Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (51293 Views)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by freshness2020: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2015
All propagandists Congressmen!
Chai osinbajo!
GEJ2015!

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by DIVINE78: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2015
APC all the way.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by omoadeleye(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2015
k
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by kay1one(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Apc; A Pack of Criminals! [/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by laffytaffy1: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Burger01:

My friend, just correct me. I'm a student of life and ready to learn. Nobody is perfect know.

Sorry but you are way passed redemption, I suggest you go back to your teachers and give them a dirty slap because only God knows how you slipped through the system.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Burger01:

My friend, just correct me. I'm a student of life and ready to learn. Nobody is perfect know.
that Is wise of you. well spoken

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by PassingShot(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
okay, Doesn't change the fact that the Kano crowd was a definition of "MASSIVE"!

Mammoth I say.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by chrysso83(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2015
apc and buhari and osibanjo be deceiving gullible Nigerians since 1961

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by reezee: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2015
That's the sign of a good leader he saw a mistake and corrected it immediately
he even turned it into humour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Kennywills7:
Is this guy really a pastor?

ask RCCG

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by freshness2020: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Lier). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!
The man like better thing..he scanned through the pix to get the most crowded one..
And he ended up picking reinhard own...
Chai!
GEJ2015!

11 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Omoken77: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2015
I wonder why people like you wake up, sleep and wake up again with negative thought
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Lier). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by susrite(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

I think he is referring to the post above the tweet of Osibanjo in the first photo

"Vote GMB, school doesn't matter"
till this Mr shows his certificate, pls call him not a General again.

GMB--- #GeneralMyButt

GMB--- #GeneralMyButt

GMB--- #GeneralMyButt

GMB--- #GeneralMyButt

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by datguru: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2015
I thought as much. Even if na the whole kano come out

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

Sorry but you are way passed redemption, I suggest you go back to your teachers and give them a dirty slap because only God knows how you slipped through the system.

forgive am now, na learn Im dey learn.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

[NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE OP]

Lord have macy!!!!!!
What's wrong? O, you know not what the acronym "op" stands for perhaps.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Burger01(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

vote GMB school result result doesn't matter hypocrites

this what he is referring to
Oh, OK. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Was he not at d rally abi campaign to know dat dat wasnt d crowd he saw. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Egbagirl(f): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

[NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE OP]

Lord have macy!!!!!!

undecided undecided

Just stop already! OP could also mean original post. Stop looking for issues where there are none.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by snowland(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Did the Prof type it here on NL?. Why cant the OP show a link to the said tweet before anybody can go haywire. Until we see a screenshot of the Prof twitter handle with that tweet, the status quo remains unchanged. Kano witnessed a mammoth crowd...simple.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by copious101(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Brothers!! It has gotten to that point where we don't have to say "NO" to violents!!!(because we're Christians) it's no sin to protect ourselves....if this touts insist on thinking they're the only ones that knows how to use daggers,stones,cutlass etc den,we've got to proof dem wrong!!! Let's go by the principle of stone me I stone u,raise cutlass I raise gun,show me dagger and I'll show u mine!!!! Igbo boys no dey smile again!!! We're strong,we're lions,we're smart!!! Dats my peace...for me and my brothers in Niger state,we're prepared!!! they should just try and see and confuse that JESUS is LORD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by moderatorr1: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2015
hnmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by CaptainCodes(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2015
That's a Quality of a Good leader, Mistakes Made, Accept Responsibility, Clear the air, and life Goes. We obviously know you are not gods, so we understand, when you come to be apologetic. That is a good quality.

GMB/PYO 2015

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Burger01(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

You see your life? Wasted sperm reeking of arrogance. Simple clarification you couldn't make. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by nnalove(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

what do you mean ?
eminado! U can't read neither can u see. Bird of d feather they said flock together.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2015
datguru:
I thought as much. Even if na the whole kano come out

you mean say Kano population no fit reach that crowd
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by saintneo(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=38pt]This is a big blow. Lies from the pits of hell.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Faraidi(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
Sai GEJ till 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
What's wrong? O, you know not what the acronym "op" stands for perhaps.

me too don't know abeg enlighten us
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by bandol(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
But the pix was posted by one of the volunteer youth group for Buhari. How could you call Bonke's crusade crowd APC's rally crowd? This is falacy and deceit.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by ignis: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2015
APC is a party of liers. ...
GEJ till Buhari presents his primary school certificate.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by KwoiZabo(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2015
wasted efforts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.