Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (75245 Views)

WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Demdem(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
See pain-ment! tongue grin

Pain-ment becos I asked u to go to court? U aren't making sense.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Dee60: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=16pt]PDP breathes cluelessness from top down! How can a presidential debate now turn to show me your school cert? How can a General in the NA not be qualified to vie for presidency? Clueless. [/size]
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by frankyychiji(f): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

Go to court we will, but don't come back to insult the judiciary like you have insulted the army.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by cyberguy72(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
obal2:

The 1999 Constitution is explicit in its interpretation of Section 131 of the 1999 Constitution by Section 318.
Section 131 states: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.
“In Section 318, School certificate or equivalent means
(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or
(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the National Electoral Commission for a minimum of 10 years; and
“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and
“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the National Electoral Commission; and
“(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”

Verdict. BUHARI is qualified to contest.
But the electroral act as amended requires each candidates to attach photocopies of the results.That is wot ur Buhari has been unable to do.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by callmenow: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

Now that it is very clear that Buhari cannot do the needful, then apologise and hold your head in shame. When I remember what you and your co-travellers did to Stella Oduah, I feel a bit of violent rage to midgets like you. Hypocrites and time wasters.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by bishopclin(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file
SMH! So, GMB did not confirm this fact before swearing to an oath in Affidavit that his certificates were with the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. What is really happening? Why all these dilly-dallying?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BabaO2: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
Show us the certificate
But will like to see the details of Jonathan's certificate too.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by shaggy5000: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
walahi make I join this people write ooooo

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
STOP!!!!!! Buhari pullover..........,,,,,,,,,, Hmmmmmmm Buhari pullover.

REVERSE!!!! Buhari pullover.........,,,,,,,,,,,, Aaaaaahhhhhhh Buhari pullover.

SHOW ME YOUR SIR-THIEF-I-KATE!!!!! oya pullover.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ummmmmmmmm Buhari pullover.

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by spenca: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
Show us the certificate

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by shaggy5000: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
if you are an epitome of change as acclaimed , then you should no that time has change now. gone are the day you contest without certificate. Pls follow the trend of CHANGE and present you certificate. og a general

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by sonnie10: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
#Buhariparkwell.

Were is your certificate?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
lecturerdabo:

So if I quote my matric number, I'm a graduate?

I so love your logic above

cheesy Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin abeg no use laugh kill me oh! grin
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by mojid22000: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
We want presidential debate. Let us know what they have upstairs not certificates. Anyway I want CHANGE and I go with Obasanjo; "ABJ" means Anything but Jonathan. Nigerians are not blind and deaf, we can see the rot in the nation.
BUHARI 2015!!!

2 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by AnanseK(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
jerseyboy:
Only a show of certificates will rest this matter.

Shameless thug . Why is GEJ so clueless despite all the certificates he bought has?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
kITATITA:

Mr. Logic, matriculation number is issued at entry; during admission process. If you quote your exam number at the WAEC exams, it shows you are registered to write the fiinals.

How does writing an exam translate into a pass or fail?
KAI buhari............. I no feet chow us kimmon sirtifikaty CHAI!!! CHAII!!!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Babacele: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
aguiyi:

that guy Justice Umaru Abdullahi, was as corrupt as corrption, if he was your classmate them there is more reason to xray you again to be sure you would not do worse.

he is one of those who dragged our judiciary into the mud
so what of other persons mentioned by HE GMB? so because there is a thief in your town means everyone in the town including you is a thief, using your logic? GMB ruled before and never stole our $20b,pension fund, nor said stealing is no corruption, no allowed oil thieves, illegal export waivers etc. bros no vex me o!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
I know where this is going...

PDP: picture of GMB writing WASC or we don't believe it.

/
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
espn:
u all keep echoing d same thing..show us d certificate. Like a programmed robot.. did jonathan show us his?

If GEJ's certificate was not available, Lai mohammed not you would have been the first to notice, oya park well.

