Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio (51259 Views)

Obidients Are Hungry Nigerians Who Were Paid 1k To March In Abuja. Dino Melaye / 2021: "Work Hard And Chop Hard"- Dino Mocks Lazy Nigerians / Orji Kalu: Judgement Unfair, We'll Meet To Take A Position - Abia APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Gossipninja: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Here is yet another bombshell Senator Dino Melaye dropped for Senator Godswill Akpabio at the wrap of the 8th Senate.

The Kogi Senator in one of his valedictory mocked Akpabio to the extent that other distinguished senators reacted in abruptly.

He said;

"Godswill Akpabio as a retired Senator, I will miss you in the 9th senate but we will definitely meet on the streets of Abuja.”

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-miss-you-but-well-meet-on-the-streets-of-abuja-dino-mocks-akpabio/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Gossipninja: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
cry

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by micfoley: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dino again
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Donald95(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Akpabio, How the mighty has fallen. I started hating you immediately you started castigating the party that gave you the opportunity to be a governor for complete 8 years. You should have just decamped and keep shut like the great Sullivan of Enugu

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by SaintAlbert53: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2019
Donald95:

Stop subscribing. Save the little you have, and stay away from betting. You will definitely survive. I ate an egg soup with eba made with 50 naira egg or poorly cooked red oil rice at school wen i lost my dad. Yet I survived without depression or begging around.
thanks man,thank God for your life that you had egg soup with Eba to eat during your time in school...I wish i have same too here,you would never see such kind a post from me..A closed mouth is a closed destiny!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by BuhariAdvocate: 2:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Overstatement he just want to show .

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Ekpeitit(m): 2:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Ekpeitit(m): 2:42am On Jun 08, 2019
This is what we get for voting clowns as leaders.

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by DASKACE(m): 2:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Knock out punch! Akpabio is now a street boy.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Kogi governorship battle:
"The battle is a battle of no retreat, no surrender. I have
consulted God and there is no network failure between me and God...."
- Senator Dino Melaye declares to contest for the position of
Kogi State governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyktAV7f0oc

11 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Simongm(m): 4:23am On Jun 08, 2019
See uppercut hitting Akpabio chin, Akpabio don suffer.

To be realistic, Dino will also miss Saraki in the 9th senate...but for a short moment because we have a bigger assignment for him in Kogi.

SDM will soon turned GDM...Governor Dino Melaye!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Megatrix: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2019
That's not mockery, it's just banter

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Wantedmiller: 6:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Dino the mad dog
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by amiibaby(f): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Lol

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Onlinealaba(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Dino always throwing the hard nut baba no send anybody, but will he be seeing Saraki on the street of Abuja too undecided

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by mozona(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2019
this guy self

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by xbox360: 6:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Na wa ohhh

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by amazon14: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Dino my man. Give them hot hot

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Senator Dino pls leave my former governor alone he started as a commissioner before he became a governor he have tried let him go and rest.... AM VERY HAPPY FOR HIM BUILDING BUILDING THE INTERNATIONAL STADIUM

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by iammo(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2019
sad

Maturity level 3%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by sauceEEP(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Dino na comedian.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Kendumazy(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Lol

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by ignis: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Good one

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by edo3(m): 6:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Akpabio just go n take sniper.. This one na tsunami o.

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by midform(m): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2019
But he won't miss Saraki his ally. Hypocrite!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Dinooooooooo grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.