will sit on the fence..

Nigerians keep shouting change we need change we need..

We have lots of issues to tackle in this country b4 we can progress as a nation.. From security to unemployment, to poor health services, bad roads, epileptic power supply, bad economy corrupt leaders the list is endless.

"We want change we want change" and yet we select GEJ and GMB to contest for presidency

If out of 150 million people, GEJ and GMB are the best and only two candidates we can produce to effect this much needed change, then we re really not going to get this change ..except u guys are expecting a miracle..

Until we allow credible, intelligent, innovative, fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe, as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

MY CANDID OPINION.. ( Pls APC and PDP loyalist don't quote me. I'm a nigerian and I'm entitled to my own opinion same as u ) na beg I dey beg
"There is no sitting on the fence. its either we put an end to the mess or we let the evil continue"--Jarus

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Nten: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan should refund the #1000 they collected for immigration Job since it has been cancelled.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by chamboy(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Have you tried curing me?! If not then why are you surprised that I am still Mad?

angry
I pray for u often.. dunno u still in same level
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Tompolo1: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
This is reason I will vote against GEJ for defrauding unemployed graduates.He should have fired the minister immediately after the sham recruitment exercise was conducted resulting to death of innocent Nigerian graduates.On a free and fair contest GEJ is no match for Buhari......he might just rely on incumbency power and systematic rigging to retain power.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2015
chamboy:
I pray for u often.. dunno u still in same level

You pray for me? shocked

If true, I am indeed humbled.. But in the words of Eminem from the track; 'Be careful what you wish for',

"I appreciate the prayer, but I've already got
God on my side
"

Who do you think made me this way?
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by moderatorr1: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
hmmm

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by rashygenius: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
bodi01:
Even Oshiomhole? grin

Which Job you create?

We too close make I stop for there shocked
Guy u b oponu of d century...must we turn a blind eye to d glarin truth,all in d name of politics!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2015
bosun11:

May God bless your generation with UNLIMITED PROSPERITY....
Amen o!! Bless you too!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by rashygenius: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2015
fleet7:
oshiomhole should just keep quite,how man jobs has he created in his own state.Its high time people realise that they have to hold their governors accountable to them as a governor your meant to protect the interest of your people Gej cant be in 36 states at the same i m not saying our president is perfect but he has tried to an extent.i can categorically tell you oshiomhole is one of the most corrupt governors in nigeria enough of the lip service
U need a good brain transplant!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by yourmesprings(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

In other words, the same minister is still in Gej cabinet. No remorse, no proper investigation. Needless to say: "scamming nigerian youths is not corruption"
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Elan83(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:
GEJ UNTIL ALL THE YOUTHS IN NIGERIA DIE OF FOOLISHNESS.. grin

I have been shouting Abba Moros name since and people just ignored the matter.. That immigrations matter was an epic scam. 1000 Naira each from over 250,000 Youths nation wide (remember that they used stadiums and all the stadiums were easily filled to capacity and over flowed in some cases), over 50 recorded deaths and an undisclosed number of injured youths..

And remember that this was the second time they were doing this exact same thing, the first was in 2008 and the second in 2014..

Abba Moro blamed the applicants for the deaths and took no responsibility whatsoever..

Abba Moro Was never arrested, lost his job nor faced trial.

Abba Moro is still the Minister of Interior..

The monies collected from the applicants were never returned.

The Head of Immgrations also remains in his position till tomorrow.

And GEJ said he created how many million jobs? grin

SAI GEJ.... Killing NIGERIANS since 2009...

