Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 (564 Views)

Senators Give Terms For Confirming Ministers / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 by Damalex4luv(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Saw this video and I was like it would be great to share it with all Nairalanders where president Goodluck Jonathan address Nigerians in Addis ababa that he will only serve for a single term but now the president is running for a second term, I think this shows the level of integrity of the incumbent president in playing with the minds of Nigerians. Can the PDP supporters have a say on this video. Because to me it shows that the president is not trustworthy and so should not be given another chance to govern this country for another 4years
Re: Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 by ajasbaba(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
where is your ghost video,

because i cant find it.
Re: Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 by DeCritique(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Saw this video and I was like it would be great to share it with all Nairalanders where president Goodluck Jonathan address Nigerians in Addis ababa that he will only serve for a single term but now the president is running for a second term, I think this shows the level of integrity of the incumbent president in playing with the minds of Nigerians. Can the PDP supporters have a say on this video. Because to me it shows that the president is not trustworthy and so should not be given another chance to govern this country for another 4years

After unsuccessfully contesting for three times, the certificateless General said he would not contest again come 2015 but now, what da hell is he doing? You didn't also remember to upload the video of that?
Re: Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 by listenersky: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Where is the video?
Re: Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 by listenersky: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
We are waiting for the video
Re: Video Of President Jonathan Confirming He Wont Be Running For 2nd Term In 2011 by Leo001(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Op did Fashola say he can't repeat class! after that what then happen! He is currently repeating the class. so pls park well. next issue!!

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Died Of Heart Related Ailiment--jonathan / Revealed:: If Gen Buhari Was An American By Julius Diamond / Fayose Signs Burget Passed By Seven Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.