Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista (7663 Views)

Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by presido1: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
As an apostle of change and a selfless promoter of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, one of the attributes that attracted me to the General is his calm, sincerity and constistency.

When the issue of the certificate first came up about a month ago, I had expected the APC campaign team to officially write the Army Headquarters requesting the return of Muhammadu Buhari's Credentials that was allegedly ransacked by the IBB regime in 1985 along with his properties. I also expected the APC Presidential Campaign Team to write the United States Army War College, Buhari's Secondary School, WAEC Office and other instutitions that Muhammadu Buhari attended to request for a copy or Certified True Copy of the rspective certificates that they awarded the Daura-born General. Doing so would have laid the matter to rest and save the embarrassment that the General is being subjected to.

It is not too late for the APC to consider these options, if not for anything but to protect the integrity of Muhammadu Buhari. I for one stll have faith in the integrity and sincerity of the General and except proven otherwise, I will continue to stand by the General. The APC must play their own part.

I appeal to our brothers in the Jonathan camp to take it easy with the General and not rush to cast aspersion on his person. I also urge supporters of the General to continue to keep faith in him and be optimistic that the General will triumph at the end of the day. Our task to re-build Nigeria must not weary, whether we support APC/PDP or Buhari/GEJ, we must put Nigeria first.

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians
You defended GMB on this issue till yesterday. When did you realise that it has gone for too long. You even said at one time that the Recommendation letter for the acclaimed principal is enough to get him into military when the requirement was Secondary school certificate. The heat is becoming too much now and you want to quietly crawl out of the kitchen. Do not lose hope yet, in Nigeria anything bad is possible so GMB will still contest.

Meanwhile what happened to SAI BUHARI?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
My position is not whether or not he is qualified, I believe he is qualified and he earned his certificates. However, my position is to protect the integrity of the General from not being tarnished by the antagonists. The mouth of the antagonists need to be shut...
jaybee3:

Why should they expend energy on something that's as clear as Bleep?

The constitution requires a minimum of SSCE or equivalent.
I'm pretty sure they would have addressed the non issue if the minimum requirement was strictly SSCE
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
I never said a recommendation letter replaces certificate, I said the recommendation letter is a confirmation that Buhari has been educated up to secondary school level. And I stand by it!

Sai buhari jooor
presido1:
You defended GMB on this issue till yesterday. When did you realise that it has gone for too long. You even said at one time that the Recommendation letter for the acclaimed principal is enough to get him into military when the requirement was Secondary school certificate. The heat is becoming too much now and you want to quietly crawl out of the kitchen. Do not lose hope yet, in Nigeria anything bad is possible so GMB will still contest.

Meanwhile what happened to SAI BUHARI?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Ngwakwe: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Again can we please let this thing go? Someone asked for WAEC number it's been provided. Go do your own research yourself too

@barcanista does this satisfy you? I don't know how you'll make anyone make you feel bad about him being literate or not. Didn't you see his fine handwriting in the application letter he wrote? Abeg o, I like objectivity but don't cross the line to indulging this silliness

Is this the certificate?

Why waste so much time producing big lies to cover a smaller lie.

From all indication the certificate is non existent and the paper you presented is another fraud.

For more than thirty years Buhari couldn't apply for a covering note from WASC nor for replacement of his certificate and you are trying to convince us that he is an ingenious character
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Whitehorse: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
let me tell you guys two possible results and the final consequence

1. First Result possibility : Buhari's WASC result will miraculously appear with the number he stated. We will see that he did NOT get pass grades as expected by his principal or as stated by Buhari himself

2. Second result possibility : We never get to see any WASC certificate

End Result: The credibility of your principle has been totally shredded. Nigerians will NOT forget all the skullduggery, deceit and to an fro's involved in this saga and he will NEVER recover from it, make my words.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by presido1: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
So you think one will just walk into USAWC without having prerequisite qualification? The APC manages his campaign and everything that has to do with it. I am 100% sure that the General has got nothing to hide.
USWC is a military institution hence their intakes comes from military personnel all over the world. In Buhari's, since he is in the military already it is assumed he entered with the necessary requirement so what NA need is to forward his name and that is enough for him to be admitted. So now if[b] proven that he entered NA through fraudulent means[/b], the cert. obtained from USWC is as good as void. You don't build something on nothing.

