Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My One On One Experience With Buhari Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My One On One Experience With Buhari Supporter (536 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My One On One Experience With Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Plateau state is experiencing a sort of political crisis as the governor, J.D. Jang chose some one that could enter the family tree if the governor to be his successor. This indeed is move spoken against openly by various tribes in he multi ethnic state. This is why it is difficult for you not to hear political discussion going on in parks, market, shops, salon and even in clubs.

I was in a car, sorry, I mean Keke Napep, and this discussion was hoing on. I mean discussion of politics. The topic is alway buhari and jonathan, APC and PDP or GNS and Jang.

The lead talker, who made me to understand that buhari is a devil buy his constant streess on the devil we know, is an ardent buhari supporter and vow to rig the election for buhari if he get the chance. I finally understand that this one is one of the guys yhat was won over by the abti good luck online campaigners who portrays the president as a non entity, sorry, I mean clueless, creating a hatred for the president for just no reason.

His only bone of contention is that buhari is the devil we know, if he torment us, I know that is what the devil does,but for goodluck, his emphasies was on have you benefited any thing from Subsidy money.

What should I say that could make meaning to this clown.

Comming to the syate issue, he prefer that the PDP should be voted for so that the capitat could be safe from crisis. Selfish group of people can't stop to amuse.

Anyway. If you have any experience of such, you can share it with us.
Re: My One On One Experience With Buhari Supporter by Nexxy007: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2015
please, kindly correct your grammer first so one can comprehend.

1 Like

Re: My One On One Experience With Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nexxy007:
please, kindly correct your grammer first so one can comprehend.

Oh my grammer is in darkness. Please I have added more light to it. Hope you can conprehend it now

(1) (Reply)

Obj Raised Petrol Price By N50! Gen Abacha Raised Petrol Price By N9! / . / A Must Read:: Who Are You To Bless Whom God Has Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.