Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. (33853 Views)

20 Pictures Everyone Who's Passed Through 100level In A 9ja Uni Will Relate To / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

You have job I guess.. undecided

Chai am loving this lady
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by macdelene(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekyjay:
The best way to know a Nigerian girl’s real name is to ask her for her account details. That’s when ''ashely hills'' will turn to ''Nwachukwu oluwatobi bello''… Wahala dey ooo!!

lolzzzzz dem don do u?
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
bae, you are number 1.
Most jobless tongue tongue
for your mind, dey browse for my work place
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jingh(f): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

You have job I guess.. undecided
yeah don't think my activeness on NL is due to joblessness, I browse at my work place
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekyjay:
The best way to know a Nigerian girl’s real name is to ask her for her account details. That’s when ''ashely hills'' will turn to ''Nwachukwu oluwatobi bello''… Wahala dey ooo!!

gringrin

I have laugh sotay my Bele have big.
you're on point bro gringringrin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by delishpot: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekyjay:

Ha ha. I go try this. grin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
for your mind, dey browse for my work place

U no even get betaa work na y u call am working place if say na betaa work u for
Say my office because naija guls una too dey form oya talk truth sabi na ur work shop u dey and ur network provider don dash u mb aya talk am small small I nor go tell anybody

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

U rep ur moniker cheesy cheesy keep it up tongue tongue tongue
the dude is in love with u giv him a chance
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by isacolukay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
joahonsi:
so why is this in front page

It is simple. THIS IS BECAUSE NAIRALAND FRONTPAGE HAS GONE TO THE DOGS!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by priscaoge(f): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
the dude is in love with u giv him a chance

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm actually laughing so hard here cheesy cheesy cheesy ...The guy sabi troll cheesy
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by eugene77: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Naija babes are not smiling... Therefore, if you are a guy with koboless pocket.... Ntooorr tongue
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's nt peculiar to girls only even guys do it. Take for instance Ejike - Ejyke
Ikechukwu - Iyke
peter - Pete
Uchenna -Uchman
Clement - Clems
Ubabike - UBA
Festus - Faze
Onoriode - Omos
Echerechi - Echems
Chibike - Chibyke
Iloka - Ilokson
Innocent - Innoson
Jacob - Jakes
Emmanuel - Noels
Osondu - Osolife
Osuofia - Osufire

3 Likes

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by EbolaParasite: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekyjay:

Funny way to "nab" them although there is nothing wrong with native names. We have been brainwashed to think our names are "razz"
There is no razz name. Your name is your identity. It is up to you to embrace it. How you carry yourself and your name will determine how/whether people respect you.

A female co-worker goes by the name Olufunmilade. Most foreigners try to ask her for a short version saying things like african names are too long blah blah blah, can i call you "olu" and she simply says my name is OLUFUNMILADE. NO SHORT VERSION. RESPECT marrafackers. RESPECT

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm actually laughing so hard here cheesy cheesy cheesy ...The guy sabi troll cheesy
PM him n he will stop stalking u
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
how to know 20% of the number of jobless people in nigeria log on NAIRALAND.COM

You are among them.
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by OgologoDimkpa: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
getafe:
Ikechukwu - Iyke
peter - Pete
Uchenna -Uchman
Clement - Clems
Ubabike - UBA
Festus - Faze
Onoriode - Omos
Echerechi - Echems
Chibike - Chibyke
Iloka - Ilokson
Innocent - Innoson
Jacob - Jakes
Emmanuel - Noels
Osondu - Osolife
Osuofia - Osufire
You be complete Igbo girl. Shey na only Igbo boys name you know? No offence meant
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by ROCKETLAUNCHER(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
how to know 20% of the number of jobless people in nigeria log on NAIRALAND.COM

[size=16pt]YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK. NO OFFENSE GIVEN[/size]
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by wealth2al(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
WATCHING....
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
You be complete Igbo girl. Shey na only Igbo boys name you know? No offence meant

Ogolodimkpa - Ogdims
nna you can add those other ones I didn't write. No offence meant.
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by okonelfg(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
udikwa very risky ooooo naija gals dey form no bi small
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by OgologoDimkpa: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
getafe:

Ogolodimkpa - Ogdims
meaning Og my husband embarassed
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by AJOT99(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na so

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by CallMeBIRA(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Na there you go dey hear

Sikiratu olawunmi oribogunje
ROTFL
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
meaning Og my husband embarassed

nawaoo, is it that you're marrying urself? Or what. I don't understand
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by komek(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekyjay:

but atimes, some go give u their friends bank account details o
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Coolguy89(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahaha lwkm
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by jokesmaster: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
This made FP? grin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

U rep ur moniker cheesy cheesy keep it up tongue tongue tongue

Ugly Mgbeke undecided
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Mathematical(f): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
yeah don't think my activeness on NL is due to joblessness, I browse at my work place

Ohkay.. yours is noted...so Cox most are active doesn't mean they don't have either.. next time you outta words just don't comment Better you can make use of Smileys and you'll be seen
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Thebrightest(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
Hahhaha cheesy cheesy....Asking for account number is one the sexiest thing some Ladies wanna hear so it's not our fault cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Send me your account details, i have something special for you.
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by uchman(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
getafe:
Ikechukwu - Iyke
peter - Pete
UCHENNA -UCHMAN
Clement - Clems
Ubabike - UBA
Festus - Faze
Onoriode - Omos
Echerechi - Echems
Chibike - Chibyke
Iloka - Ilokson
Innocent - Innoson
Jacob - Jakes
Emmanuel - Noels
Osondu - Osolife
Osuofia - Osufire

Maa!!

What can I do for you?
Why did you wake me up?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by ehigie(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg how this one take change the situation of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Wears Arsenal Jersey Gown (Photo) / Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To / Caption this Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.