Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista (7634 Views)

Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2015
As an apostle of change and a selfless promoter of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, one of the attributes that attracted me to the General is his calm, sincerity and constistency.

When the issue of the certificate first came up about a month ago, I had expected the APC campaign team to officially write the Army Headquarters requesting the return of Muhammadu Buhari's Credentials that was allegedly ransacked by the IBB regime in 1985 along with his properties. I also expected the APC Presidential Campaign Team to write the United States Army War College, Buhari's Secondary School, WAEC Office and other instutitions that Muhammadu Buhari attended to request for a copy or Certified True Copy of the rspective certificates that they awarded the Daura-born General. Doing so would have laid the matter to rest and save the embarrassment that the General is being subjected to.

It is not too late for the APC to consider these options, if not for anything but to protect the integrity of Muhammadu Buhari. I for one stll have faith in the integrity and sincerity of the General and except proven otherwise, I will continue to stand by the General. The APC must play their own part.

I appeal to our brothers in the Jonathan camp to take it easy with the General and not rush to cast aspersion on his person. I also urge supporters of the General to continue to keep faith in him and be optimistic that the General will triumph at the end of the day. Our task to re-build Nigeria must not weary, whether we support APC/PDP or Buhari/GEJ, we must put Nigeria first.

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Kakpos: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS TAKEN TOO LONG TO GET THOSE THINGS, WHATEVER IS THE CASE MY BIBLE TELLS ME ANY MAN WHO LAYS HIS HANDS ON THE HOE AND LOOK BACK IS NOT WORTHY FOR THE KINGDOM, CHANGE WE WANT AND NOTHING MORE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by bright8(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Now you are talking. APC should save us all enery and resources and prove the General is qualified to contest.
As for taking it easy with the General,that one is wishful thinking.
Did you and your cohorts ever take it easy with GEJ and his family?
We never start sef you dey complain,expect more!

33 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by clubone0501: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Really slack handling. ..extremely tacky..
angry
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2015
@ OP. Impressive

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Collynzo419: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
[s]As an apostle of change and a selfless promoter of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, one of the attributes that attracted me to the General is his calm, sincerity and constistency.

When the issue of the certificate first came up about a month ago, I had expected the APC campaign team to officially write the Army Headquarters requesting the return of Muhammadu Buhari's Credentials that was allegedly ransacked by the IBB regime in 1985 along with his properties. I also expected the APC Presidential Campaign Team to write the United States Army War College, Buhari's Secondary School, WAEC Office and other instutitions that Muhammadu Buhari attended to request for a copy or Certified True Copy of the rspective certificates that they awarded the Daura-born General. Doing so would have laid the matter to rest and save the embarrassment that the General is being subjected to.

It is not too late for the APC to consider these options, if not for anything but to protect the integrity of Muhammadu Buhari. I for one stll have faith in the integrity and sincerity of the General and except proven otherwise, I will continue to stand by the General. The APC must play their own part.

I also appeal to our brothers in the Jonathan camp to take it easy with the General and not rush to cast aspersion on his person. I also urge supporters of the General to continue to keep faith in him and be optimistic that the General will triumph at the end of the day. Our task to re-build Nigeria must not weary, whether we support APC/PDP or Buhari/GEJ, we must put Nigeria first.

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians[/s]

U clearly dont understand what is going on at all.

APC is campaigning on issues facing Nigerians and not gossip

Why is no one asking for physical evidence of the VP's certificate?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Kakpos:
I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS TAKEN TOO LONG TO GET THOSE THINGS, WHATEVER IS THE CASE MY BIBLE TELLS ME ANY MAN WHO LAYS HIS HANDS ON THE HOE AND LOOK BACK IS NOT WORTHY FOR THE KINGDOM, CHANGE WE WANT AND NOTHING MORE.
Honestly, the APC Campaign team isn't helping matters, ordinarily we shouldn't be discussing this. We should be more concerned with campaign things. Agreed that certificate acquisition or display isn't a guarantee for good governance but for the sake of integrity of the Amiable General, the APC campaign should have considered it wise. I feel pains when people call me names saying I'm defending an "illiterate"- which isn't true though. We need the electorates, at least to tell them that our change mantra is not just change in political party but change from clueless administration to a purposeful one led by the General.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari in his last interview with pressmen said INEC wrote letter to the US War College to confirm if he actually had a diploma certificate and INEC was giving a reply he had.
The stoopid military man who said the Army is not in possession of Buhari's credentials have made a u-turn and gave Buhari his photocopied credentials. No wonder the broadcast didn't hold today as scheduled.

It is only PDP and its sycophants that are making noise about it. The matter will surely be a thing of the past.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by mrjangaweed: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
As an apostle of change and a selfless promoter of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, one of the attributes that attracted me to the General is his calm, sincerity and constistency.

