Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed (1138 Views)

No State Is Unsafe In Nigeria, US Lied – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians On Twitter Attack Lia Mohammed After Channels Interview / PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by 2Brains1(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
The APC spokes man Mr Lia Mohammed said that under the APC led Fedral Government there would be nothing like State of Origin when you are looking for jobs in Nigeria or other public offices, or when you are applying for anything. that it is either you are a Nigerian or you are not. He said this on radio at 99.3 Nigeriainfo in lagos today in the stations Political platform show Morning crossfire.

NL what do u thnik? For me I think its a great idea
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by boolet: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm. Towards a cosmopolitan society.
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by benuejosh: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2015
it is a Nigeria for all, no matter which state you cone from, we are one thats what and how it is supose to be, but the PDP government has failed us in that aspect.. welcome buhari, my Vote is Yours.
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by baybeeboi: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2015
i don't make jokes..
i just listen to politicians and report facts
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2015
In this our very own Nigeria? undecided

How can they expunge the ethnocentrism from the minds of the average Nigerian. It is almost like corruption, we all hate it but we are all parties to it.
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by bewla(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2015
nice move
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Mr lie mohammed has lied again
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by FrankC3: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2015
But under the same APC governments in Kano and Lagos, recorded internal deportation of Nigerians from their country. Please, tell, which APC State government presently have this policy running in their own state civil service?

2 Likes

Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by clevvermind(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2015
apc fake jokes. nonsense.
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by RichDad1(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Not a bad way to start the much needed change.

GEJ & Abba slowpoke , Posterity will judge for the lives of innocent job seeking Nigerian youths that you wasted during the fake Immigration recruitment KILLING exercise. Your generations will suffer for it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2015
No way!!!!! State of Origin remains
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2015
It's very not possible in this Nigeria.
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by YoungIncredible: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2015
And the same APC governor deports people?
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by resty4(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
With this dev we expect to see a fulani as chairman ohanezi and obi of . . ., an ibo to b the sultan,emir of kano,katsina,zazzau,lamido and the oba of lagos, ile ife etc to b ibo.
Well, let the game start.
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by BlackTechnology: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
No way!!!!! State of Origin remains

Your leader has spoken and you must obey grin

Now is the time to mass produced Igbo babies who will take over Lagos in few years to come. grin

1 Like

Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by BlackTechnology: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
resty4:
With this dev we expect to see a fulani as chairman ohanezi and obi of . . ., an ibo to b the sultan,emir of kano,katsina,zazzau,lamido and the oba of lagos, ile ife etc to b ibo.
Well, let the game start.

Gbam

Thank God for APC.

Lagos and SW shall be ours.

Mama Nkechi time to mass produced babies through daily sex

Hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by sCun: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2015
The man they are presenting as President benefitted from state of origin and quota system.
Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by docsholz(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: Under The APC There Will Be NO State Of Origin--- Lia Mohammed by gogochocolate: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
i dare buhari to implement it and i will declare him the saviour Nigeria. The North cannot survive without ethnicity, quota system and mediocrity. His principal became a president with a mere recommendation letter by a nameless principal of his secondary school.Buhari is the best beneficiary of ethinicity and nepotism rising to a general without having the basic qualification. You cannot give what yoi dont have

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo / All Round Result Of Today Election So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.