Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

2015 Nigerian Elections: The Lies You Must Not Believe! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Nigerian Elections: The Lies You Must Not Believe! (558 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Nigerian Elections: The Lies You Must Not Believe! by DoctorStephen(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am not afraid anymore, I am now confident that Nigerians now can make their choice on who governs them, kudos to President Goodluck Jonathan.
I am however afraid that Nigerians will vote for the same old people that have brought us this far. The corruption we have today started by the people shouting change. This is because we are not changed! Can a leopard actually change its spot?
Elections are here, and The Nation presents G E Jonathan for PDP; Buhari for APC; and Remi Sonaya, the only woman for KOWA; bla bla bla.
Lies and propaganda definitely come in handy as a tool to win elections, and have been successful.
GEJ has been transforming the Nigerian economy, in order to make Nigeria join the top 20 nations of the world by 2020. Nigeria now has reached the first in Africa and the 26th in the world.Is this not transformation?
No nation in the world can make all its people rich. Which nation helped Bill Gates, or Rockefeller, Steve Jobs, Adenuga, M K O Abiola, Dangote rich? The politicians will tell you they can.
I tell people that privatisation is the key that can make Nigeria a developed nation. Privatise power, petroleum, telecommunications, road networks, water corporation, agriculture, etc, and we will be a developing nation in just ten years! But politicians will promise to build good roads, provide jobs, give uninterrupted power to win elections which they cannot accomplish.
I will fight corruption, Buhari says. And to win, the baboon and the monkey must be socked in blood. PDP campaign bus was burnt in Jos, Amaechi refuse the use of a facility for the use of PDP.
Buhari claims to fight corruption, but can he with corrupt people? And is he any less corrupt?
PDP campaign team tell us that Buhari is not physically fit, that he doesn't have a certificate. I think this is not fair. If he is sick he should tell the truth, if not,he should prove it. If he has a certificate, he should show us. APC sues for violence with provocative comment, while PDP discredits Buhari. This is not fair also.
The purpose of this write-up is to inform you that we are in for another LIE!

POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA TELL THE YOUTHS THAT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS IN GOVERNANCE
POLITICIANS SAY THEY NEED TO OCCUPY THE YOUTHS
POLITICIANS ARE HAPPY TO KEEP THE YOUTHS IN SUPERMARKETS, SHOPPING FOR PANTS AND PAPER, BUT THEY SHIP OUR MONIES TO FOREIGN LANDS.
OUR ENGINEERS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BUILD ROADS, ETC
YOUTHS THINK!
Re: 2015 Nigerian Elections: The Lies You Must Not Believe! by DoctorStephen(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
I mean, Nigeria will be a developed nation in just 10 years with privatisation.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Or Jonathan / Worlds Ten Most Corrupt Leaders and thier embezzlement / Which Of These Parties Will You Choose If These Should Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.