I also appeal to our brothers in the Jonathan camp to take it easy with the General and not rush to cast aspersion on his person. I also urge supporters of the General to continue to keep faith in him and be optimistic that the General will triumph at the end of the day. Our task to re-build Nigeria must not weary, whether we support APC/PDP or Buhari/GEJ, we must put Nigeria first.

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians

If a bastard like you can have this kind of sense then it's possible that i will marry my beautiful crush who's a barrister

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by D9ty7(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
I believe this issue should have been handled with care and caution a long time ago. Allowing this issue to stay this long without APC saying anything and GMB saying anything himself shows how confused they are.
IMO, I think GMB should have responded critics the moment this issue was raised nd nt by saying his certificate is with the Millitary board, and coming out after some times to say IBB and his boys carted it away when his gov't was overthrown.
And APC on their own part handled the issue with light hand, because at first, Lai Muhammed criticised the Army and didn't address the issue at first. Even as at when the army hasn't said a thing about the scandal except that every serving or retired officer has his/her records with the millitary.
Attention should have been given to this issue a long time ago, taking this long shows that they probably don't know how to handle the situation or had no idea that the General really has a certificate. Responding to issues like this will not and can never cause distration, provided they have qualified people to handle media issues and campaigns.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Collynzo419:

U clearly dont understand what is going on at all.

APC is campaigning on issues facing Nigerians and not gossip

Why is no one asking for physical evidence of the VP's certificate?
Bros, I so get your point BUT...

GMB certificate issue is not mere gossip, it has gone beyond gossip to some people questioning his integrity. Even Obama at some point presented his Birth Certificate just to shut the mouth of Donald trump! If APC had got a CTC or retrieved it from the Military and submit same to INEC Without showing the media, it would have been a welcome development. The PDP is trying to use everything to stop Buhari, and they must not get their way. Remember, they are incumbent

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
[s]As an apostle of change and a selfless promoter of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari, one of the attributes that attracted me to the General is his calm, sincerity and constistency.

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians[/s]

I don't know who you are trying to impress here! The question is: who is demanding for Buhari's certificate?

PDP-
Barcanista-
INEC
Court??

Until the relevant bodies demand the certificate, the amiable General should concentrate on his campaign tour! Anyone not satisfied should approach the court or wait after Buhari is sworn in.

Barcanista, honestly am disappointed here!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, the APC Campaign team isn't helping matters, ordinarily we shouldn't be discussing this. We should be more concerned with campaign things. Agreed that certificate acquisition or display isn't a guarantee for good governance but for the sake of integrity of the Amiable General, the APC campaign should have considered it wise. I feel pains when people call me names saying I'm defending an "illiterate"- which isn't true though. We need the electorates, at least to tell them that our change mantra is not just change in political party but change from clueless administration to a purposeful one led by the General.

And you don't feel the pain when they accuse you of defending and campaigning for a "terrorrist'?? Abeg make I hear word!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by LadyExcellency: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Buhari in his last interview with pressmen said INEC wrote letter to the US War College to confirm if he actually had a diploma certificate and INEC was giving a reply he had.
The stoopid military man who said the Army is not in possession of Buhari's credentials have made a u-turn and gave Buhari his photocopied credentials. No wonder the broadcast didn't hold today as scheduled.

It is only PDP and its sycophants that are making noise about it. The matter will surely be a thing of the past.

Another lie from a sycophant.

INEC does not confirm certificate - JEGA

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by ApexTitan(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Kudos to the OP! This is the kind of spirit we should encourage in this election. Here is a party supporter openly calling for due process to be followed in his party, it lends credibility to his efforts and shows that his desire for change is genuine.

To all others who say that they don't care what their party candidate presents by way of qualifications I say it means that they are driven by insincere motives.

Buhari should follow the laid down procedure if he wants to contest for president, all these tales concerning the whereabouts of his school certificates harm his campaign unless he puts it to rest by explaining what really happened. His credibility is at stake here, let him do the needful and end this needless drama. Nigeria has other issues to address.

Well done Barcanista.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Another lie from a sycophant.

INEC does not confirm certificate - JEGA
whether INEC confirmed or your father confirmed,that's not the issue! The bottomline is that the credentials have been released to Buhari.

Case Closed!!!
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't know who you are trying to impress here! The question is: who is demanding for Buhari's certificate?

PDP-
Barcanista-
INEC
Court??

Until the relevant bodies demand the certificate, the amiable General should concentrate on his campaign tour! Anyone not satisfied should approach the court or wait after Buhari is sworn in.

As simple as that!!

Case closed for the second time!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP-
Barcanista-
INEC
Court??