GEJ TILL 2023..
d figue iz ova 3milion nigerians, dey med ova 4billion naira out of jobless poverty stricken nigerians,dat bloody job massacre & hw gej handled it broke my hrt & i've sworn neva 2b a fan of jonathan 4eva, he played politics wit ppls lives, may God Almghty neva 4giv dat madnss & wckdness! I'll not vote 4 gej!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Aftr dey will sae buhari kill corprs nd nobody is talkin abt dox graduates dat gej nd his guy Moro killed...
Nonsense!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by yourmesprings(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2015
So the sh**t of human called minister had a plan to take folks money but not a single vacancy? He took hard earned money and some people died in process and he's still in a sitting presidents cabinet? I don't blame the Nigerian politician, I can only ask my fellow Nigerian why we tolerate stuff like this. We want change, we want change but we are not ready to fight for it. What's the point of living if things are only getting worse evevryday?
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Elan83:
d figue iz ova 3milion nigerians, dey med ova 4billion naira out of jobless poverty stricken nigerians,dat bloody job massacre & hw gej handled it broke my hrt & i've sworn neva 2b a fan of jonathan 4eva, he played politics wit ppls lives, may God Almghty neva 4giv dat madnss & wckdness! I'll not vote 4 gej!

Please forgive me for under stating the number..

I was trying to be conservative..

I
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2015
yourmesprings:
So the sh**t of human called minister had a plan to take folks money but not a single vacancy? He took hard earned money and some people died in process and he's still in a sitting presidents cabinet? I don't blame the Nigerian politician, I can only ask my fellow Nigerian why we tolerate stuff like this. We want change, we want change but we are not ready to fight for it. What's the point of living if things are only getting worse evevryday?

They took monies from over 500,000 Nigerian Graduates to fill a position of less than 100. Lol.. If that isn't a scam then I wonder what a scam looks like..
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2015
fleet7:
oshiomhole should just keep quite,how man jobs has he created in his own state.Its high time people realise that they have to hold their governors accountable to them as a governor your meant to protect the interest of your people Gej cant be in 36 states at the same i m not saying pesident is perfect but he has tried to an extent.i can categorically tell you oshiomhole is one of the most corrupt governors in nigeria enough of the lip service

You're a cretin. Creating and implementing a policy does not require the president's presense in the 36 states. Why do wicked people like you choose to ignore the message and attack the messenger When GEJ announced the increment and reduction in fuel prices, was he going from state to state My point is GEJ must'nt be present in every state to actually create visible jobs. This immigration scam is an issue that mustn't be swept under the carpet. Although oshiomole is not a saint, but how would you feel if you lost a loved one in the fake job scam?

Many of you will come here to accuse Buhari of killing corpers without proofs but here is a glaring murder committed by GEJ and hia cronies and no one is saying anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by sunkoye: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2015
I wondered wat the youths of this country were taught in school. ....obviously both deductive and inductive reasoning was not part of their minor or major courses.

Imagine sum1 called a graduate begging and crying for job in any part of the country and yet concluded with GEJ till 2019.

this is sad o angry

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Graham123: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:
As far as this 2015 election is concerned.. I will sit on the fence..

Nigerians keep shouting change we need change we need..

We have lots of issues to tackle in this country b4 we can progress as a nation.. From security to unemployment, to poor health services, bad roads, epileptic power supply, bad economy corrupt leaders the list is endless.

"We want change we want change" and yet we select GEJ and GMB to contest for presidency

If out of 150 million people, GEJ and GMB are the best and only two candidates we can produce to effect this much needed change, then we re really not going to get this change ..except u guys are expecting a miracle..

Until we allow credible, intelligent, innovative, fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe, as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

MY CANDID OPINION.. ( Pls APC and PDP loyalist don't quote me. I'm a nigerian and I'm entitled to my own opinion same as u ) na beg I dey beg

So glad to see someone else is thinking in this country. They (the ruling elite) have essentially forced two undeserving candidates on the people and we are taking the bait; biting their fingers off like Buhari is the deal of the century.

Neither has shown or impressed upon me any remarkable record or articulated plan to push this country out of her travails. To effectively enslave a man, take away his choices. This quote is apt in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2015
yourmesprings:

In other words, the same minister is still in Gej cabinet. No remorse, no proper investigation. Needless to say: "scamming nigerian youths is not corruption"

If that's how people are treated without giving a second chance, you and I wouldn't be here...

I wonder why you always beg God for forgiveness if you're perfect...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts / ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ / Photos From APC NEC Meeting In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.