Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I (5001 Views)

My Successor Is Still A Sinner But Decided To Choose Another. Pastor Adeboye / How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Phone / Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol, i hardly trust any female here on NL anymore and i will advice guys not to trust any either.
This stuff of male using female gender in their profile is rampant on nairaland especially romance section. We recently caught Delectablegyal yesterday www.nairaland.com/delectablegyal only to discover he's a bleeping faqqot facading in a female's account.
So i have now vexed and also decided to turn female also grin
. Since most nairaland guys have decided to follow d footsteps of Catilyn Jenner, no wahala. I just pity any guy dat will pm me now dat am female grin

. Lol...
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by ClassCaptain(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol G
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, i hardly trust any female here on NL anymore and i will advice guys not to trust any either.
This stuff of male using female gender in their profile is rampant on nairaland especially romance section. I was even chatting with Bukiminaj today www.nairaland.com/bukiminaj only to discover he's a bleeping faqqot facading in a female's account.
. Since most nairaland guys have decided to follow d footsteps of Catilyn Jenner, no wahala. I just pity any guy dat will pm me now dat am female grin

. Lol...

Lol. You just made me popular

Please can you create a thread about me, pleasesssss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by delishpot: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP what sings made you conclude the said person is gay? Did she come out plain to tell you that?
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Maybe i should follow dis trend nd open a new account posing as a male grin
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
mtcheew
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
delishpot:
OP what sings made you conclude the said person is gay? Did she come out plain to tell you that?
lol, u need to she how she respond to me, am no kid and i can catch a guy using female account. She is a faq using female acct
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
I hardly find any reasonable thread to comment on these days undecided

3 Likes

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by faith551(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
This stuff of male using female gender in their profile is rampant on nairaland especially romance section. I was even chatting with Bukiminaj today www.nairaland.com/bukiminaj only to discover he's a bleeping faqqot facading in a female's account.

. Lol...

Lol, but your comment sales you off.
I noticed you were a guy when you commented on my thread, I wanted to tell you that you sound like a guy, but I didn't want to sound offensive.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by delishpot: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
lol, u need to she how she respond to me, am no kid and i can catch a guy using female account. She is a faq using female acct

Oh ok.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by TELLHIT(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:

. Lol...
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

Lol, but your comment sales you off.
I noticed you were a guy when you commented on my thread, I wanted to tell you that you sound like a guy, but I didn't want to sound offensive.
lol, am a guy oooh.. In dis funny nairaland, dont trust d so-called ladies, my brother.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Then fly to hell
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by faith551(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
lol, am a guy oooh.. In dis funny nairaland, dont trust d so-called ladies, my brother.

But u are not helping matters with ur decision nau
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by lgboks(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
so in essence you saying that you are the type to do something just because the crowd is doing it undecided
Kul
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

But u are not helping matters with ur decision nau
Bros, thats why i said dont trust NL girls. grin
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Maybe i should follow dis trend nd open a new account posing as a male grin
babe no dulling oooh, u beta hurry up before seun catches us grin
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Then fly to hell
Sorry,i don't engage fools. smiley

1 Like

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry,i don't engage fools. smiley
neither do i engage hooligans.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
My son grin
naijaboiy:
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
neither do i engage hooligans.
Then move ahead and don't quote me you dumb motherfúcker. grin
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then move ahead and don't quote me you dumb motherfúcker. grin
lol. Da same u carry ur black naija sense to comment on my thread at first shey?. I heard u're a kittycat lover, but dont dare do nonsense on my thread, or u'll hear it hot
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
nickkylawve:
My son grin

Na so you wan son zone me bah? embarassed
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
lol. Da same u carry ur black naija sense to comment on my thread at first shey?. I heard u're a kittycat lover, but dont dare do nonsense on my thread, or u'll hear it hot
Lol,who is this confused leprechaun? grin

Oga do you think i'm like those ninnies you play with like a 3year old on this section?

Hear it hot ke see it cold ko grin

Now swerve real fast to the right >>>>

Mumu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by vizkiz: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga do you think i'm like those ninnies you play with like a 3year old on this section?

Mumu! grin

you furck up sha... Why you quote the dummy? You never know as him dey do ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Mumu! grin
Da Fuq is wronq is with u, leave my thread now. Peepsqueak
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

you furck up sha... Why you quote the dummy? You never know as him dey do ni? grin
I sense a pained niqqa. Move on pls
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

I swear I truly fuçk up! grin

I go free am now sha.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

I swear I truly fuçk up! grin

I go free am now sha.
its now u realise say u fvck up. You are lucky am nt in d mood dis night, Fool, i for choke fingers inside dat ur eyes, Olosho. Bastardized Monkey. Coman comment on my threads again lemme see u.. Who u wan free? Go free ur papa peniis, free nii, freeze koor. Take ur shameless self out of dis thread
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
its now u realise say u fvck up. You are lucky am nt in d mood dis night, Fool, i for choke fingers inside dat ur eyes, Olosho. Bastardized Monkey. Coman comment on my threads again lemme see u.. Who u wan free? Go free ur papa peniis, free nii, freeze koor. Take ur shameless self out of dis thread
This one don craze gringringringrin
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

This one don craze gringringringrin
who dey follow u laff sef? Lol, u dont just com into any thread u see and dump refuse and expect to go free.
Re: Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
who dey follow u laff sef? Lol, u dont just com into any thread u see and dump refuse and expect to go free.
Next time I nor go only dump refuse,i go shìt on top the yeye thread grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / How Do I Stop Constant Nightly Wet Dreams With Expulsion? Pls Help! / 30 Unedited Pictures That You Won’t Believe Are Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.