Another issue that will rise after this will be "Why did you commit PEJURY".

His handlers are not smart. Don't be surprise that all these set backs might be coming within his camp.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by OLADD: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
As an apostle of change and a selfless promoter of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, one of the attributes that attracted me to the General is his calm, sincerity and constistency.

When the issue of the certificate first came up about a month ago, I had expected the APC campaign team to officially write the Army Headquarters requesting the return of Muhammadu Buhari's Credentials that was allegedly ransacked by the IBB regime in 1985 along with his properties. I also expected the APC Presidential Campaign Team to write the United States Army War College, Buhari's Secondary School, WAEC Office and other instutitions that Muhammadu Buhari attended to request for a copy or Certified True Copy of the rspective certificates that they awarded the Daura-born General. Doing so would have laid the matter to rest and save the embarrassment that the General is being subjected to.

It is not too late for the APC to consider these options, if not for anything but to protect the integrity of Muhammadu Buhari. I for one stll have faith in the integrity and sincerity of the General and except proven otherwise, I will continue to stand by the General. The APC must play their own part.

I appeal to our brothers in the Jonathan camp to take it easy with the General and not rush to cast aspersion on his person. I also urge supporters of the General to continue to keep faith in him and be optimistic that the General will triumph at the end of the day. Our task to re-build Nigeria must not weary, whether we support APC/PDP or Buhari/GEJ, we must put Nigeria first.

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigeri

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians

God bless the ever controversial Barcanista! Honestly, I had tried to suppress the urge to reply the numerous fables you splashed on Nairaland since yesterday but since you don't seem interested in allowing the sleeping dog to rest, it's expedient to beat you to your game. Listen to yourself, did you say GMB's sincerity had attracted him to you? That's a story for dogs and baboons! This certificate mess aside, how can a General who accused his country's govt of killing northerners in the fight against Boko haram but makes a U-turn to accuse the same govt of lacking the wherewithal to fight insurgency(and using same as campaign selling point) be classified as SINCERE? How can someone who advised Muslims to vote for fellow muslims but consistently picks pastors as running mates, be taken as statesman, an apostle of positive change and sincere? Is that not deceit in extremity? How about his vow to entrench the practice of Sharia in Nigeria knowing how secular we are as a nation? Is that a hallmark of sincerity and statesmanship? Do you know how many Nigerians have been sent to the world beyond because of his unguided statements and quest for power? Nigerians want positive change( no sane person should be 100% comfortable with Nigeria's present situation) but is Buhari and APC, with their catalogues of misdemeanors the harbinger of such change? The answer is NO. WHAT IS WORTH DOING AT ALL, IS WORTH DOING WELL... We cannot afford 30 years retrogression to damnation.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Ngwakwe: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
I never said a recommendation letter replaces certificate, I said the recommendation letter is a confirmation that Buhari has been educated up to secondary school level. And I stand by it!

Sai buhari jooor

The man, Buhari has already stated in INEC form that he has WASC and from military records, he stated the subjects he passed without producing the result.

Remember, he swore an oath to affirm the existent of the WASC record.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by jaybee3(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
My position is not whether or not he is qualified, I believe he is qualified and he earned his certificates. However, my position is to protect the integrity of the General from not being tarnished by the antagonists. The mouth of the antagonists need to be shut...
Would you pay attention to me if i call you an ashewo during an election campaign without evidence?

PS: We all know you are an ashewo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by OgologoDimkpa: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, he passed through secondary school and did the WASC. He just gave out his Waec number... Go figure
Which WAEC number did he give. Somebody that cannot even remember his present GSM phone number; howcome he was able to remember the number of exam he wrote in the 60's undecided? Well i know he's sorrounded by Chicago and Toronto certificate forgers but the searchlight is already on him.
Buhari must show us his certificate.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by standupguy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Barcanista has once again behaved with maturity and shown the capacity to be objective and viewing from different angles.
Barcanista I am sure you would be surprised at ur own people being disappointed in your ability, quest and call to justify ur position in ur course of support for GMB.

The scandal whether true or force is a negativity to GMB campaign, and needed to be nipped in the bud not for the satisfaction of the opposition, or inec, but yourself, people you wish to win over to your course and Nigeria.