Ngene, I am not trying to impress anybody but expressing myself. I am a Public Relations Professional and Crisis/Issues Management is one of the core responsibility of my profession. In Crisis Management, you identify issues and nip it to the bud without waiting for it to result to crisis. Initially, it was a PDP thing but now it is becoming something else. I have always maintained that NO law mandate the General to publicly display his credentials, but we can't allow people continue to speculate and whether we like it or not every issue is important in politics. It is not about pleasing anybody, it is about shutting the mouth Buhari's antagonists. See it from that angle pleaseeee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by nigerianvenom(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
story.
barcanista,pls forget all these US army war colleges and all the aforementioned.all we Nigerians need to see his waec or whatsoever they called it back then.it is the prerequisite for all other institutions he must have attended.

buhari is supposed to be at the fore front of his certificate retrieval and not the APC.
Keeping mute shows he is guilty of forgery.
afterall,IBB once alleged to have said that buhari has no certificate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by farobat(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Can we just have this certificate
GMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by fitzmayowa: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians

This is the most matured post have read this month...kudos barcanista

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by nigerianvenom(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:

why shouldnt we be discussing it?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Ngene, I am not trying to impress anybody but expressing myself. I am a Public Relations Professional and Crisis/Issues Management is one of the core responsibility of my profession. In Crisis Management, you identify issues and nip it to the bud without waiting for it to result to crisis. Initially, it was a PDP thing but now it is becoming something else. I have always maintained that NO law mandate the General to publicly display his credentials, but we can't allow people continue to speculate and whether we like it or not every issue is important in politics. It is not about pleasing anybody, it is about shutting the mouth Buhari's antagonists. See it from that angle pleaseeee
something like what? It has always been a PDP thing and they have finally been shamed. So who's laughing now?
Anyone who believes Buhari does not have a certificate deserves to be shot through the anus.
Certificate or not,GMB is our next president!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by LadyExcellency: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
whether INEC confirmed or your father confirmed,that's not the issue! The bottomline is that the credentials have been released to Buhari.

Case Closed!!!

We are talking of Academic Certificate and a crime of Perjury.

What Credentials? Pictures, term papers, promotion letters and no WASC certificate he swore an oath he deposited with the Army when he knew it is a fat lie.

Buhari is on his way to prison

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Mekateka: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:

can we see the photocopies?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by CyberWolf: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:

Case Closed!!!
which credentials?..The army only released what they have which the letter from the principal..Let him show us the WASC certificate or it's CTC which he filled in his presidential form. Anything short of that is fraud angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
LadyExcellency:

[s] We are talking of Certificate and a crime of Perjury.

What Credentials? Pictures, term papers, promotion letters and no WASC certificate he swore an oath he deposited with the Army when he knew it is a fat lie.

[/s]
I don't have time for any back and forth argument for a story of lies that has been trending for the past one month. Shift abeg!!

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
nigerianvenom:
story.
barcanista,pls forget all these US army war colleges and all the aforementioned.all we Nigerians need to see his waec or whatsoever they called it back then.it is the prerequisite for all other institutions he must have attended.

buhari is supposed to be at the fore front of his certificate retrieval and not the APC.
Keeping mute shows he is guilty of forgery.
afterall,IBB once alleged to have said that buhari has no certificate.
So you think one will just walk into USAWC without having prerequisite qualification? The APC manages his campaign and everything that has to do with it. I am 100% sure that the General has got nothing to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by BrokenTV: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:

You are not only pathetic but disgrace to womanhood, re-read what you wrote and tell me how coherent you sound, is not a must that you must comment on every thread.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by tomakint: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ barcanista, we are like parallel lines politically but on this one, you just won yourself a friend because I am now convinced you are sound politically.....for this, shake my hand grin grin thanks for making use of your head bro!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by naso2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless the General
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians

My izon brother, e be like say u don dey repent small small. lol

On a serious note its a pity that your friends in APC want to make us believe that the general is focusing on issues, hence this certificate call is a distraction. The truth is it will be difficult to prove that a man will be able to address the issues facing this country by circumventing basic electoral process.

I have listened to key APC chieftains talk about this , and make bold to say you don't need to be a genius to decipher that , the certificate NO DEY. The other day Fashakin was trying to pull a fast on the channels TV crew by saying when the framers of the constitution said people should provide documents , it does not necessarily mean certificate. He said a CV in this case can suffice as the "document".

APC's strategy is simple . Keep the campaign momentum, intimidate INEC and the courts with the crowd , see if it can win the election, and have tinubu use his abracadabra jugdes to prove that GMB's military trainings even surpass basic WASCE requirement of the constitution. case closed. But e no go work.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
As simple as that!!

Case closed for the second time!!

The same PDP accused Buhari of being a Boko Haram Sponsor.

The same PDP accused Buhari of having Cancer.

The Same PDP accused Buhari of being corrupt.

The same PDP accused Buhari of Trying Islamise Nigeria.

The same PDP accuse Buhari of suffering from dementia.

The same PDP accused Buhari of being an illiterate.

The same PDP accused Buhari of not going to secondary school

Now it is WASSC certificate.

Yet barcanista was never worried about 1-7 accusations itemzied above but now he suddenly wants APC to stop their campaign schedules and concentrate on No.8!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances / “you’re Too Old For This; Repent” — Ini Edo Under Fire Over A Recent Post (video / Arraignment Of Binance Executive Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.