Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. (33852 Views)

20 Pictures Everyone Who's Passed Through 100level In A 9ja Uni Will Relate To / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / How To Know The Realname Of A Nigerian Babe Forming Posh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Just tell her to send her account details that you want to send her money
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by prince2blinks(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
hahaha i dne laugh tear my trouser.
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by davide470(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I weep for NL front page.... cry cry cry
cheesy Why na?
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by diasporaman(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ebi like say you be JOHNNY
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Isiterere(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
...and your bank account number and name is?

ALL IZZ WELL
jingh:
how to know 20% of the number of jobless people in nigeria log on NAIRALAND.COM
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by mytime24(f): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Mathematical(f): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:

You have job I guess.. undecided
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by freezyprinzy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
not funny she go con dy get hope say money dy come jux bcoz I wanna know her real name
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by cocopuffs(f): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by nickz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Reminds me of a friend 'Elsa'...th day the chick sent me her school details I confuse
Nonne of the babe lengthy traditional name start with E selfgrin

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
True, some girls really like to form grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekyjay:
The best way to know a Nigerian girl’s real name is to ask her for her account details. That’s when ''ashely hills'' will turn to ''Nwachukwu oluwatobi bello''… Wahala dey ooo!!
girls with such names dey get thick triBal marks 4 face grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by LoveMEBaby(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
how to know 20% of the number of jobless pjavascript:void(0);eople in nigeria log on NAIRALAND.COM
bae, you are number 1.
Most jobless tongue tongue
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by kadree(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Stacy Adams go turn to Omotekpokpor Onobleyo grin And she nor go fit hide am again because she need the money grin
lolz @ "Onableyo"
some girls breathing rate go increase by x100 just because of d name-money.
Goodluck azikiwe ebele ya c yasef?

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by condralbede(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
True, some girls really like to form grin
So you don't formWhat's your account detail?.I guess is not FirstEvagrin

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Clemzy16(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Funny but they still manipulate the account details, her birth certificate would be more appropriate.
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by AJOT99(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin

Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
thank GOD u knw aw jobless u are
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by seangy4konji: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Even if your real name is sexy and I ask for your account number?i only want to empty that your account so don't dull.

D rate weh Nigeria girls like money self no et part 2. Just mention money and their cliitoris starts doing press up.

Take all you can,give nothing back. (Captain Jack Sparrow).
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Joshtos: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Clemzy16:
Funny but they still manipulate the account details, her birth certificate would be more appropriate.
N why do u tink she s gonna provide dat? Except u wanna help her wit an American visa tho
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na so. We know them... grin
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by ITbomb(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
Hahhaha cheesy cheesy....Asking for account number is one the sexiest thing some Ladies wanna hear so it's not our fault cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is why I don't send some people pm cool
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
davide470:
cheesy Why na?
Lols, ... you no see this useless topic?? can't even pass for a joke, so stale and lame... it's well....
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
Hahhaha cheesy cheesy....Asking for account number is one the sexiest thing some Ladies wanna hear so it's not our fault cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided Gold digger
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by priscaoge(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
frustratedman:

undecided Gold digger

Keep stalking me tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Keep stalking me tongue tongue tongue tongue

Stalking u my foot undecided
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by priscaoge(f): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
frustratedman:

Stalking u my foot undecided

U rep ur moniker cheesy cheesy keep it up tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Blinggee: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Naa so gbam!!!
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
heheehe,very jobless set of people including you,hmmm ogaa,na wa for our country
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Mhizkel(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lwtmb...tru tho
Re: How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. by Johnjack: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who 're Nigeria gals?. Sorry,Nigerian girls are those girls who look at your clothes, shoes,watch, necklace,car and sometimes your perfume
before they say ''hi bros''.
Tell us more about Nigerian girls?. Ok, Nigerian girls are those girls who look at your height,color,teeth, work,academic qualifications before they can say '' you 're a nice guy''. More details about Nigerian girls, Sorry Nigerian girls are those girls that call adult and grown man ''babe''. They are also the girls who say the man is good when they receive bank alert from the intending good man and finally say ''I love you babe'' when the visit the guys house and see affluence in display. But where I live once you tells a girl ''you are beautiful and I like you'' the response will be, ''are you serious or joking?''. Once you answered and said you 're serious, a date is fixed for dinner and after everything goes.
Nigerian gals I hail thee.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Wears Arsenal Jersey Gown (Photo) / Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To / Caption this Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.