As for me I strongly believe that PDP and APC have both presented me with Sh*T.
So I find it illogical choosing between Lion dung or horse Sh*T.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by presido1: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:

Sai buhari jooor
What was the requirement to enter army then? So somebody that dropped after one year in secondary school is qualified to enter NA. The only thing that shows qualification Certificate and sometimes Statement of Result. Buhari has none. Recommendation enhances your chance and that comes after you must have qualified with many others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ngwakwe:

@ Barcanista

Remember, the issue of equivalent is no longer applicable again in this debate for the fact Buhari stated his academic qualification as WASC for which he swore an Oath to affirm its existence.

It is now a duty for Buhari to redeem his image or bow out in shame.
Ngwakwe, why are you so pre-judgemental about this? How can you say he lied under oath when he has told everyone his WAEC Number? Whether he passed or failed all subject is not my concern. The question is did he sit for WASSCE or not as contained in the Inec's form?

Cc PointB
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
presido1:
USWC is a military institution hence their intakes comes from military personnel all over the world. In Buhari's, since he is in the military already it is assumed he entered with the necessary requirement so what NA need is to forward his name and that is enough for him to be admitted. So now if[b] proven that he entered NA through fraudulent means[/b], the cert. obtained from USWC is as good as void. You don't build something on nothing.

Another issue that will rise after this will be "Why did you commit PEJURY".

His handlers are not smart. Don't be surprise that all these set backs might be coming within his camp.
The Army Spokesman never said Buhari fell short of requirement as at the time of his enlistment. Beside, the General has re-affirmed that he sat for the WASSCE and even gave his WAEC Number for verification. Whether he pass all or failed all is not the problem of the Electoral law, but Whether or not he really sat for the exam as he stated and whether or not he was educated up to secondary school is all the law want. So far, no evidence that he didn't pass through secondary school, neither is there evidence that he didnt sit for his WASSCE as he alleged. Why don't you relax and crucify him when he has been proven against his claim?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by presido1: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Ngwakwe, why are you so pre-judgemental about this? How can you say he lied under oath when he has told everyone his WAEC Number? Whether he passed or failed all subject is not my concern. The question is did he sit for WASSCE or not as contained in the Inec's form?

Cc PointB
I registered for WAEC, they will issue me number if I did not write the exam for any reason that my waec number still remains mine. It can never be taken as a proof. What proof that you wrote the exam is your cert or statement of result.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by AkpanUnanam(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Another lie from a sycophant.

INEC does not confirm certificate - JEGA
meaning
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Would you pay attention to me if i call you an ashewo during an election campaign without evidence?

PS: We all know you are an ashewo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ashawo? A case of pot calling kettle black. grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by EMANY01(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
brownlord:

Not when he is still working with illugunboy

sigh .....i wish you were wrong but then,I remained hopefully.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
The WAEC number should give us a lead to confirm whether or not the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari sat for the said exam. I believe Only peope that sat for the Exam will be issued certificates
presido1:
I registered for WAEC, they will issue me number if I did not write the exam for any reason that my waec number still remains mine. It can never be taken as a proof. What proof that you wrote the exam is your cert or statement of result.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by mandhi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

And you don't feel the pain when they accuse you of defending and campaigning for a "terrorrist'?? Abeg make I hear word!
Ngeneukwenu
Don't be pained, am sure the unfailing loyalty Barcanista has for the General knows no bounds but to silent the opposition and score a maximum point for the general.
Let's make it pained dem de more cos I know dat GMD is full of integrity.
GOD Bless GMD
GOD Bless APC
GOD Bless Nigeria and every place else.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Imoy:

Wot part of the certificate saga don't u understand?

Nobody is arguing whether he is qualified to contest or not.

What is at stake is his integrity. Why would he lie about his WASC.

Personally, if he had told Nigerians he didn't write the WAEc, I would still have voted for him, but with the lies flying here and dere, I will have to rethink my decision.

Bloody liar! You had been a Taniod right from birth:

This was your post on 15 December

Imoy:
A coup plotter is not worthy. To rule Nigeria.
Say NO TO COUP PLOTTER

SaY NO TO RELIGIOUS EXTRIMIST

SAY NO TO BUHARI.

He doesn't deserve a place in our democratic era.

