Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions (1000 Views)

This Is What PDP Apologists Called Witch Hunting / Data Analysis Of The Election...my Objective Take On Possible Scenario / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2015
While I will choose to mantain my neutrality
(obviously not the best I know) on the matter
at hand, I want to briefly state my conclusions
from my thorough perusal of the different
submissions that have been made by both
parties' supporters on different threads.

1. The PDP apologists (and I wonder if thesame
is true of the wider majority) have presented
their arguements with well researched and
intellectually stimulating facts (not without
some sentiments though)
2. The APC 'change-advocates' are in a battle to
defend what has been represented as facts but
seem to be lacking substantial evidence to
support their claims. Their last resort appears
to be indirectly admitting that they might be
wrong but it doesn't matter as long as they get
to see a different face in Aso rock.
3. Following from (2) above, the concept of
change, looks to me like it is not one that is
based on ideologies but on simply getting a
new face in the polity (a little bewilding)
4. There is evidently no love lost between the
supporters from both groups (we no be one
nigeria again?). Hence whoever wins the
election, there is every indication the opposing
group will cry foul (may God help us)
5. The PDP seem to have more supporters
among the very educated (This is definitely not to say all APC
supporters are unschooled). Hence the APC
sympathizers seem to careless about the
qualifications and economic tinkering prowess of their
candidate. If not, the ideal strategy would
have been to potray more of their running
mate who evidently would appeal more to the
majority of enlightened Nigerians.

Just a few of my observations from reading
through several threads, more to follow.
You can add yours too...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by BlackTechnology: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Illiterates will always support illiteracy

That's APC for you grin
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2015
15,000,000,000,000 likes
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Illiterates will always support illiteracy

That's APC for you grin

While I dont want to believe that majority of Nigerians are illiterates, I do agree however that we have a lot of unenlightened people (and that is not meant to be derrogatory) who would just gulp every piece of information they receive without proper research or scrutiny. This largely explains why we keep accomodating recycled politicians regardless of their past failings.

#we need to enlighten ourselves
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
mulante:
15,000,000,000,000 likes

On what side of the divide are you, PDP or APC?
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

Interesting pledge! However this your pledge is centred around one individual, leaves me wondering if that is the sumtotal of all that is wrong with Nigeria now, just one person?
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Bamibor:

On what side of the divide are you, PDP or APC?

I'll prefer to just state that the observation and conclusions stated above is simply on point. Your objectivity is good enough for me.
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2015
mulante:

I'll prefer to just state that the observation and conclusions stated above is simply on point. Your objectivity is good enough for me.

Well...considering that I opted for neutrality, I'd say that's fair enough.
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Orunto: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Your observations are right. The fact is you don't force a change of a FACE YOU DONT LIKE, Change of face is the Prerogative of God. Even change of policy is that of the people when God approves it. I have just two advice now:- 1, Mimiko should leave whatever he is doing, and go straight to Ondo town to tell his people that he is in PDP to make life better for them................. And 2, APC, if they are praying for Change of Face, a prerogative of God as I have said before, their Team should be PYO/SHEKARAU. THE SPIRIT IN ME TELLS ME SO. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Orunto:
Your observations are right. The fact is you don't force a change of a FACE YOU DONT LIKE, Change of face is the Prerogative of God. Even change of policy is that of the people when God approves it. I have just two advice now:- 1, Mimiko should leave whatever he is doing, and go straight to Ondo town to tell his people that he is in PDP to make life better for them................. And 2, APC, if they are praying for Change of Face, a prerogative of God as I have said before, their Team should be PYO/SHEKARAU. THE SPIRIT IN ME TELLS ME SO. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!

Well, while the combination you presented above for the Presidency could be acceptable to majority of Nigerians, I wonder if the Northern power centres will sanction thesame, since their body language largely suggests they are more interested in wresting power back to the north than considering the viability of the candidate.
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by johnie: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Change should be properly defined.

Some Egyptians asked for change. Is it the change they asked for they have today?

Some Libyans demanded change and did everything to bring it about. Is it what they had in mind that they have today?

Change is is the only constant thing in life.

Are Nigerians really ready for the change they are asking for?

Do Nigerians really know what they are asking for when they call for change?

Are the 'proponenets' of change really change agents or opportunists?
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
johnie:
Change should be properly defined.

Some Egyptians asked for change. Is it the change they asked for they have today?

Some Libyans demanded change and did everything to bring it about. Is it what they had in mind that they have today?

Change is is the only constant thing in life.

Are Nigerians really ready for the change they are asking for?

Do Nigerians really know what they are asking for when they call for change?

Are the 'proponenets' of change really change agents or opportunists?

Those are indeed searching questions that we MUST all provide sincere, unbiased answers to.
#Nigeria is ours to build
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Any one who is not open to objective
arguements and logical reasoning has no right
to be loudly opinionated. Any one who decides
to hold on to his/her views in the face of
superior arguements with glaring and well
stated facts ought not to vote in the forth
coming polls...Nigerians must outgrow the era
of tribal bigotry, partisan sentimentality and
embrace truth when they find it. We must walk free of the shackles these politicians have tried to enslave our minds and think for ourselves.

#We need to enlighten ourselves
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
A CONTINUATION:

6. Both group of supporters seem to Agree that there is no difference in ideology (though they will not publicly admit this) with the way each wholeheartedly accepts and even raises to a status of 'political sainthood' any one that jumps boat to their own side.

7. Following (6) above, the battle for presidency has been reduced to a scorecard of the two contenders; Pres. Goodluck and Gen. Buhari.
The parties are therefore Secondary players (I guess this one mean say our democracy never mature)
8. However turbulent this electioneering campaigns and e-campaigns may have been (my sincerely apologies on behalf of the rude ones, to everybody wen dem don insult dis period), the signs are positive. Nigerians are finally realizing that we can ask questions, hold our leaders accountable and push for a better Nigeria.

9. From Now forward, elections will no longer be business as usual (every body don shine dia eyez o). Leaders who will not sit up will be made to feel the heat by the electorate...

10. Nigeria is a great and unique nation, the only one of its kind that has many nations put together in one (infact Na we be Abraham pikins). Against all odds we will move on abd march forward. God is involved!
Re: PDP Apologists Versus APC Change-advocates...My Objective Conclusions by Bamibor: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
These submissions I made a few years ago are looking "truer" to me than they did when I first contemplated them.
Nigeria has never been so divided by partisanship without any clear substance or supporting ideologies

(1) (Reply)

Attentions Mods / Exclusive Photos: What Buhari And Jonathan Did To Nigeria / Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.