Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? (46154 Views)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) / The Truth Behind Amaechis' Travail / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by robosky02(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
describe whats Amaechi wife could be saying in her mind in this rally

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/smear-campaign-cant-deter-me-buhari/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by ozoigbondu: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
She will be saying ’i am surrounded by idiots and failures........why is my husband following this sai buhari character around' grin

Oluwa god nanni this is my sixth ftc to comment today grin Thank you lord. dancing shoki

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by robosky02(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
maybe she is saying

"am not part of this..., be fast let me leave here"

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Flets: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
She's asking 'how on earth did I end with this stubborn goat as a husband'?...... now our future is not certain anymore.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by robosky02(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Flets:
She's asking 'how on earth did I end with this stubborn goat as a husband'?...... now our future is not certain anymore.

ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Shez saying "amaechi,so u could go and plait another woman's hair,when last did you touch my hair"

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by nwafuluozoh: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
"How did I end up with a mad man? From Mary Odili's maid to marriage with a mad man! God I deserved better".

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by sosanova: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
She thinking chai what has thief-nubu done to infect my husband (Amaechi) with Amala n Ewedu mentality
grin grin grin grin

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by clevvermind(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
why is my husband following this certificateless old man? grin

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
In another picture here Amechi was also seen folding his hands while the National Anthem was being sung. These people are full of regrets now.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by robosky02(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
"imagine my husband following men that carry broom in broad day light never i refuse to be initiated"

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by abacus(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Daydreaming that Nigeria being described in GMB's speech.

And solemnly praying to God for the actualization.

Nigeria will be great, Nigeria will be free.. God will heal our land and restore us again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by bilulu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
See dis general without certificate

21 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by robosky02(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
amaechis response:

"so you know gree carry the broom abi i dey look you"

18 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by katazozo: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
The woman's spirit is not there ,she's imaging how much her so call husband has coughed out to sponsor Buhari's white elephant project,she's seeing failure all around her but there's nothing she can do because she know her husband as a stubborn fly

36 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Ojiofor: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
She is uncomfortable standing behind buhari when she is supposed to be sharing space with GEJ and mama peace.I don't blame her.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Splashme: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=14pt]How did my family find itself
in the midst of this blood sucker [/size]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by robosky02(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
"my daughter thank you for refusing the initiation"

good luck to you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by robosky02(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ojiofor:
She is uncomfortable standing behind buhari when she is supposed to be sharing space with GEJ and mama peace.I don't blame her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Gozzzy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
She will be like: "chai!!!! This illiterate fit embarrass me again" angry angry angry angry sad even amaechi isnt left out... see him face naa grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Bluepamex: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
katazozo:
The woman's spirit is not there ,she's imaging how much her so call husband has coughed out to sponsor Buhari's white elephant project,she's seeing failure all around her but there's nothing she can do because she know her husband as a stubborn fly
A stubborn fly that follows dead body to the grave.that's Amaechi.
The poor woman did not bargain for what is happening to her family now

24 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Oildichotomy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by lilprinze: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
I am surrounded by noise makers and failures.

16 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
These men will be in serious trouble after March 28! And iv been warning them to drop the useless broom the carry about like juju priests. undecided

21 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Where we go run go grin

14 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by holatin(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
see how d saTANist deface the FP with their trademark.

buhari until all of you don't behave like someone controlled by evil force.

sai buhari

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
She'll be more interested in how beautiful she looks on camera.

Shebi na woman?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by ichidodo: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Where is my passport? I need to checkout of here before this drug addict lunatic of a husband drag us all down to hell with him

16 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by abila122: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
She would have loved to attend PDP rally but her Hubby dragged her there so she is angry grin

5 Disturbing Signs That Your Money’s Been Hacked
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/3887-5-disturbing-signs-that-your-money-s-been-hacked

9 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by saintTim(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
She is like: there lord you know I did not surport this man and my husband is not helping matters if this man(buhari) should fall here or faint my hands are clean oo

15 Likes

Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by wolenla(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
On her own
Re: What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? by Onliie(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
What shes actually thinking;"I go kill Ada today if she burns dat soup like yesterday."

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.