Liars cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
lets wait for WAEC to verify Buhari's examination no.If WAEC discountenances that examination no then it is over for Pa Buhari.If they authenticate it then this scandal would come to an end
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by presido1: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
The WAEC number should give us a lead to confirm whether or not the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari sat for the said exam. I believe Only peope that sat for the Exam will be issued certificates
Haba Stop running around circles pls. Buhari said that he cert is with the military, APC said Babangida and co made away with the cert when his govt was over throne yrs back, which one are we to believe? Now instead of requesting for a statement of result from his school or waec board he has thrown waec number into the mist. Common sense shoulda told you that its either he did not attend secondary school or he dropped out somehow.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by presido1: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
lets wait for WAEC to verify Buhari's examination no.If WAEC discountenances that examination no then it is over for Pa Buhari.If they authenticate it then this scandal would come to an end
You can have exam number without writing the exam. Exam number comes before the exam AND not after. I can register for exam, secure my exam number and seating position and die before the exam, did I write the exam? Exam number is no proof that someone wrote the exam.

CERT or STATEMENT OF RESULT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OVER.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by chukel(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't know if waec has updated their electronic data to 1961. If so, I will advice that since the general knows his exam number, he can use a scratch card to print out an electronic copy of his certificate. Simple.
One thing is certain, the general has a secondary school certificate from waec. Pdp will be put to shame. This is their distraction. They are now using the military in a very disgraceful manner. If people know the requirements for enrolling into the US war college, they will just shut up. This man is the next president. When a man is being fought like this yet he garners strength, the gods must be with him.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank you! I am a very loyal supporter of Buhari, I believe even his greatest antagonists respect him for his amiable attributes. I only want the image managers of the General to be more strategic and not subject the General to unnecessary and prolong ridicule. I feel pains seeing the General being ridiculed all because he aspire to save our dying country. His contribution to the Service and the nation should not be eroded by a non-issue like o'level when we all know that true to his words he got all that he claimed to Get. Its beyond politics now, its about the reputation of the General.
mandhi:

Ngeneukwenu
Don't be pained, am sure the unfailing loyalty Barcanista has for the General knows no bounds but to silent the opposition and score a maximum point for the general.
Let's make it pained dem de more cos I know dat GMD is full of integrity.
GOD Bless GMD
GOD Bless APC
GOD Bless Nigeria and every place else.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
presido1:
Haba Stop running around circles pls. Buhari said that he cert is with the military, APC said Babangida and co made away with the cert when his govt was over throne yrs back, which one are we to believe? Now instead of requesting for a statement of result from his school or waec board he has thrown waec number into the mist. Common sense shoulda told you that its either he did not attend secondary school or he dropped out somehow.
Why don't we wait and watch as things unfold?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by HzRF(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Barcanista don't mind those telling u he doesn't need to clear this issues. . I see ur maturity that's Y i think you are right on this and been the most APC NL supporter I respect the most

If APC think this issue is inconsequential I smh
If you knw the Rate this certificate saga has percolate they won't brush it aside
I went to watch man UTD - QPR match here in owode ede, Osun state, as I was passing bye I heard a woman in her late sixty telling 1 other woman "ko tun wani certificate (he doesn't have certificate))tho I don't know what they are talking about but it is likely related to this issue

The hatred some educated has against illiterates isn't printable

Politics is about looking for ur enemies weak point, even Obama wasn't spared.. They should find a lasting solution to this but not to be too desperate to the extent of churning out lies it will only aggravate the issue
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by presido1: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Why don't we wait and watch as things unfold?
We are waiting but time is not in his favour right now. Delay is Dangerous.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Dreambeat: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians
God bless you for this statement
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Kororugged: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Bloody liar! You had been a Taniod right from birth:

This was your post on 15 December

Liars cheesy

That Imoy is a silly liar.

May the God of Hezekiah save him...hmmm
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
presido1:
We are waiting but time is not in his favour right now. Delay is Dangerous.
I am optimistic that the General will triumph over this.

Cc: HzRf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture of the army checking nigerian entering the country of western nigeria / PDP Plotting To Import Thugs For Edo Polls — Oshiomhole / Okorocha: There’s A Vacuum In Nigeria, Asks Youths To Take 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.