Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. (33858 Views)

20 Pictures Everyone Who's Passed Through 100level In A 9ja Uni Will Relate To / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Revolva(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekyjay:
The best way to know a Nigerian girl’s real name is to ask her for her account details. That’s when ''ashely hills'' will turn to ''Nwachukwu oluwatobi bello''… Wahala dey ooo!!
Omo even some gyals I know don't even ave an account number....i swear one babe wey dey form...she be big gyal...and she is an ashi...all d money d idiot dey make wit her possay na ifone n the latest galaxy note 4 she dey use am and style d latest hair do...she no even get bank account

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin, hahaha
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Raxxye:

There are methods to make ur native name sound English and tushed.
Method I: By dropping the first and last letters
e.g

Osinachi = Sinach

Nkechi = Kech

Method II: By dropping some letters in front and some behind, then adding "s" at the end.
eg

Okechukwu = Chuks
Adebayo = Debs
Atinuke = Tins
Ndifreke = Freks

Nigerian girls no go kill person!

grin cheesy,

3 Likes

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by 40dogzz(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Most of them forming, they don't dime in their account & if u discover their background u will stuned. Fake life!
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by GabrielObinna(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] hahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha..........dis is true. fnx fellas
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by zeezahbee(f): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
yeah don't think my activeness on NL is due to joblessness, I browse at my work place
A job that allows you to browse ain't a real deal job even if you are the CEO
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by oseiwe(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
Hahhaha cheesy cheesy....Asking for account number is one the sexiest thing some Ladies wanna hear so it's not our fault cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
your siggy is wickedly evil! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Pamcrest(f): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin Op, na u sabi. Just give her d money n forget nomenclature, biko!

Reminds me of one time at Macy's, I saw a girl I used to know very well in Nigeria. Because I couldn't keep up with how fast she was walking, I shouted out her name Silifa, Silifa. She turned and instead of d joyous greeting I was expecting, she gave me a proper eye-down and with a furious scowl, she berated me for yelling out her native name. I was shocked as that was d only name I knew her with. I apologized n asked for her name and she said Sophia. How can? Sophia....for a Muslim girl? How did Silifa turn to Sophia naa? Na wa for Naija peeps, abeg.
My humble submission
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by davidodesanmi: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
NEED A FORKLIFT JOBS,CALL 09092925709 now....
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by razaqade(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
space booked ..... GMB till trumpet sounds .. undecided
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Revolva:

Omo even some gyals I know don't even ave an account number....i swear one babe wey dey form...she be big gyal...and she is an ashi...all d money d idiot dey make wit her possay na ifone n the latest galaxy note 4 she dey use am and style d latest hair do...she no even get bank account

she might nt hav an account buh she is piling up treasures in HEll.. Lwkm
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
komek:

but atimes, some go give u their friends bank account details o
ogoni gals grin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. I go try this. grin

cum back nd testify cheesy
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
macdelene:

lolzzzzz dem don do u?
yes oh.. Notin person no go c 4 dis naija sha undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
lefulefu:

girls with such names dey get thick triBal marks 4 face grin grin grin grin grin
nd stretch marks wy be lyk cobwebs.. Iyama grin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Beamborla(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol... my reply to give your account number is always I have a little problem with my account now. I'm using my friends own cool

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
zeezahbee:
really but am not always online, am just lucky sometime to comment on popular topic
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
zeezahbee:
hmmm
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

Ohkay.. yours is noted...so Cox most are active doesn't mean they don't have either.. next time you outta words just don't comment Better you can make use of Smileys and you'll be seen
am not trying to be noticed, just here to smile
dats what makes me visit nl
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
ROCKETLAUNCHER:

[size=16pt]YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK. NO OFFENSE GIVEN[/size]
then you re greatly mistaken.
I browse at little breaks at work
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
phatjoe50:

You are among them.
for you mind, browse at work
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nikky7:
D way una tke dey yab girls na wa ooo......hahahahah
lol.. Una sabi form ni
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

U no even get betaa work na y u call am working place if say na betaa work u for
Say my office because naija guls una too dey form oya talk truth sabi na ur work shop u dey and ur network provider don dash u mb aya talk am small small I nor go tell anybody
stop smoking Jamaica weed
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
dancok:
heheehe,very jobless set of people including you,hmmm ogaa,na wa for our country
don't take my activeness as joblessness
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
duduhemit36:

thank GOD u knw aw jobless u are
so been active on NL mean jobless SMG
I browse at work
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
bae, you are number 1.
Most jobless tongue tongue
when will you stop taking weed, so been active is d same as joblesss
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
stop smoking Jamaica weed

Ok nw I understand the kind of job u do
Don't worry sweet heart I won't tell them
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by sleekyjay(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Keep stalking me tongue tongue tongue tongue
biko itaff do grin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Mathematical(f): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
am not trying to be noticed, just here to smile
dats what makes me visit nl

Same as I.buh countermand ya claim
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
so been active on NL mean jobless SMG
I browse at work

hmmm......being nt been......btw .wish work give u dah kind space haha feear God na
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
uchman:

Maa!!

What can I do for you?
Why did you wake me up?
lol
uumm let's seee,
I need you go somewhere for mewink
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
duduhemit36:

hmmm......being nt been......btw .wish work give u dah kind space haha feear God na
you don't believe I am not jobless, k then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Wears Arsenal Jersey Gown (Photo) / Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To / Caption this Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.