Or yet, let me help you.......there is a copy on INEC's website, so help yourself.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mmadukaku:
I repeat, Shehu yar'addua joined the army in 1959 in his form 6, and Buhari joined the army in form 6 in 1961.
How comes they joined the army in form 6 at different years yet they were classmates?
Nawao grin

It is called "ABRACADABRA" grin
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Forwetinnah: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
gearcoin:

Olodo ! I customized compound word for you.

Oponu. .let me first ask you what a "compound word" is. Chai!!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Ignyte(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Them dey fear election day... Na certificate una want... E no concern me... Even If Buhari Brings 'used' Tissue paper... I will vote for him
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Mars88(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nwoguphillip:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2051194_b73sbdbcyaadfh7_jpega919f8d0bb9afcc3b8d512acdfdf1cfc
i just decided to vote KOWA or NCP that is the change this recent DEvelopment is manufactured and without my SSCE i know this. He is being coached
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ApexTitan:
Is this a hoax? I would like to believe this is genuine but no mention is made of the source or where this press release was made. Funny thing though, how come in it Buhari mentions his exam number yet he is not in possession of even one copy of the much sought after certificate? How was he able to remember that one? LOL!

Anyway nice try. We await real developments on this matter.

Abi oh! shocked
U sef see am?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by espn(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
BraniacX:

If GEJ's certificate was not available, Lai mohammed not you would have been the first to notice, oya park well.

Or yet, let me help you.......there is a copy on INEC's website, so help yourself.
stop using tout like language for me..what r u parking.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Hawlahscho(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
You don dey mad abi?!....

No. undecided

Next Question.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by okoolori(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
aguiyi:

based on what

Base on the fact that every meaningful Nigerian is Sick of PDP and I mean YES, and even the people's geNeral is SICK OF PDP

YES BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury UniversiTY
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eziachi:

You now rest until you find another childish thing to talk about based on:
1. You now officially been told the school he attended (The school still exist not fictional)
2. You now know the years he attended the school.
3 You know now that he did not attend the school alone. His classmate were mentioned, prominent people, one still alive I believe
4. You now know what years he wrote his exam and his exam number (I don't even know where mine is, let alone my exam number)
5. You now know the name of the exam board Cambridge/WASC (Mine was Oxford/WASC)

I think he has said enough, and if I were him, I wouldn't even be bothered, but he understood that Nigeria is a peculiar country were gossip is treated as fact. Where people trample on their conscience in order to get advantage.

And that is why forgive me people like you, are rightly termed sheep. Blind and unquestioning loyalty isn't the function of an intelligent mind
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari will lose this election. He will fail woefully. Mark my words.
You are living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by clevvermind(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
oscarforreal:

You are living in a fool's paradise.
u are the fool here until the election result is announced that buhari won.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oponu. .let me first ask you what a "compound word" is. Chai!!
Lol! See a typical olodo nigerian.
Well, if u want a tutorial just contact me officially.
If you can't do the above,google is your friend.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BraniacX(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
aus1234:
Buhari sworn to an affidavit that his certicate is with the Nigeria Army.
He is now assuming on his press confrence that he thought so!
There is a clinche "That assumption is the lowest degree of intelligence"
We can all see the change APC so desired for Nigeria youths.

Mr. Transparency that is perjury..... They should all buried their heads in shame.....

Please thank you, but allow me go ahead and educate, no remind Nigerians what perjury is again...........perjury means lying under oath.

Buhari lied under oath when he swore an affidavit in court that he knew for sure that his records were with the military. Ignorance is neither an excuse or a defence under the law.

Perjury is a criminal offence in Nigeria and other civilised countries in the world.

DO YOU ALL GET IT NOW
shocked BUHARI HAS COMMITED A CRIME shocked
shocked A CRIME I REPEAT shocked
PERJURY IS OR SHOULD BE A SERIOUS
CRIME

Unfortunately, this is Nigeria and he is getting away with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.