Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life (2054 Views)

Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Oshun is beneficient”
OSHUN THE AFRICAN GODDESS OF BEAUTY, LOVE, PROSPERTIY, ORDER, AND FERTILITY
Oshun is the Mother of the African sweet or fresh waters. In her form as the mother of salt waters, she is known as Yemaya.
Like Egyptian Isis and later Greek Diana, Osun is the goddess of love and is widely beloved. She is known for healing the sick, cheering the sad, bringing music, song and dance, as well as bringing fertility and prosperity.
She is the protector of the poor, the mother of all orphans, she is the one who brings them what they need in this life through periods of weakness or strenght.
Oshun was taught the art of divination with the cowrie shells, cards, tarots, visions, possessions, songs, chants and meditations by her father Obatala, the first of the created gods.
Like Isis, She brought the teaching of divinations, mysticism, agriculture and culture to humans. She is known as the mother of the fishes of the seas and the birds of the forest. Oshun is the essence of love, sweetness and good cheer, beauty and flowing joy.
Among the Yorubas of West Africa, She is also known as Yalode- the mother of things outside the home or the mother of wealth, due to her business acumen.
She is also known as Laketi, “She who responds”, because of how quickly and effectively she answers prayers.
Possession of her devotees is one of her principal manifestation and in such states, devotees are filled with clarity, confidence, joy, love, bliss and laugher. Yet, they are filled at the same times with the terrible aspects of her power which activates to fight injustice against humanity and irreverence against the gods.
It has been said that “When She possesses her followers she dances, flirts and then weeps- because no one can love her enough and the world is not as beautiful as she knows it could possibly be.”
The peacock and the vulture are sacred to Her. Offerings to Oshun could be in form of songs, chantings, meditating on her name, devotion to her love, and/or adherence with her compassionate laws.
Her manifestations of love include being the source of all fresh waters, all warmth, all knowledge, all culture, all society, all motherhood, prosperity, fertility of the land and the water.
Food offerings could include sweet things such as fresh water, honey, mead, white wine, oranges, sweets, or pumpkins, as well as essential oils and incense.
This is for all that find themselves in one hard situation or other in life, the time has come as the mother of the seas, will offer an helping hand,
Those that need help to move forward in life, reach me on with my email alluresseas@gmail.com it's time, let the wise listen
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Oshun is beneficient”
OSHUN THE AFRICAN GODDESS OF BEAUTY, LOVE, PROSPERTIY, ORDER, AND FERTILITY
Oshun is the Mother of the African sweet or fresh waters. In her form as the mother of salt waters, she is known as Yemaya.
Like Egyptian Isis and later Greek Diana, Osun is the goddess of love and is widely beloved. She is known for healing the sick, cheering the sad, bringing music, song and dance, as well as bringing fertility and prosperity.
She is the protector of the poor, the mother of all orphans, she is the one who brings them what they need in this life through periods of weakness or strenght.
Oshun was taught the art of divination with the cowrie shells, cards, tarots, visions, possessions, songs, chants and meditations by her father Obatala, the first of the created gods.
Like Isis, She brought the teaching of divinations, mysticism, agriculture and culture to humans. She is known as the mother of the fishes of the seas and the birds of the forest. Oshun is the essence of love, sweetness and good cheer, beauty and flowing joy.
Among the Yorubas of West Africa, She is also known as Yalode- the mother of things outside the home or the mother of wealth, due to her business acumen.
She is also known as Laketi, “She who responds”, because of how quickly and effectively she answers prayers.
Possession of her devotees is one of her principal manifestation and in such states, devotees are filled with clarity, confidence, joy, love, bliss and laugher. Yet, they are filled at the same times with the terrible aspects of her power which activates to fight injustice against humanity and irreverence against the gods.
It has been said that “When She possesses her followers she dances, flirts and then weeps- because no one can love her enough and the world is not as beautiful as she knows it could possibly be.”
The peacock and the vulture are sacred to Her. Offerings to Oshun could be in form of songs, chantings, meditating on her name, devotion to her love, and/or adherence with her compassionate laws.
Her manifestations of love include being the source of all fresh waters, all warmth, all knowledge, all culture, all society, all motherhood, prosperity, fertility of the land and the water.
Food offerings could include sweet things such as fresh water, honey, mead, white wine, oranges, sweets, or pumpkins, as well as essential oils and incense.
This is for all that find themselves in one hard situation or other in life, the time has come as the mother of the seas, will offer an helping hand,
Those that need help to move forward in life, reach me on with my email alluresseas@gmail.com it's time, let the wise listen
I emailed u but you didn't respond. we got to talk.
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
eminentme:
I emailed u but you didn't respond. we got to talk.

drop ur numb let me add u on whatsapp asap

1 Like

Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

08074381235...I'd be waiting. tnx bro.
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
eminentme:
08074381235...I'd be waiting. tnx bro.

Dude ur num nr dey watsapp.
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Dude ur num nr dey watsapp.
e dey. okay give me urs, lemme add u
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Nostradamus: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
m
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Justinah4life: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Nostradamus:
add me on whatsapp, we got to talk
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Nostradamus: 1:20am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=Justinah4life post=33081732][/quote]kk
Re: Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

bros pls dis is my number also. 09099510674. Am at Asaba at d moment. I can come to Benin if u direct me

(1) (Reply)

Dispensal Ponzi Scheme Shot Down Whatsapp Group..........the Beginning Of End. / Little Girl Gets Beaten Up By Her Father For Watching TV At Neighbour Room / Top 5 Most Poorest Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.