Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Killed Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Killed Jesus Christ? (876 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / I Killed Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Killed Jesus Christ? by midzway: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2015
What killed Jesus on the cross?
Was it the nails?
Was it the bleeding from the whipping on his back?
Was it broken heartedness?
Was it the crown of thorns?

Ever since Jesus was born one thing was consistent…someone wanted to kill him.
What an interesting research, click here to read more [url]WHAT KILLED JESUS?http://www.abidingtv.com/2014/08/the-test-transmission.html[/url]
Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by leke12(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Death kill Jesus
Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by Jameselias: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
midzway:
What killed Jesus on the cross?
Was it the nails?
Was it the bleeding from the whipping on his back?
Was it broken heartedness?
Was it the crown of thorns?

Ever since Jesus was born one thing was consistent…someone wanted to kill him.
What an interesting research, click here to read more [url]WHAT KILLED JESUS?http://www.abidingtv.com/2014/08/the-test-transmission.html[/url]
either he had car accident or a strange bullet hit him or ISIS or boko haram got him or too much f.u.cking of toto while smoking weed or he felled down from the cross and died but if it's james bond he would have survived it all or what do u think? :p;(;>cheesy
Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by CrazyMan(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
leke12:
Death kill Jesus
Death didn't kill Jesus...cos even death couldn't hold him captive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by Jameselias: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
CrazyMan:

is death a thing as to kill when the beating and torture become too much death become the only escape he took it i said he ran away for three days when he returned why didn't he show his self to herod em for see the one way pass.
Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by Jameselias: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
CrazyMan:

is death a thing as to kill when the beating and torture become too much death become the only escape he took it i said he ran away for three days when he returned why didn't he show his self to herod em for see the one way pass. tongue
CrazyMan:

is death a thing as to kill when the beating and torture become too much death become the only escape he took it i said he ran away for three days when he returned why didn't he show his self to herod em for see the one way pass.
Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by johnydon22(m): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Crucifixion was a common punishment during the roman era... it takes up to days and even couple of weeks for someone to die on the cross... their deaths occur cus of pains, bleeding, hunger and crows plucking your flesh.
Even in the crucifixion story in the bible, the soldiers broke the first and the second thief's legs (to avoid them escaping) but when they came to jesus they saw he was already dead, then one em took a spare and severed his side (to make sure he was really dead)
Now the question is "Why did he only spend 3hrs on the cross?"
Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Lack of sex.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by TheIkoro(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
"WHEN he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons
of men."

For the utmost folly that has ever risen out of any faith in GOD (folly such as
that which revised the doctrine of Christianity concerning "The Suffering Servant" testified to by
Isaiah, only after having had their folly revealed by The Truth which is The Ikoro; folly such as
that of "johnw74", who saith that I - and I quote - "curse" myself by The Truth which is my
word) AND, to be as precise as they strive to be in those most covetuous gatherings of adultery
that go be the label, "churches": The words above were taken from II Samuel, chapter 7, verse 14.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: What Killed Jesus Christ? by leke12(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2015
CrazyMan:

but at least he died first!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. / “living A Sickness, Disease, Hospital And Drug Free Life Since 2010” / Christians Should Stop Abusing Science!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.