Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Freight And Shipping From Turkey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freight And Shipping From Turkey (1584 Views)

SEA FREIGHT AND CUSTOMS CLEARING SERVICES. CHINA TO LAGOS / High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey / Dubai Purchase And Shipping Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freight And Shipping From Turkey by joeisreal(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Are you interested in buying or goods from Turkey?

Our company KALITE HATTI TUR DIS TICARET LTD. STI. is a well tested and trusted Cargo handling and Logistics company.

I am a logistics officer working with the company. Feel free to contact me for questions on anything bothering on freight, shipping and products available from Turkey.
Re: Freight And Shipping From Turkey by nexman(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
He'll Joe Israel, are you able to handle air freighting of goods from Turkey to Nigeria.
Re: Freight And Shipping From Turkey by nexman(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hello 'joeisrael, are you able to handle air freighting of goods from Turkey to Nigeria.
Re: Freight And Shipping From Turkey by brianromel(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2019
Hello

Have about 25kg of items i need to mve from istanbul to Nigeria
Re: Freight And Shipping From Turkey by Eghosa1(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2019
brianromel:
Hello

Have about 25kg of items i need to mve from istanbul to Nigeria

You can reach me via WhatsApp on + 234 70 595 89 222. Can assist.
Re: Freight And Shipping From Turkey by joeisreal(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hello everyone. I am still in the business of logistics and handling of your goods door to door from Turkey to Nigeria. Reach me on Mobile/whatsapp +905340738207. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Interior Decoration / Battery Layer Chicken Cage Feeding System And Drinking System / FIVERR 5 Star Rating And Good Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.