Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? (775 Views)

Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam / Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Am I the only one watching and listening with absolute rapt attention Obama iron out his developmental and economic policies-iMean real Peoples-Policies geared towards the people with facts

I wish we can swap President even for year

Is Our President watching?

Some of his Excerpts: Bigger nations should not bully the smaller nations. We have to support democracy in Ukraine.

Obama: "No foreign nation, no hacker, should be able to shut down our networks, steal our trade secrets

Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by lilbabyak(m): 3:42am On Jan 21, 2015
The thing don turn to sim swap. . GEJ #clueless#
Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by oluvick(m): 3:58am On Jan 21, 2015
21 century business needs 21 century infrastructure. - Obama
Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2015
oluvick:
21 century business needs 21 century infrastructure. - Obama

Gbam! iHope he talks about Boko Haram issue,just anything like that will suffice
Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by medoyin(m): 4:05am On Jan 21, 2015
A better politics isn't one where Democrats
abandon their agenda or Republicans simply
embrace mine.

A better politics is one where we appeal to each
other's basic decency instead of our basest
fears.

A better politics is one where we debate without
demonizing each other; where we talk issues,
and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people's daily lives.

A better politics is one where we spend less time drowning in dark money for ads that pull us into the gutter, and spend more time lifting young people up, with a sense of purpose and possibility, and asking them to join in the great mission of building America.

If we're going to have arguments, let's have
arguments – but let's make them debates
worthy of this body and worthy of this country..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by raumdeuter: 4:08am On Jan 21, 2015
See better person unlike the President Jonathan
Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:10am On Jan 21, 2015
medoyin:
A better politics isn't one where Democrats
abandon their agenda or Republicans simply
embrace mine.

A better politics is one where we appeal to each
other's basic decency instead of our basest
fears.

A better politics is one where we debate without
demonizing each other; where we talk issues,
and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people

Surely, iAdmired his Oratory Speech.. He ain't even reading from any Books

Oh God! This is a definition of Being a President

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Done and dusted.
Back to our "good roads, pipe-borne water, steady electricity and creation of more schools for children of the masses".

I hope we've all seen how things're done in countries with working democracies?
Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by KanwuliaJara: 4:26am On Jan 21, 2015
What on Earth for? undecided
See as e don OLD AND WOR-WOR. . . come dry like OSIN-BADE! grin
Did not even know he had one.
Not my business sha.
I am only concerned with my paycheck! grin

Na illegal aliens go listen to get 'pathway to citizenship'. . . like all those NL TAXI DRIVERS FOR NEW YORK using other people's SSN to work, while making noise on Nigerian gossipboards. . . .looking for somebarry to 'yahoo' into marriage or wallet! cheesy
Re: Who Else Is Up All Night Listening/analysing Obana's State Of Union Address? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What on Earth for? undecided
See as e don OLD AND WOR-WOR. . . come dry like OSIN-BADE! grin
Did not even know he had one.
Not my business sha.
I am only concerned with my paycheck! grin

Na illegal aliens go listen to get 'pathway to citizenship'. . . like all those NL TAXI DRIVERS FOR NEW YORK using other people's SSN to work, while making noise on Nigerian gossipboards. . . .looking for somebarry to 'yahoo' into marriage or wallet! cheesy

Lolz! What chu saying bruh?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan Family. Votes With Like (photos) / Buhari Opens Website To ‘re-tell’ His Story / 5,000 PDP Members Join Ondo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.